Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8732 8733 8734 8735 8736 8737 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:01 pm
Castlevania is awesome. that is all.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Lyss is gonna open a can of nut whoopin when she goes back to school tomorrow.  

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:22 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss is gonna open a can of nut whoopin when she goes back to school tomorrow.

D:
*gets a cup*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Hooray for not having nuts.  

Pachelbel Canon

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:09 pm
I heard it hurts still. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:18 pm
Cans of nut-whooping?

Maybe. :/  

Pachelbel Canon

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:36 pm
aprilness
Cans of nut-whooping?

Maybe. :/

If I remember correctly, isn't there such a thing as a "c**t Punt" ?
xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:26 pm
Yes, there is! How do you know? eek You must be an alien! -runs around screaming- AHH ALIEN!!!  

Serraphina The Rogue

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:06 pm
Serraphina The Rogue
Yes, there is! How do you know? eek You must be an alien! -runs around screaming- AHH ALIEN!!!

I wonder why they didn't do Zurg for one of the Factions. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:10 pm
I like these factions. I really like the dark elf, but I'm moving on to another faction soon. crying

I still think you're an alien.... -backs away slowly-  

Serraphina The Rogue

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:23 pm
Serraphina The Rogue
I like these factions. I really like the dark elf, but I'm moving on to another faction soon. crying

I still think you're an alien.... -backs away slowly-

Maybe I am... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:25 am
TOKYO: A 43-year-old Japanese woman whose sudden divorce in a virtual game world made her so angry that she killed her online husband's digital persona has been arrested on suspicion of hacking, police said Thursday.

The woman, who is jailed on suspicion of illegally accessing a computer and manipulating electronic data, used his identification and password to log onto popular interactive game "Maple Story" to carry out the virtual murder in mid-May, a police official in northern Sapporo said on condition of anonymity, citing department policy.

"I was suddenly divorced, without a word of warning. That made me so angry," the official quoted her as telling investigators and admitting the allegations.

The woman had not plotted any revenge in the real world, the official said.

She has not yet been formally charged, but if convicted could face a prison term of up to five years or a fine up to $5,000.

Players in "Maple Story" raise and manipulate digital images called "avatars" that represent themselves, while engaging in relationships, social activities and fighting against monsters and other obstacles.

The woman used login information she got from the 33-year-old office worker when their characters were happily married, and killed the character. The man complained to police when he discovered that his beloved online avatar was dead.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

lmfaoroflol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:18 am
-insert twilight zone music-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:06 pm
@ Serra: I almost completed the entire Event last night, while talking to churrlo, but I faltered on the last two levels of Humans... just finished it, now.
I'll stick with Humans, though, now I've completed. I'm none too bothered about being another race; not that it matters, since I'm not even using the "Human" avatar, right now. xD

@ Saku: Wow... seriously, Saku? That's... strange.

Twilight Zone music very appropriate. *nods*

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

lmfaoroflol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 pm
Urg. Now that all the kiddies are back from school, its nearly impossible to land a hit in the event -.-"  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8732 8733 8734 8735 8736 8737 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games