Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8744 8745 8746 8747 8748 8749 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:30 pm
Wow. o.o
What's your tank's health percentage?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Teh Banz
User Image

Sweet.

Son of a b***h.
xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:45 am
Hi hi

I'm on the way to the chiropracter! Yay! >w<

So, what are everyone's plans for tomorrow (haloween) night?

And someone please save a set of halloween items?
I'll pay with nude piccies xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:05 am
HAI!!!! MISSED EVERYONE!!! OMG I ACTUALLY MADE SURE WHAT MONTH AND DAY IT WAS AND MANAGED TO COME TO GAIA IN TIME FOR ZEE HOLIDAYZ!!!

anywho hihi ^^ and yes been wondering how everyone's been hopefully rly well. and to anyone who doesn't know me .. nice ta meetcha!

o and i'm so happy with this site a friend showed me last night. www.dubhappy.com if you love anime and trying to find one you haven't seen to get into. here's a site with like 50 or so anime's and all their episodes. watched haruhi suzumiya all of em lately, loki ragnarok now starting on fruits basket... i'm still catching up on alot of the big ones from long ago i'm sure lol..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW! heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:39 am
Rydia-Beck
HAI!!!! MISSED EVERYONE!!! OMG I ACTUALLY MADE SURE WHAT MONTH AND DAY IT WAS AND MANAGED TO COME TO GAIA IN TIME FOR ZEE HOLIDAYZ!!!

anywho hihi ^^ and yes been wondering how everyone's been hopefully rly well. and to anyone who doesn't know me .. nice ta meetcha!

o and i'm so happy with this site a friend showed me last night. www.dubhappy.com if you love anime and trying to find one you haven't seen to get into. here's a site with like 50 or so anime's and all their episodes. watched haruhi suzumiya all of em lately, loki ragnarok now starting on fruits basket... i'm still catching up on alot of the big ones from long ago i'm sure lol..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN BTW! heart

Hey Becka! Glad to see you alive. xD
Well, hopefully you can catch up to the holiday event. And the Obama thing is scary, take it off. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:42 am
OMG, Rydia! Long time, no see! =D
dunno if you remember me, from last Christmas. xD ...I think it was that time, anyway... o.o

But whatever! Its nice to see you, again. ^^

...and if you ask me, I think the McCain thing would be much scarier... xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:48 am
What Obama thing? O.o

I can't see s**t on my freakin piece of s**t phone xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 am
Gaia have Presidential Election masks of Obama and McCain, and they're freaking scary. xD Rydia's wearing the Obama one with the Anti-Von Helsons sign... o.o I guess she thinks McCain is a Vampire of the political world? xD

Oh; and are you needing the Trick-or-Treat items, chiana? o.o I have three sets of those, and overflow of others. xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:05 am
Oh hahaha.. Where do you get those? XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:11 am
The masks, and stuff?
I think they're in the Gaia Cash Store.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 am
Oh, okay..
About the only thing I can do is post, I can't see any images.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:19 am
Aww...
That's why I prefer my trusty laptop... xDD
*never uses phone online*

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:41 am
We'll my computer has been broken for atleast month, and my mom won't let me use hers xD I think I'm getting it fixed tomorrow though..

So, I've been forced to use my phone (which actually isn't bad other than images not loading, its a sidekick 200 cool to try and keep posting around here.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 am
chianachan
We'll my computer has been broken for atleast month, and my mom won't let me use hers xD I think I'm getting it fixed tomorrow though..

So, I've been forced to use my phone (which actually isn't bad other than images not loading, its a sidekick 200 cool to try and keep posting around here.

Thats odd, my iPhone gets pictures just fine. I've only posted here a few times on it though, because Gaia is laggy on my phone.

Gaia should totally make a freaking application for the iPhone! O.O  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:06 pm
TheBlueWarrior
chianachan

Thats odd, my iPhone gets pictures just fine. I've only posted here a few times on it though, because Gaia is laggy on my phone.

Gaia should totally make a freaking application for the iPhone! O.O

no, buy a blackberry. xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8744 8745 8746 8747 8748 8749 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games