Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:29 pm
*Takes a wiff of cat n***
Woa, wow, I feel all...
Yea, hey Rydia, your the best! *Hugs Rydia*  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:30 pm
*dances around like a hippy*  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kiokujo

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:34 pm
??????? ninja ninja ninja ???????  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:37 pm
SorceressRydia
Aw hell Sakura's on the n**! Grabs blue and swing dances. Don't know how to swing dance but we'll learn together. dance dance!

*dances with Rydia*
Lol, this is awesome. So how are you feeling now?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:39 pm
The n** makes everything so... pretty!.. pretty colors.. *grabs at imaginary objects in the air*  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:49 pm
ha ha ha, Man. This is awesome. *starts to break it down*  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:49 pm
I'll brb!  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:55 pm
*waves at Rydia as she leaves*
There she goes.
There she goes again.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:07 pm
sorry, I'm here but I just had to tell an old friend to get outta my house because the last time they were here they stole money! He's a closet gay guy and his family is backwards and has never had an example of morals or self appreciation. It hurt to tell him. I told him he could hang out on my porch tonight because his family kicked him out and I'd talk all he needed. But there's a jadedness to it because I moved here a couple years after college and he was my first friend here and he took advantage of my kindness because he knows nothing else so I've informed him I know how he is but that I'll talk him through things outside my apartment but it's still tearjerking.... I don't know if I should say this but he's on....bad things... that's the primary reason he uses ppl and his family is no better. ARRRGGHH!!! I'm too sympathetic! But I'll have to hash it out with him this evening. whoo. stare  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:09 pm
SorceressRydia
sorry, I'm here but I just had to tell an old friend to get outta my house because the last time they were here they stole money! He's a closet gay guy and his family is backwards and has never had an example of morals or self appreciation. It hurt to tell him. I told him he could hang out on my porch tonight because his family kicked him out and I'd talk all he needed. But there's a jadedness to it because I moved here a couple years after college and he was my first friend here and he took advantage of my kindness because he knows nothing else so I've informed him I know how he is but that I'll talk him through things outside my apartment but it's still tearjerking.... I don't know if I should say this but he's on....bad things... that's the primary reason he uses ppl and his family is no better. ARRRGGHH!!! I'm too sympathetic! But I'll have to hash it out with him this evening. whoo. stare
sheez ninja  

Kiokujo

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:10 pm
SorceressRydia

eek stare that's bad... poor rydia  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:12 pm
im bored. Soo.....

look at my butt crack xp  

Kiokujo

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:14 pm
blaugh I love my p***y. heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:16 pm
Goddess Ace
blaugh I love my p***y. heart

blaugh I love my c**k heart  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3nodding heart  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 871 872 873 874 875 876 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games