Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8711 8712 8713 8714 8715 8716 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:23 am

i got a cuttlefish from the daily chance just now, and now i dont know what to do with it >.< sell it, keep it, put it in my aquarium? gah

edit: oh wait, its not as expensive as i thought. Into the aquarium it goes mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 am

I have lots of stuff xd I got the cuttlefish and also the titan's seed. I liked the cuttlefish but mah aquarium is full atm sad So wait I must heh. It used to be worth more D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:41 am

it used to be worth like 40k which was why i was pondering about selling it. Now its about 800 xd I want the titan's seed sad I have to look up what conditions cuttlefish like so i dont make it unhappy. And maybe wait until my gold fish die xp
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 am

How do you know the conditions for the fish? D: You'll get the seed sooner or later too

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

churrlo

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:51 am

did u get the seed from the aquarium? I get the conditions etc from this thread http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/aquarium-faq-you-got-questions-we-got-answers/t.43808037/
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Heheh... currently got the Anklets and the Gauntlets for the Leviathan's Grace set, now. xd Still think that set should have some sort of skirt, or something...

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:23 pm

I just feed them and change the music. They all like the light and the water temp. I have the gold fish, the arrow, and the cuttlefish
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:34 pm

NO SCHOOL TOMORROW.

Lyss is pleased.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awww. I got two classes tomorrow.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:48 pm

The sad thing is, I have to go back to school on Friday.

Most of the other school districts in the area have Thursday AND Friday off.

At least I get Monday off again for Columbus Day.....

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:59 pm

Wait, why do you have school off at all?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Yom Kippur's tomorrow. Religious overview.

Then, Monday's Columbus Day.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:17 pm

University is the best; at least in the UK. Only have to go in three days, and two of those are just for a short while. Granted, the two 9am starts don't do my strange nocturnal nature much good, but ehh; I'll live... xd

the atmosphere is so laid-back in Uni, too. Its the kind of atmosphere that just... comforts you.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Kitsukage
University is the best; at least in the UK. Only have to go in three days, and two of those are just for a short while. Granted, the two 9am starts don't do my strange nocturnal nature much good, but ehh; I'll live... xd

the atmosphere is so laid-back in Uni, too. Its the kind of atmosphere that just... comforts you.

really? mines got more of a "oh s**t is that due tomorrow? what is it?? HOW many words??? Its worth how much?!?! Oh god!!!" atmosphere xp

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm

I still got class tomorrow ;_; No Jews in Kentucky. Well there's like 5 in mah town. That's it xd
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8711 8712 8713 8714 8715 8716 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games