Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8729 8730 8731 8732 8733 8734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 am
lol u think thats bad, i wanted to order some stuff off the rammstein website and they're like "of course we ship to New Zealand! Unfortunately shipping costs a minimum of $100" xd all i wanted was a $20 bag  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 am
Seriously!? My God, that is madness... D: I guess I should count my blessings, then. xD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*points to guild forum* O: I made art giveawayz

if anyones interested

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:43 pm
funnily enough, I just this minute posted in there. xD

For anyone and churrlo, since he requested it... xD ...here's my small collection of foxy stuffs. Excluding the big fox plush my sister made. He's stuck behind my damn katana, on top of my wardrobe. D:

It WILL get bigger! >O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:50 pm

O: awesome

kitty was gana go all out and do full avi artworks and not chibis

but then i was like

D< ******** that! Im to lazy for that s**t!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:55 pm
Chibis are good, too. xD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beanie babies. =3

My City!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 pm
Kitsukage
Seriously!? My God, that is madness... D: I guess I should count my blessings, then. xD

yup, its the reason i dont have s**t loads of rammstein stuff xd possibly a good thing...  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:55 pm
HOLY CRAP ;_; I WANT A FOX O_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:08 am
Is it bad when you don't really want to deal with people anymore?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:07 am
TheBlueWarrior
Is it bad when you don't really want to deal with people anymore?
no... it's normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:34 pm
Icon: Ahh, you're one of those people, huh...? xD

churrlo: Well... maybe the postman will bring you one, someday. :3

Blue: Saku tells the truth. =O

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:40 pm
So....

What has this little naked night faerie missed since her coughvacationcough life consumed her?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm
Just churrlo trying to hide in fox fur, I suppose... Oh; and the opening of Knitterz Halloween thread. xD  

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm
Furrrrrrrrrrrr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8729 8730 8731 8732 8733 8734 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games