Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Vampiric/Mortal High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Congrats on 150 pages!
  Yay for us! O_o
View Results

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:55 pm
johnny opened the door and didnt notice celestial he entered the house and saw dante on top of raven and fast movement he turned around and walked as if he hadent seen anything"hey celestial"yelled johnny knowing she didnt remember him he poked her from behind " kairi he said im gonna sound crazy to you but me and you were together and i miss you he said to her with a serious face hoping kairi heard"please try and remember he said as he had an idea he then gently put his hand on her forehead and showed kairi that they were together he looked at her waiting a reaction  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:23 pm
Kairi was cold inside. Like she was frozen in time. The memories couldn't get to Kairi so Johnny felt the coldness and pain of Kairi inside.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:27 pm
johnny looked down and tried something one more time"he grabbed kairi's hand and put one hand on her cheek and kissed her with passion and innoscence"he then looked at her and kept walking thinking she would not remember  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:41 pm
Cutie Chi
Profile- Fun, Cool, Gangsta
Username- Cutie Chi
Name- Unkown
Race- Unkown
Description-?
Personality-?
History (not required)-?

((IF YOU CANT SEND YOUR PROFILE TO ME IN A PM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED IN THIS RP DAMN IT!! FOLLOW THE ******** RULES!!!!))  

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenPiper

Hilarious Humorist

7,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:42 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
Username : Pirate_wolfe
Name : Fay Hunter (Wolfe Huntsman)
Race : Anthro Wolf (Were wolf?)
Description :User Image
Personality :Humorous, And a tiny bit cheeky, But what do ye expect from a dear ol' pirate? A little rough and tumble. And way too curious.
History:Wolfe loves to play with fire, literally, the sound of a cannon makes her squeel with delight, Her darkest fear came true one night, .. Her love in the whole world betrayed her a man, A handsome man, Never would hurt a fly so she thought.
The night was dark like any other night and she was headed to her captain, Only to find him drentched in his own blood, with a man standing over him the man she loved. She ran to alert the rest of the crew but he followed, and he caught up. "No one will believe you if you can't see anything.." Said he, and with that he grabbed her cutlass and stabbed her in the eye, She screamed in pain and agony "Now just so you don't try poppin that eye back in.." He cut off her hand too. She lay on the ground dying from blood loss. "You sicken me.. Wont even stand up to me".
And then, the moon shon and at that moment she couldn't remember a thing, she awoke in a bed on an island called gambino with the taste of someone elses blood in her mouth.

((IF YOU CANT SEND YOUR PROFILE TO ME IN A PM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED IN THIS RP DAMN IT!! FOLLOW THE ******** RULES!!!!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:44 pm
Kairi looked at Johnny scared and dissapeared. "He'll be mad for sure!!" Kairi said as she flew away from Johnny as quick as she could.  

` m a i i

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:32 pm
johnny wasnt dissapointed he just looked at the path ahead and kept walking  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 am
RileyThe Psycho
Soul_Reaver08
RileyThe Psycho
Craven looked further into the cave. "A lot of the wererabbits retrieted further into the cave, and we havent even seen the head of the warren yet." She said heading further into the cave. She looked over her shoulder at Richter. "Hey you comin' or what?"

Richter saw that it was getting dark outside. "Sure but I can't see any deeper into the cave. Can you?" He said as he walked closly behind Craven

"Ofcourse." Craven laughed. "I though you studied all sorts of stuff on were animals and Vampires. Along with other things?" She took his wrist leading him deep into the cave.

"Well i did but i didn't study much about hybrids. Well there's no point in fighting if i can't see anything." He consentrated energy into his hand creating a ball of light. He raised his hand into the air and inspected the cavern. He looked up to the ceiling and saw thousands of bats hanging upside down. "Ummm Craven? Bats hunt at night right? Doesn't that mean that those bats could start swarming all around the cave any minute?" He stayed as close to Craven a he could fearing the bats would go into a frenzy.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:46 am
johnny began to walk deeper in town and entered a store"may i help u"said the clerk lady "no thanks"said johnny looking at a long red gunner jacket he approached the jacket and grabbed it he then bought a pair of pants,shoes,gloves,and ahead band "that will be 7000k"said the lady as johnny handed her money.johnny then ran toward his house to try on his new clothes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:49 am
Sparda smiled. " Had fun?" Dante grinned. "I'm ready to train." Sparda glared. "Spirit cuffs!" the cuffs were the same weight as before but Dante was able to walk and He began the training. The whole day he thought about Raven. Sparda was pushing him to his limits and beyond. Finally Sparda was ready to break him down."Climb to the top of the mountain meet me there." Dante climbed his way where he saw Sparda's devil trigger. "Face me at my strongest and Your will be the strongest!" Dante got up he was tired and wasn't able to move as quickly and was not able to defend him. Sparda was pummeling him but Dante kept on his feet. "I guess you won't be able to protect Raven." Dante glares as he falls to the floor. "I bet Johnny will be there for her!" Dante gets up and charges at Sparda with immense speeds. His fists knocks Sparda down. Dante and sparda begin to pummel each other. Sparda is still surpised. All this strength of his is coming from what?  

Dante Aurion

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:03 pm
"Not with me around they wont." Craven smirked as the bats started to stir. "Just stay calm and they wont bother you." She said looking at the tunnels branching off at the end of the cavern.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:13 pm
"Hey Craven? Can i ask you a question? Which would you rather be pure vampire or pure werewolf?" Richter asked as he followed behind Craven still staring at the bats.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Virgil_Arion

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:18 pm
as the barrier had disintegrated virgil quickly ran into the woods and could not be seen in a matter of seconds............ but then suddenly after a while of running away he sensed that his brother dante was in danger he tried to ignore it but it was just to much for him to handle so he tried to follow his instincts and ran straight for the mountain in which he saw his father and his brother...........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:26 pm
Craven looked at him tbreifly then returned her attention to the up coming tunnels. "Human." She answered.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

vampire_guardian116

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:54 pm
johnny began to walk and he saw a temple in ruins johnny entered it and saw a white robbed the man tighten ed his fists and glanced at johnny"why do you lie to yourself"the man said"what do you mean"said johnny the man approached johnny and put both his arms on johny's head"arghhh"johnny screamed to the top of his lungs he then looked at his ring and he saw it crack in half he then began to have visions johny began to tighten his fists harder and his hair began to rapidly grow his hair began to stand up"who am i"johnny screamed"vincent valentine"the man said erasing johnny's memmories as he collapsed to the ground  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 150 151 152 153 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games