Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8714 8715 8716 8717 8718 8719 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Little blue eyes dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:47 am
hello  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 am
So wtf D: Today I wasn't woken up for school and my brother's logic for not waking me up was "Well it's Friday!" D: Cause I HAVEN'T BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL ON FRIDAYS OR SOMETHING?! D: <

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:08 am
In opposite, I went to Uni today, despite it being my day off. xd I also did a "wtf" thing and actually handed in a CV for a part-time job. Since College, I've taken no jobs, at all. This is quite literally the first. xd
*very lazy person*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 am
I bought a 360 today xD Elite ;D its niicee shame i cant connect to the net though >.> stupid thing. gotta wait like 2 weeks so i can D=
sucks  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:55 am
Zaoth Kun
I bought a 360 today xD Elite ;D its niicee shame i cant connect to the net though >.> stupid thing. gotta wait like 2 weeks so i can D=
sucks

Why can't you? I am on the verge of selling all my wii s**t and getting a ps3 or 360... Nintendo dissapoints me. Graphics, gameplay, etc... they only thing they have going for them is the innovation and they arn't even using THAT to it's extents... *sigh* oh well wii games are super easy anyway i've beaten all of mine except the most recent anyway. The only thing i'll miss is "my life as king" wii-ware game. That was fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wii hasn't been touched in months.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:50 am
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know right? I need someone who will touch my Wii.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:15 am
SakuChwan
Zaoth Kun
sucks

Why can't you?

I'd guess at the fact that she probably can't currently afford the £40 charge (per year) that Microsoft have hovering over their online connectivity.  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:08 pm
Every day after I get home from school I need to go poop. I swear its like clockwork ._.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:09 pm
She can't connect it to a router, too far and she has to buy the wireless adaptor for it xd That's why.

On Wii I'm just waiting for Tales of Symphonia II ^_^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:14 pm
SakuChwan
Dana Pixie Stix

My City!

I know right? I need someone who will touch my Wii.

lol @ you.

My City!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:41 pm
SakuChwan
Zaoth Kun
sucks

Why can't you? I am on the verge of selling all my wii s**t and getting a ps3 or 360... Nintendo dissapoints me. Graphics, gameplay, etc... they only thing they have going for them is the innovation and they arn't even using THAT to it's extents... *sigh* oh well wii games are super easy anyway i've beaten all of mine except the most recent anyway. The only thing i'll miss is "my life as king" wii-ware game. That was fun.

get a 360 so you can play with you buddy jfm. ninja guild xbox live community.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Get a PS3, a system that will work instead of breaking all the time. xD
Nah just kidding. I'm thinking about getting a 360 for the RPG's. They have way more than the PS3, which is retarded. I'm keeping my Wii for Tales of Symphonia 2, but I just got Mega Man 9 from Wii Ware.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:56 pm
Speaking of video games arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nintendo sold Banjo and Kazuy to microsoft! *shakes her fist in anger*

But on the bright side Fable II is finally coming out! ~Squee  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Angie moo
Speaking of video games arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nintendo sold Banjo and Kazuy to microsoft! *shakes her fist in anger*

But on the bright side Fable II is finally coming out! ~Squee

Actually, Rare owned the rights to Banjo, so when they left Nintendo for Microsoft they took Banjo with them. D:  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8714 8715 8716 8717 8718 8719 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games