Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8763 8764 8765 8766 8767 8768 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:22 pm

I'm sad to say, I am ignorant of it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:28 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yea i pretty much was to till my friend got me into it

its a 4 part series by Stephenie Meyer i believe.

the first book in the series is Twilight :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 pm

hm. I'll have to check it out sometime. It sounds really interesting.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:38 pm

I'm surprised there are people in the US that haven't heard of Twilight, seeing as it's EVERYWHERE in my town. All the hype about a coming movie and whatnot. /sigh

I'm just not into vampire/werewolf stories to start with, the whole concept is just tired imo. :/ Buuut I won't mercilessly judge others for reading it.

Pachelbel Canon

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:42 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sounds resonable...

what i cant stand is when people start that " If you read it your not a TRUE vampire fan!" crap... god that drives me right up the wall >W>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:49 pm

I've been into vampires and dragons since I was a kid. As I get older I just hold my fantasy books to higher standards.

Kogane-Maru

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Well I can't say that since I'm not at "true vampire fan" in the first place. As a vampire novel it's probably fine, I don't read it for the same reason I don't read science fiction novels (very much, anyway). It's just not up my alley.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Heya everyone. TL;DR and such..... If you get a chance to see this I won't be on much at all. We are getting evicted because my landlord wanted to jack up rent on me and couldn't without serving me with an eviction notice. When I told him I wouldn't pay he told me that I had 30 days to leave so I told him that he wouldn't get a penny from me for breaking the lease. So we will be moving to a new place and depending on how quickly the cable company moves our service over is how quickly I'll be back on but I'll mostly be leveling my rings so if you wanna say "hey" just PM me and you'll get a "Hey" back and maybe even a random item who knows. wink Later.

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:08 am

aw that sucks angel, but it sounds like you have it all sorted so i guess we will see you round 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:47 am

Hmm... PMs, huh...?

Err... anyway, its unfortunate that that's happening, Angel. Damn landlords...

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:27 am

Aww, that sucks Angel =( *huggles*

Good morning guys! ^^
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:52 am

Haha nice glasses chia

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:59 am

Thank you! xD

I'm only worth 2.2 mil D:
Thought it would be more.. xd

I've been nerding out to GWAR.. they have a show coming up, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to go, since I'm broke >.<
So I've been constantly singing a bunch of their songs.. teheh
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 am

*groggy* Sup guys.

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:25 am

*pounces and snuggles Blue*
Hi Hi ^^

We don't have any food.. so I'm forced to have oatmeal I found in the back of the cupboard for breakfast xd
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8763 8764 8765 8766 8767 8768 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games