Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8722 8723 8724 8725 8726 8727 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:17 am
You're not the only one, there... wish I was actually good with graphics... xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 am
saku is voting for Bama IF he votes at all. Not because of political ties and certainly not because i thing either one of the candidates are the proper choice for our government... simply because i'm tired of the black view of white america and putting a black man in the presidential seat will do alot to calm the countries racial issues.

Saku sux at graphix too.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 am
Oh, you all meant the Presidential Election... that still going on...? xD
IMO, Caine is someone the US doesn't need as President. That, and I think he's got some serious, "lol, I R Older N Smrtr," issues. (me saying this from my limited perspective as a UK citizen)

I don't bother voting for Prime Minister, over here, anyway. I don't want to help deal a deadly blow to my country by opting someone who is really an arse into power... D:

Aww, poor Saku. I guess we all sux at something, huh? :3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am
Kitsukage
Oh, you all meant the Presidential Election... that still going on...? xD
IMO, Caine is someone the US doesn't need as President. That, and I think he's got some serious, "lol, I R Older N Smrtr," issues. (me saying this from my limited perspective as a UK citizen)

I don't bother voting for Prime Minister, over here, anyway. I don't want to help deal a deadly blow to my country by opting someone who is really an arse into power... D:

Aww, poor Saku. I guess we all sux at something, huh? :3

it looks the same, from my limited perspective as a NZ resident xd i have my own elections to worry about. Do i want the same people to get back in who said they wouldnt screw up the country, and then did screw it up? Or do i want the people who admitted they would screw it up to get in? xd decisions decisions  

Iconised Ghost

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:44 am
Bitchez love me cause they know that I can Rock.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm not voting.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:30 pm
[gibberish=mypost]

I'm not voting cause I can't. xd

Youthiness is youth-ee.

..........[/post]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:45 pm
This is mah first one yay xd Going for Obama because McCain will ruin the country D: Another Bush in the making >_<

and Kitsukage Knitterz did that art for me ^_^ I can't really draw haha but I've done some work if you wanna check me out O:

www.churrlo.deviantart.com

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:16 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: holy crap your still around?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:48 pm
Knitterz
]-Wandering-Raven-[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

D: holy crap your still around?!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Of course he is, I see him on my friends list all the time... he's just not spending all his time in FG4PG anymore XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:23 pm
Lyss hath made her Halloween costume on Gaia!

Now to work on Concert costume for RL....

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:42 pm
Woa, Lyss has a weird abyss look going on. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 am
SakuChwan

Of course he is, I see him on my friends list all the time... he's just not spending all his time in FG4PG anymore XD

tch how uncool talk2hand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:39 am
Knitterz
SakuChwan

tch how uncool talk2hand

Totally i feel so neglected... *sigh* i miss the good ol day's of gaia. Those were a simpler time.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:02 pm

D: lyk srsly

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8722 8723 8724 8725 8726 8727 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games