Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8736 8737 8738 8739 8740 8741 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:33 pm
I'm sure Churrlo liked it more though
xDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:35 pm
No cause Randy's mah b***h D<  

churrlo

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:37 pm
churrlo
No cause Randy's mah b***h D<

Really? I thought Randy would be the man. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

he is ...but luis doesnt have to know that D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 pm
Actually he's the uke =3 I'm the topper wink I'm like GET ME A DRINK. And he does =o  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:41 pm

XD

O: see if i were randy right then id get the drink then poor it over your head and smash the glass into the wall and walk away.

but thats just me...

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:42 pm
churrlo
Actually he's the uke =3 I'm the topper wink I'm like GET ME A DRINK. And he does =o

Poor Randy. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:44 pm
He's just nice :3 And subservient ^^ Like an Asian wife biggrin  

churrlo

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:45 pm

XD i cant wait for him to snap and kick your a** one of these days...

like an asian wife : D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm
Knitterz

XD i cant wait for him to snap and kick your a** one of these days...

like an asian wife : D

I second that. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm
Knitterz

XD

O: see if i were randy right then id get the drink then poor it over your head and smash the glass into the wall and walk away.

but thats just me...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See now if I were randy I'd pour the drink on the floor and smash the glass against luis.

My City!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:49 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Knitterz

XD

but thats just me...

See now if I were randy I'd pour the drink on the floor and smash the glass against luis.

My City!

xd That one works better.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 pm
You people are just jealous D: You wish you had a b***h to do everything for you =o But whatever haters. At least my relationship is successful *coughs* Bye, nini time.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:50 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

My City!

no see you dont wana do that. you dont want to physically harm him. you just want to scare the ******** out of him :3 if he continues to act like an a** THATS when you physically harm him. 3nodding

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 pm
churrlo
You people are just jealous D: You wish you had a b***h to do everything for you =o But whatever haters. At least my relationship is successful *coughs* Bye, nini time.

Aw, sorry Churrlo. See ya.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8736 8737 8738 8739 8740 8741 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games