Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8719 8720 8721 8722 8723 8724 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 pm
i wrote a reply for this and now it has disappeared into thin air

eluding people's brains is easy with practice. It helps to take stats because that teaches you how to argue bullsh*t angles on things xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm
I usually argue like that, anyway... xD I'm only really elusive physically, though. I've a knack for vanishing from people. 3nodding  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:27 pm
ah that is something i have yet to master  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 pm
Took me a while to get the hang of. xD Actually, that's likewise with my liking for writing stories; before, I despised writing, but now, I can't go anywhere without thinking, "Oh... an idea for my story!"

Currently on Chapter 21 (of a potential 52 + 7) of Version 3 since 12 June 2005! =D

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm
lol thats one long project! xd i always wanted to be a writer when i was a kid...now i am going to be an author, but im writing a research report, which wasnt exactly what i had in mind  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:53 pm
I said to myself, "Right! I'm finishing this project this year!"
Not even half way through it, yet... and we're in October. I'm definitely screwed with that. xD I enjoy it, anyway, so its all good. I guess the main reason I'm taking so long with it is because its my first story. I've kind of grown attached to some of my characters.

By the way; the +7 is a sort of "Epilogue". Screw Epilogue; its gonna end up being its own mini-book. xD

Some of my smaller projects are up on dA, but I don't feel as much of an affinity as I do my main. As to be expected, though. xD The pending "Earth's Guardian" (working title) dA Project I'm planning on doing is the closest I've had a project that I've REALLY liked; but it doesn't shine a light to my main.
I recently gave my "muse" a name. xD

A research report?
If I did that, from always wanting to be a writer as a kid, I'd be physically stunned, I'm sure... xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm
oooh i can imagine working on something for so long you would definately become attached to it. Make sure you have backups! xd

Yeah, the research report was sort of an accident. I wanted to do a research paper this year because i get the points without doing an exam ( xd ) and we're ending up publishing it, so its like an added bonus. I'm pretty stoked either way mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:02 pm
I have 4 on-site back-ups; PC, Laptop and two USB Drives, and a friend has the story stuff on his PC. I'm even planning on buying more storage devices to back it up on, too. xD (I name them after the Regions in my story)

Hey, that's pretty cool. Lemme know how that goes. ^^ I'm nosey like that. xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 pm
xd i will, because im boastful like that mrgreen

wow thats a lot of backups! I have my laptop and my memory stick, and im like "bah what are the chances of something happening to both??" xd it'll get me killed one day  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:14 pm
I'm never so boastful. xD

It is, indeed. I never take chances, when it comes to this story. Unlike smaller stuff, which is on dA I don't have it online, anywhere. On top of that, if I lost ANYTHING for it, it would be the equivalent of getting smashed in the face by a Nuclear bomb and barely surviving, just to suffer that bit longer... D:

Word of advice; if you ever start writing a novel, or something, you better back it up like I do. xD
...and save regularly, when you're working on it!

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:25 pm
Thanks Kitsukage!! ^_^ I loves you heart heart

And I tend to over word things xd I explain too much heh...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Not a problem, churrlo. ^^  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:27 pm
Kitsukage
I'm never so boastful. xD

It is, indeed. I never take chances, when it comes to this story. Unlike smaller stuff, which is on dA I don't have it online, anywhere. On top of that, if I lost ANYTHING for it, it would be the equivalent of getting smashed in the face by a Nuclear bomb and barely surviving, just to suffer that bit longer... D:

Word of advice; if you ever start writing a novel, or something, you better back it up like I do. xD
...and save regularly, when you're working on it!

You will be when you publish your story xd I do save regularly. Actually, once i was working directly from my memory stick, and saving regularly, adn it ate it xd completely disappeared. Apparently you're not supposed to work straight from your memory stick >.< i cant win!

Churrlo: i do that with stats >.< I go on and on about sample sizes, and effect sizes, and complicated equations, and ppl are like "shut up i didnt want to know that much, i just asked how your weekend went!" emo  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 pm
LOL xd In English class I did well on analytical stuff cause I dragged it all out haha

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 pm
The halloween avi contest is officially open! ^_^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8719 8720 8721 8722 8723 8724 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games