Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8728 8729 8730 8731 8732 8733 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:21 pm
That would be infinitely awesome! =O Don't care about the size; I'll take ANYTHING foxy. xD A friend I have in the US teased me with a fox plushie she'd bought be about a year ago... or maybe two, and she hasn't sent it me, yet... ;-;

I'll see if I can get a picture of it, for you. Though that'll have to be tomorrow, since I'm feeling a little too tired to place it all in one place, at the moment... xD I'll say again, though; it isn't a great deal of stuff... but I'm working on it! xD

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:59 pm
Kitsu, that is very much how I feel about pandas. I have a panda hat, panda slippers, a panda calendar, a panda from Build A Bear that I got when I was about seven, a Webkins panda I got last Christmas, a little plush panda I got in a can at a Detroit airport, and other panda related things I can't think of right now. XD  

Pachelbel Canon

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:59 am
My thing is frogs xD I even have a frog tattoo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm
Hai Kitsu! Here's the site I got mah stuff from, this is the wolf I got. IT'S SOOOO SOFT and warm ^_^ I love it <3 He's 16" O.O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a fox :3 They're all 12" big haha.
Fox
Arctic Fox
Fennec

Here's the original site. Click.

You can order them online but I think from another site. Just google it ^^ Here's somewhere if you're lazy =o Here.  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:30 pm
Oh. My. GOD!!! O_O

That red fox is sooooooooooooooo freaking awesome. <3 As soon as I can, I'm buying one. It really REALLY needs to be done... and I'll probably even buy the other two, for good measure. xD

You've just spent $45 of my moneh, churrlo... =O

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:44 pm
Put the wrong link for one gonk Omgar. I'm buying Randy the big red one xd Cause it's epic win ^^ And maybe a raccoon ^^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:57 pm
I'll just be going for the foxes... at least for now... xD The unfortunate thing is, however, that I'll have to wait 'till after Christmas... D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:03 pm
Aww ;_; Why so long?! *ponders how much shipping would cost to the UK*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:17 pm
Unfortunately, currently without a job, I need my cash for Uni. If I can get a part-time, I might be able to get one before Christmas, but I'm not having any luck... .-.

Actually, that's a good question... I'll have to look into it, for when I can buy...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 pm
Maybe if I get a job, you'll get yourself a pressie xd *pats kitsu* Being a uni student is hard ne? D:

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Heh-wha--? o.O I'm not sure... did I just read that right...? xD churrlo has scary-high kindness levels... O= *huggles as best a fox can*

Oh; one thing I forgot to mention is I also saw a Manga called "Foxy Lady". It seems if you slap foxes on anything, I'll end up buying them... because before I could think, the first volume was in my hand. xD

Oh, indeed... it hurts my wallet, sometimes... D:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:43 pm
I am scary xd

And is the manga any good? xd Whats it about?  

churrlo

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:06 am
So you are. xD

Its pretty interesting; its about a character called Kogane who wants to become human. (she's a "fox demon", as the manga calls her) However, the only way she can do it is... well... to "get close" to the heir of a shrine.
http://myanimelist.net/manga/7307/Foxy_Lady

That's a rough summary. Check out the character biographies; I was the one who actually wrote them. xD Kogane is insane; especially in the last Chapter of the first Volume. xD

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:12 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've never bought manga. D:

My City!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dana Pixie Stix

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:31 am
I buy Manga because I can't tolerate reading it online. I'm terribly picky with a lot of things, and reading Manga is one of them. D:

I watch Anime online. Or at least, download it to watch it. xD Though saying that its free, I haven't downloaded a great deal of Anime, and my Manga collection far outweighs that. I think its something like... 21/22 Manga series to the 5-7 Anime series I've watched. Bearing in mind that I bought all the Manga I've read, I've got about 200 volumes of Manga hiding under my bed. xD

Also, Manga isn't half as nasty with death scenes, or scenes that depict an event of loss of another. I will never again watch Code Geass, because of what happened in the first... D:

Edit: lol, churrlo; I had a look at the shipping charges for that Cuddlekins... and did a bit of converting. xD By my calculations, the plushie itself would be £8.67. (GBP) Pretty good, right? I thought so too, until I saw the International Shipping charges... xD $25 for shipping, alone. That amounts to almost double the goods, at £14.45. (GBP)

Total in my currency would be £23.12 (GBP) as of today. 'Course, the freaking exchange rate alternates more than anything, so it could be cheaper, come January. xD I was like, "Holy crap, it shouldn't cost that much to ship!" xd But saying that, I personally haven't shipped anything of that kind of size... so ha. xD
Doesn't matter, though; it'll be sooooo worth it, when I can get my hands on one of those cute little guys... 3nodding I hope I get that £200 a certain someone borrowed... >O *could very well get one before Christmas. Which would be squee!*

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8728 8729 8730 8731 8732 8733 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games