Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:10 pm
I too just got stabbed in the back by my mother. Not fun and from now on I don't trust her at all. She got her last chance and now she's not going to get another.
And my male genetic benefactor colin lost his chance last year and he's never going to get it back. The b*****d can die in agony as I slowly cut off his finger/toe tips and slowly move upward joint by joint, skin him alive. You get the point.

Eugh I hate life.. every single person only looks out for themselves and always stabs you in the back, no matter what. I'm through with trusting people's and this time I'm not going back on my word.

I really want to get out of here so damn ******** badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Jaft is always here with advice. =3

Inmate, were you literally stabbed? Because that is how I'm reading it right now...  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 pm
Not with a knife or object but yes I was stabbed in the back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:17 pm
I miss my fancy pants!  

The Illegal Snail

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:00 pm
Inmate, I know what you mean. I've got no one left to trust or lean on either because my own family is crapping out on me even. My mom is a failure at being a parent as well.

I'm moving to Calgary first chance I get.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:49 pm
My boyfriend was taking pictures of me in my new bellydance outfit at the park today. I felt just a little silly before we got started, what with wearing something that revealed so much of my midriff. We looked at the pictures after we got back to the apartment. I hated seeing the rolls, the bulges...

I kept thinking things like: Do I look like an idiot when I dance? Do I look like one of those girls who tries to wear clothing two sizes too small? Am I just fooling myself? God, I'm fat. I'm ugly. Why do I even do this kind of thing? I should just quit.

I actually cried.  

Indigo Project

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:58 pm
hun you look GREAT when you dance. So you have a little extra weight who cares? Don't worry you are not so fat you can't wear that stuff and watch when you get back from all the navy stuff you'll be an even hotter chica then you are now!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 am
La Belle Isolde
Inmate, I know what you mean. I've got no one left to trust or lean on either because my own family is crapping out on me even. My mom is a failure at being a parent as well.

I'm moving to Calgary first chance I get.

I wish you luck in your quest to Calgary, because the real estate market is murder here right now, and has been for several years. I don't even know if I'll be able to move out after school. It's kinda freaking me out, and I don't usually dwell on what might come to pass, I live mainly in the present. Heck, I don't even know if I'll have enough money to go to post-secondary. My parents just started a fund for me with a grand total of $2000, so I have to work my way there, but I can't even do that properly because of all my medical problems. And I fell down the stairs yesterday and sprained my knee, again, and hurt my already displaced hip and my parents are still making me walk to school. It takes me five minutes to walk up the stairs when it usually takes me ten seconds.  

Kerrigan_dragon

Celestial Burden

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:48 am
I'm completely done trying to deal with my family. I swear I am. Shut the ******** up, mother. Just shut up. I don't give a DAMN about what you want. Stop accusing me, telling me I'm headed nowhere. I don't care if I'm good enough for you now, I really don't. Shut UP. She knows damn well I haven't been dealing well with issues recently, and that some things such as Joey moving have hit me pretty hard. I don't generally cry over things, but I completely broke down about these two issues and have done so repeatedly. I'm headed in a downward spiral with school, my computer deleted my paper, which was due today. Even though several people I know don't even have a due date yet. One person has a due date in Apruil. I don't get it, but that's not the point. At all.

My mother just told me not even an hour ago I'm going to get kicked out and end up in some bottom school where I won't get s**t done. I'm better off dropping out. I don't care anymore. I really don't. I;m about ready to give up on everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:09 pm
Indigo Project
My boyfriend was taking pictures of me in my new bellydance outfit at the park today. I felt just a little silly before we got started, what with wearing something that revealed so much of my midriff. We looked at the pictures after we got back to the apartment. I hated seeing the rolls, the bulges...

I kept thinking things like: Do I look like an idiot when I dance? Do I look like one of those girls who tries to wear clothing two sizes too small? Am I just fooling myself? God, I'm fat. I'm ugly. Why do I even do this kind of thing? I should just quit.

I actually cried.
YOU. ARE. SO. BRAVE.

I have a few friends who tell me belly dancing is an awesome way to get in shape and is fun... but I have never dared. I feel that way about myself pretty much ALL the time... most REGULAR photos of myself unless they are really good make me want to cry... and can't even go to stupid CHURCH dances I am so intimidated by being seen all fat and dancing.

I just rejoined Spark. Maybe that will help. SOMETHING'S got to. *sigh.*  

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:25 pm
Kals is questing again!
I HATE CUBAN MOTION AND IT HATES ME BACK.

Thank you, that is all.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:54 pm
I swear its happening again, that whole feeling that there is NO way the guy I like could possibly like me. There's a part of me that wants certain friends of mine to ask him if he likes me and then there's that sane rational part of my mind (or the scared one) that doesn't want to know, fears the answer and is much happier just imagining happy things. In the end I'm just gonna torture myself for god knows how long until I move on.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 am
I called my mom a dumbass yesterday. If I had a job and could afford the move out to never look back it wouldn't have been such a bad move... but as it stands I can't afford the bridge burning that would have otherwise felt so sweet.

I felt so horrible grovelling when she pulled out the "why do I bother? what's the point?" death threats that were meant to guilt trip me into caring. I reall am sickened by her and wish she would stop and maybe if she really did off herself I would at least not have to worry about it anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:13 pm
OMFG! I JUST CHECKED MY BALANCE AFTER A FEW CRUCIAL PURCHASES TODAY!!!

I have 44.85 left to my name, not including the credit card bill that's gonna have a minimum payment of 5-10 bucks at least coming up next month...

And no calls back for the resumes I dropped off.

Hot Gossip is hiring.

I should drop a resume off there... but they look so stupid there! I can't work with those people... I wish the Purdy's chocolate shop would open.  

Trish the Stalker

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:19 pm
My checking account is now empty. My wallet is empty. My car has half a tank of gas in it. I don't own a credit card. I don't get paid again until next Friday, eight days from now.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games