Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8757 8758 8759 8760 8761 8762 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:07 am
aww mrgreen i had one but she died about 2 years ago, havent got another yet but i feel ready to go looking ^_^

I actually went back in 2006 to visit family. I dont know if i would go back and live there, i think i could but i would miss the NZ life style so much. Its the strangest thing, when i am here i am not a NZer but when i am in England i am not English  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:18 am
Aww... its always horrible to lose a pet... =(
Ahh, I see; well, here's hoping you find an extra-cute one. ^^

Ahh, I see. xD I personally haven't travelled a great distance, in my life; furthest being the east coast of the UK, so I haven't really felt out of place... xD I can understand that you'd miss the place where you've mostly grown up, though. ^^ I was actually meaning in general, anyways. xD

Estatha Alderich

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:24 am
yeah, it was so sad sad im hoping to find a nice moggy to snuggle ^_^

Ah, well then yes in general i have been back mrgreen but i flew into manchester, and this may have influenced my lack of willingness to go back...thats a lot of concrete when you're used to a lot of grass xd I remember more of my childhood here than i do my childhood in england, but at the same time i remember enough not to be completely kiwi lol >.< its funny, here they're like "yes now you mention it, you do sound foreign" and over there they're like "i swear i cant understand your accent" xd i talk like a mutant

u wanna travel?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:30 am
Yup; always nice to have a cat to snuggle. ^^

Oh wow, you went to Manchester!? That's like... not too far away from where I live. An hour or two, or something... xD I live in a village, but I'm not too far from the main city, so you could say I can tolerate both concrete and grass on an equal level. 'Course, I prefer the grass... xD

I do; there's a lot of places I want to go, a lot of people I want to meet. I just need to get the damned money together, to do as such. xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 am
oooh spooky. I was visiting my grandparents in Yorkshire ^_^ so i dunno if thats close to you or not. The moors are creepy surprised

See, money is important ^_^ i'd love to go to japan and germany. they are my top two at the mo  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:37 am
That's even spookier... I'm in Sheffield, South Yorkshire... xDDD

Yeah; its just so hard to keep... ;-;
xD

I'm mainly aiming for the USA, at the moment. Its a big place, and there's loads of people for me to meet, as well as places for me to see. A primary target is New York; or more specifically, Long Island. I've heard its a pretty nice place, in some areas. That, and there's someone there I know. xD

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 am
lol scary! i think they are in north yorkshire though >.< but still. Spooky

Hmm the USA...id like to go to las vegas but you kinda need a fair amount of cash to enjoy that xd i'd love california though. Or New York. So i can sing New York New York to people obnoxiously and then apologise and say im just a silly foreigner mrgreen meeting friends over there would be neat 3nodding

i gotta go sleep, i nearly spelt "neat" "neet" then xd  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:45 am
Oh well... they're still close... xD

lol, a friend of mine wants to go to Vegas, as well. xD I'm not really a gambling man, so if I went there, I'd probably just walk around, taking in the sights. xD

Ahh, okay then, Icon. Hope you sleep well. ^^ Talk to you later. ^^

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:51 am
yeah im too cautious for gambling much, but i wanna see the lights and the fire and fountains and stuff

Talk to you tomorrow probably ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:02 am
Goodmorning guys!

Gawd.. this waiver I have to sign to skate on the base is ******** crazy XDDD
It's three long pages of s**t.. >.<

My mom woke me up so I could print it and give it to my dad before he goes to work xD
I was totally sleeping with my mouth hanging open lol..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:48 am
gonk
That is all for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:31 am
Sup people O: YAY WEEKEND!  

churrlo

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:52 am
YAY for south england ;D

and im off to japan in march =D yay  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 pm
I hate you D< I'm off to... visit Randy for New Year's! D< So there!  

churrlo

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:00 pm
iGo nowhere. V.V  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8757 8758 8759 8760 8761 8762 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games