Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8712 8713 8714 8715 8716 8717 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:38 pm

Kitsukage
University is the best; at least in the UK. Only have to go in three days, and two of those are just for a short while. Granted, the two 9am starts don't do my strange nocturnal nature much good, but ehh; I'll live... xd

the atmosphere is so laid-back in Uni, too. Its the kind of atmosphere that just... comforts you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have one class on Monday, two on Tuesday, 1 on wednesday, 3 on Thursday, none on friday. =D

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:05 am

The Overseer is ripping me off! D:<

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:33 am

TheBlueWarrior
The Overseer is ripping me off! D:<

How so kimosabe?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:14 am

My cat just had her kitten @.@ two females with not very creative coat patterns so my mother has told me. I'm gonna be taking one to take care of till my boyfriend's mom has a place that alouds cats. My boyfriend now wants to keep the other too. I really don't want to have four female cats running around our new home that gets costly. sweatdrop

Also hello :3

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:44 am

MY boyfriend has four female cats in his house xd It's crazy D: So many cat periods. All you ever is MRRROOOOW! MEOW! D: I'm like stfu D<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:51 am

Kitsukage
University is the best; at least in the UK. Only have to go in three days, and two of those are just for a short while. Granted, the two 9am starts don't do my strange nocturnal nature much good, but ehh; I'll live... xd

the atmosphere is so laid-back in Uni, too. Its the kind of atmosphere that just... comforts you.
]

What uni you go to? An boo at your 3 day week, it depends on your course, I have 18 hours a week so I'm in everyday... and one of my house mates who does engineering has 25. xd

(Though doesn't stop us from going out and getting drunk. wink )

I'm sorely bruised and battered from my night out yesterday....

RaidenKazama

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 am

churrlo
MY boyfriend has four female cats in his house xd It's crazy D: So many cat periods. All you ever is MRRROOOOW! MEOW! D: I'm like stfu D<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah I know its gonna be crazy with all that. D:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:11 am

Angie moo
churrlo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get them fixed. 3nodding

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:14 am

Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
churrlo

Get them fixed. 3nodding

My City!

Well moo is fixed, cyrus is gonna get fixed, and I have to wait till the kittens reach the age of 6 months to get fixed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:18 am

RaidenKazama
Kitsukage

What uni you go to? An boo at your 3 day week, it depends on your course, I have 18 hours a week so I'm in everyday... and one of my house mates who does engineering has 25. xd

(Though doesn't stop us from going out and getting drunk. wink )

I'm sorely bruised and battered from my night out yesterday....

Sheffield Hallam. I'm doing an Internet & Business Technologies course, at the moment, and next (academic) year, I'll be on work placement; possibly in the US, possibly not. I'm still trying to sort stuff out for it all. Going to see someone about it all, tomorrow. The cow who talked to us about it said we could only go to placements in the UK and Europe... >O

I actually haven't tallied how many hours I'm doing, so... xd

@ Angie: Aww... our female cat had kittens a while back... and we think she's having some more... xd She had four, the first time. I'll see if I can be bothered to upload pictures... xd

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:54 am

awww that would be cute to see xD
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:10 am

Angie moo
Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
churrlo

Get them fixed. 3nodding

My City!

Well moo is fixed, cyrus is gonna get fixed, and I have to wait till the kittens reach the age of 6 months to get fixed.

Then all will be fine. 3nodding

My City!

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:14 am

I guess the bright side though is that they are all female. xd
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:01 pm

Is it bad to randomly hear Mr. Rodger's Neighborhood theme song playing in your head?

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Yes that is bad xD
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8712 8713 8714 8715 8716 8717 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games