Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8705 8706 8707 8708 8709 8710 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:23 pm

XD i was all pissed offf i didn't get invited to beta untill i remembered i signed up on Sakura-kyoukan XD ima zOMG beta too... I've got too much beta-ing going on.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:40 pm

churrlo
I got that new evolving item D: I want candy corn p***s ;_;

I got a new one, too; but not that one... xd I got the Fallen Wish, before they evolved it... my first First Generation evolving item. XD

@ Saku: How could you forget something like that? XD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:47 pm

I feel like a f*****t D: I'm reading Twilight.

My senses tell me its going to be a sucky book but I feel inclined to reserve all judgments.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:57 pm

churrlo
I got that new evolving item D: I want candy corn p***s ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: Me, too, cept not for the p***s. The fallen wish will help me get mah coco! D<

Entropy, who got you to read it? :O

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:10 am

Eh, I'm thinking if theres anything on Gaia that I really want to buy. Nothing is really peaking my interest.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:22 am

TheBlueWarrior
Eh, I'm thinking if theres anything on Gaia that I really want to buy. Nothing is really peaking my interest.

i go through periods like that. Got gold but dont want anything in particular. You could always invest in something like an evolving item? But then you got to be able to pick out the good ones

Iconised Ghost

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:11 am

Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior

i go through periods like that. Got gold but dont want anything in particular. You could always invest in something like an evolving item? But then you got to be able to pick out the good ones

In you saying that, Fallen Wish seems to be the most popular one, at the moment, now that Inari's Beads completed evolution. When I checked the Poll they have going on, that was winning. Generation 1 seem to be selling for a bomb, too. (over 80k, which is, I think, the average for an Evolving Item that is 999 Gaia Cash and is just starting out)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Well, my beads are like 4th gens, so I have a few more weeks till its finished. D:

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:32 pm

Likewise with mine, so you're not alone... didn't we get them more or less around the same time? I kind of remember posting something about them in the Guild, when they got to that stage... xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:33 pm

That was awhile ago. I can't really remember. xD
All I know is that I have Gin eyes!

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Something like 12-18 weeks ago, I think; though my keeping track of how long it took Inari's Beads to complete evolution... isn't the most reliable... XD

Gin eyes, indeed. I actually kind of spaced for a moment on who Gin was... haven't read Bleach for a while... xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:08 pm

Unlike Brock, he could actually open his eyes, a little. xD

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:55 pm

Brock's eyes always seem to freak me out... just a little...
Gin is cooler anyway... and damn, your Avi's smile really reminds me of him, with those eyes! xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:47 pm

Kitsukage
Brock's eyes always seem to freak me out... just a little...
Gin is cooler anyway... and damn, your Avi's smile really reminds me of him, with those eyes! xd

I wasn't even trying, that was the smile I had before the Inari evolved again. xD

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:53 pm

That beta test sucked D: Didn't even get in. I want Inari's beads still xd
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8705 8706 8707 8708 8709 8710 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games