Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8716 8717 8718 8719 8720 8721 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Theres no real information about the Zelda, but Miamoto might as well as said, "Oh yeah, theres a new Zelda coming."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm
Good thing. Twilight Princess left me dissapointed.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:48 pm
Dr Entropy

I liked it. D:
But one made from scratch for the Wii would be better.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:14 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

I liked it. D:
Its one problem: NO ******** SIDE QUESTS

Srsly after I beat Ganon in Ocarina of Time, you think I was done? NOOOOOOOOO. I PLAYED THAT s**t FOR WEEKS AFTERWARD Big Goron Sword. Happy Mask Shop. Golden Spiders. Fishing. Epona Sidequests. Lens of Truth games. Target Games [slingshot, bow, mouse bombs]. Magic bean plants. The list goes on and on.

What did Twilight princess have? Bug collecting. Fishing. Hookshot mini game. Flying chickens at the lake. THATS IT. When I beat Ganon in Twilight princess. Thats it I was done.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I don't know where our wiimotes are. ._.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:39 pm
Dr Entropy
TheBlueWarrior
Dr Entropy

I liked it. D:
Its one problem: NO ******** SIDE QUESTS

Srsly after I beat Ganon in Ocarina of Time, you think I was done? NOOOOOOOOO. I PLAYED THAT s**t FOR WEEKS AFTERWARD Big Goron Sword. Happy Mask Shop. Golden Spiders. Fishing. Epona Sidequests. Lens of Truth games. Target Games [slingshot, bow, mouse bombs]. Magic bean plants. The list goes on and on.

What did Twilight princess have? Bug collecting. Fishing. Hookshot mini game. Flying chickens at the lake. THATS IT. When I beat Ganon in Twilight princess. Thats it I was done.

Lol, I actually did most of the Zelda side quests before I beat it. I'm not sure why. o.o
Big goron Sword I did after the Ice Cave. Used it to beat the s**t out of the water temple boss. xD
Skultula's were a b***h, never finished getting all of them
Target games ended up pissing me off, but I was able to finish the bomb one, bean plants felt like a hassle, Epona quests were win though. Cow in the house! xD
Mask Shop was fun, and Fishing. Nothing will ever beat fishing.
Hmm, but yeah, TP was lacking in the Sidequests.
It was awesome pissing off that guy with the Claw Shot one. XD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:54 am
Dana Pixie Stix

I always keep mine on top of my Wii; that way, I don't lose it. Those freaking things are expensive, if you try buying a new nunchuck, as well as. Near enough £60, if I remember the prices correctly. Sheesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 am
Dana Pixie Stix
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I also once lost all my wiimotes then while I was moving I went to go carry the couch out the door when suddenly it was raining wiimotes from the couch lol.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 am
The only thing I've lost down sofas is cash... and my phone, on the odd occasion.. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:08 am
Dr Entropy

You didn't like all the ZONE hentai that came after Twilight princess?

I thought it was hilarious but no I didn't like twilight princess either.  

angel_half82
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:28 am
I loved Twilight Princess the graphics were so beautiful and the music for it was so majestic. I wish they had more things to do in it but all in all Twilight Princess was was just amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 am
Pretty much agreed with Angie. TP was a great game, despite the lack of side quests. Not only were the graphics great, but the story was pretty cool, too. It was more or less something to be somewhat expected of the Legend of Zelda series.  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chaz3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:35 pm
hi guys how is everyone today? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:02 pm
Peachy! As one could put it.
I'm just messing around with the little "wings" glitch that comes with the Inari's Beads. XD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I should've bought the inari's beads. xd

My City!

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8716 8717 8718 8719 8720 8721 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games