Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8727 8728 8729 8730 8731 8732 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 am
Ahh, I see. :3 Got a lot to sort out, huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 am
Yeah, getting married sooner, working out, trying to hang out with all my family members, getting things changed over to my soon to be new last name. I have to head up to Kansas city Monday morning for my physical and won't be back till Tuesday night. I have this that and the other going on I don't think I"ll have any real time to breathe. xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:04 pm
Wow... I think being busy is a little bit of an understatement... xD Just don't actually... you know... go and forget to breathe, amidst all that. Wouldn't be good for your health now, would it...? xD

Still, hope things all go well, for you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:10 pm
lol guess your right being busy is an understatement xD and don't worry I'll make sure to breathe eventually, and thanks.

Omg I hate mice! I went to go work on my push-ups when suddenly a field mouse skittered near me. I ran screaming through the house I feel like a pansy rofl. My boyfriend had to come save the day for me xp  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:24 pm
Goodgood. can't lose you to lack of breathing now, can we? :3

Lucky your hero was there for you, though, huh? xD
lol, my mum and sister are like that, but only with spiders. xD As for me, nothing really bothers me, (animal-wise, other than dogs) but it does surprise me, if some little bug just suddenly appears near me.

I'm not good with heights, though. so I still have my weaknesses. xp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:33 pm
Heh Yeah I was very lucky lol

My greatest fear is biscuit containers D: I'm scared of them. Once my boyfriend chased me around the house with one. sweatdrop Big meanie D:  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:36 pm
Guess even a hero can be evil sometimes, huh...? xd But a biscuit container? What is it you don't like about them to make it a fear? o.o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:41 pm
I have a wild imagination, so I sometimes think that they'll explode and fill the whole house with biscuit dough. ._. Also you never know when they'll pop, they might pop in your face. D:  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:59 pm
Ahh, I see. o.o Well, that makes my imagination look tiny, in comparison. xD Just hope that zOMG doesn't have cookie jars as one of its enemies... o.o;;

Come to think of it, actually, you'd like my house; not a single biscuit container in sight. xD They don't stay in the house long enough. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Yay :3  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:05 pm
Instead, you'll be attacked by a cat that pretends to love you, but really just wants to scratch you... and that we think is a little perverted... xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:22 pm
I'm use to it I have a kitty that will love up on you, would lick your hand very lovingly and then suddenly gives you a rude look and bites the hell out of your hand.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:47 pm
OMG Moo I know about the biscuit containers. My mom always has me open them and I freak out cause they go POOF and I jump everytime xd I hate spiders... they are sooo nasty ;_; THERE WAS ONE IN MY HAIR ONCE... A HUGE ONE. omfg X_X It was horrible X_X

And Kitsu where do you get your fox stuffs? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Angie moo
I'm use to it I have a kitty that will love up on you, would lick your hand very lovingly and then suddenly gives you a rude look and bites the hell out of your hand.

Yeah. Aren't they cute like that...? ^^

@ churrlo: Actually, a lot of it I didn't buy, myself, and a lot of them are from local UK stores. I can tell you, though, that I got my fox charm came from Ebay. xD All you really need to do, though, is go into any store that sells ornaments, or anything you'd expect to see foxes on, really. *nods* Plushies are probably the hardest to find, though; my sister made one for me, herself, and bought one for me, when she went to a zoo.

The badges were for an animal charity. I just couldn't resist. xD

Looking at it, I actually don't have THAT much fox stuff, but soon, I'll be rectifying that... xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:15 pm
I have a site for fox plushies if you want xd They're like huge though =o I got myself a wolf one and I'm getting Randy a fox one ^^;

And omg I want a charm ;_; Can you show me your stuff? xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8727 8728 8729 8730 8731 8732 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games