Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8753 8754 8755 8756 8757 8758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:20 pm
Sakura!!!! whee hai!!!

mornin again. ketake hasn't gotten on to accept bday trade ninja

i had to uninstall and reinstall wow last night then overnight reinstall all the fluckin patches D: now i'm alllllso having to pick out allll my addons again off wow matrix and i had some from curse and cosmos and others b4 reinstall so now i'm bloody lost which ones my coords!!! scream

o and damn i gots some wacky evolution stages i've missed lol. i need to go thru the passed holiday and collectibles too and make sure i didn't miss any. hmm think it was september? when i last was on? so halloween stuffs maybe a month or two of collectibles.. i'm rattling on and on again woops.
*tapes hands behind laptop*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:24 pm
Sorry to tell ya Becka, but I think Ketake left. She hasn't been on in forever it seems. >.<  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:31 pm
awwww i'm sorry to hear that.. hmm well i'll leave the items in trade ya never know 3nodding i mean i disapear from time to time and come back. sometimes ya just get sidetracked. i bet she'll show back up eventually. the option to stop in and play dress up with always a bunch of new items and clothes eventually always lures us back xD

o and i'm going evil outfit. and here's my trusty sidekick ....Buttfuzzies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALBwotPpJiY  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:34 pm
Lol, so silly Becka. So how is WoW going?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:43 pm
***O dear lord she just posted a whole fricken letter warning***

Annoying as friggin hell actually. I got the bright idea to get my dad into playing wow bout 5 months ago. Dad's immature and drives us nuts wanting free gold ran thru the game. Whining when the guys in the guild don't read his mind and take him into big 25 person dungeons cuz he doesn't have the gear or his character set up the way it should be (cuz he doesn't listen to ppl) although bout a yr ago i got my lil brother he just turned 22 into wow. Now the lil brother i'm rly happy to have playing we keep up with eachother much more now and we get along great. he actually leads raids in dungeons.. the dad thing makes it hard to play some days...

and still dating the guild master. who lives in california who i like visiting once in a while for few days and gabbing in game and phone... although he wants to push it along... meaning he's decided he's coming in the 20th this month for 2 weeks and says he's allergic to cats and we may have to stay in hotel... which i'm not this is me home. and kind of donno how to break it to him that maybe its not the best time to come in. or at least only a few days instead of 2weeks or more... o fun. he's nice tho i don't wanna get him down. he's in process of losing his house. and isn't rly accepting it. any day now they're gonna kick him out. they already gave him 30 day notice but he's in denial. might be just an excuse on my part.. but i don't feel its good for him to blow thousands of bucks on a trip right when he's losing his house or plans to get a loan to buy it when they sell it.

sorry always feels better to just rattle stuff out in txt sometimes. and who knows sometimes the s**t i get myself into entertains others lol so take it how you'd like razz regardless things could be worse. could have far worse problems family and friends are all ok and well chris the roomie's doing great . our doggie passed away donno if i mentioned that the one with seizures. we got a boy 2 yr old basset hound he's rly energetic but awesome we walk him a mile each a day. 2 he gets 2 miles walking a day and we watch lotta ceaser millan dog whisperer cuz he's a high energy smart dog whew ok. that's my life in a nutshell atm shuuuut up becca xD sorry smile

***Loooong story short becca and family are doing fine atm***  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:47 pm
xD
Wow, sounds like a lot is going on. Yeah that sucks about him getting kicked out. Hope he gets his mind to getting his life back in order. I should join your server, get my game back together. I have an Alliance and a Horde character I can switch over.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:52 pm
I am so not in the guild basement, Sakura xd

No one was online, so I got easily distracted by games and reading xd

Heheh.. wish I had found this before the election was over..
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:58 pm
**this novel is just in response to blue mostly bout wow**Well he lives in california and the mortage crisis is rly bad over there. The property values over there are well i donno. Its like mortages and new loans are so high interest to keep your home. Yet they won't give you much for it if you sell it yourself. Then when the banks and loans take the house they jack the price thru the roof to sell it or they keep it and sit on it. and he's just not dealing with it. doesn't want to think about it. which i can understand but... he's gotta deal with it like now.

O and if you wanted to i'd loooove that! to send your toons to Antonidas server.. sakuras 70 druid and my nelf priest 70 are there. saku's nelf too. but the main i play the most is Lillea my 70 belf preist and saku has misery a belf preist least lvl 60s by now donno if he got her to 70. and i'd totally totally vouche for my guild. we have about 200ppl says 300 with alts. all active members in guild in regular Dark Souls a guild for anyone lvl 1-70 they just try to keep the extreme swearing spamming and begging down in it.

Then we have Dark Souls Elite about 85 to 100 ppl, a guild for lvl 68+ of most but not all of our 70s that like to raid instances and do endgame we have 3 solid raid leaders that run 3 different groups every week and plan to lvl to 80 quick and run stuff soon as possible. try to compete to do server firsts in guild. the boyfriends the guild master of both guilds and he's great he's rather quiet and slow to warm to ppl but he's very fair its the oldest guild on the server he never disbands and his main fun on wow is his guilds being happy. when we broke up a while back i didn't even think of leaving guild won't if we have problems soon either. he's a rly great guy and great gm and friend regardless so i'd rly say our guild would be alot of fun for you. http://darksouls.mmoguildsites.net/ our website and we use ventrillo for both guilds. for anyone who wants to talk and when we do raids smile

Antonidas - horde- dark souls.... or dark souls elite for your 70s if you like smile and my main's Lillea belf preist my ally is Strebeck nelf priest..do eeeeet transferrrrr. ok i'll calm down on the long posts.. but i been gone a while razz
**figure when i write this much i'll do the red txt so ppl don't have to read whole thing haha**  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:01 pm
Quote:

No one was online, so I got easily distracted by games and reading

I can distract you. *rave music* wink xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:03 pm
Nvm.. xD

Or did I just screw it up? lol..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:09 pm
@.@ Thats a lot to take in Becka. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 pm
omg this zomg sounds cool! zomg i'm gonna go try zomg!

k i'm over it i had to get the puns out. time to go shopping zee marketplace then zomging... i planned to get wow back up running and farm gold cuz the expansion comes out the 13th. i'm getting special edition the night of the 12 the midnight release i'm working

o that's right i haven't told ya. BLUE! i'm working at GAMESTOP now!!
i'll be doing the midnight release of wow cuz i asked them if i could. then take my special edition home (just needed the pet from it..i have 64 pets and got the 50 pet achievement that gives you a skunk pet woot!) then get to wowing like 3 am xD.. ok shut up shut up beck off to shop and zomg i'm skipping wow for gaia i deserve props!

edit: haha just read your reply up there lolz... ya i know sowwy. i kinda wanted to get it all out in couple posts xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:12 pm
xd
Thats funny, because I'm about to quit Gamestop. xDDD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:15 pm
I only started bout a month ago so i only get a day or two a week but with it getting to busy season for them they claim i'll get near full time in week or two woot! whee chris is finishing within a yr or two tops his 2nd computer degree so he can get rly good job around here then somewhere near him being done i'm going back to finish school. which.. with the last election decided should be hell of a lot easier going back to school now financial aid and grants yay! i swear i was on my way to go shopping now

i typed kinda fast when i started gaia. but then wow.. the way i rattle with even strangers on wow i get whispers from too many ppl somedays to get much done. so i had to get typing much faster. i'd say i'm around 100 words per minute now... so blame wow xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:17 pm
Ryyyyyydia!

I need to be charitable in my foul mood... want a free Ghost Ring?

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8753 8754 8755 8756 8757 8758 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games