Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8770 8771 8772 8773 8774 8775 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:13 am
random time!

i've been rewatching hella old movies on g4's "movies that don't suck" aaaand...uh, another channel, i forgot. xd

anyway, point is, OMG in "the terminator", the guy who plays kyle reese is SUPER CUTE OMG!

i realize he's only 5 yrs younger than my DAD, but i'm strangely un-phased by this. heart

also, christopher reeves as superman. YUMMY! there can be no other superman. sorry. nope nope nope.

but that crazy b***h as lois lane? ugh. she's such a bad actress!!! why the hell did they pick her? she just makes lois come off as...annoying! stressed lois isn't annoying! she's ******** awesome!

wow, i need sleep. sweatdrop

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK! WOO! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:51 am
I haven't seen Josh since Wednesday D= I was meant to see him today but he was like "oh I might not get back from my mates house till late"

;-;  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Awww. D: Tell him you can do something his mate can't?

{My City!}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 am
>_> go on.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One day you will learn Jfm. xd

{My City!}

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 pm
Dana Pixie Stix

One day you will learn Jfm. xd

{My City!}

probably not. I have too much to learn already.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

First Pancake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 pm
has your brain reached maximum capacity?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:51 pm
First Pancake

hey! a man's brain can only handle so many wrinkles! xd  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 am
bluegrass cat
First Pancake

hey! a man's brain can only handle so many wrinkles! xd

true true!

OMG i ordered sunnies online and im going to have my prescription lenses put in when they get here and im so excited because i never wear sunnies because ive never had prescription ones omg  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:44 am

Congrats! I love sunglasses. =3

I used to have a prescription pair, but then they didn't make sunglasses that thick. D: Then I got contacts, and now it's all good. xd

{My City!}

Dana Pixie Stix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 pm
aw poor u sad you must need a strong prescription then? My eyes arent that bad, bad enough i have to wear glasses to drive etc, but i could get around ok without them if i was catching the bus etc. I'd just get big headaches xd I have contacts, but they're so fiddly and my eyes seem to dry out really quick >.< im super excited because ive never been a sunglasses person but i finally found some i like mrgreen

Edit:
I dont think this is right somehow eek

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:27 am
lol, the Pancake has crazy percentage... xD I think they're cross-figuring; instead of the percentage, its showing the figures that measure the tank's happiness. I can only guess that the figure works the similar to the ones we have for individual fish.
Kitsu has 27180(%) xD

Anyway, I just acquired an Elegant Black Satin Coat from the Overseer (he hasn't gone completely crud!) and sold it off. I originally bought the Hermes' Moon, First Generation, and now I'm back to six figures.
All hail the Overseer for keeping me in six figures! xD

As for glasses, I wear them too, but I don't have to wear them all the time. But to save taking them off all the time, I just leave them on. I'm much like you, Icon; need 'em to drive, but otherwise, I'd be fine-ish.

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:32 am
lucky u, mines been giving me about 130g or the experiment generation 6 -_-

Yeah, when i first got my glasses i didnt have to wear them all the time, but its a pain taking them off, putting them back on again. Plus i dont really like being caught otu without them, u neverknow when you're going to need to read something from a distance >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:56 am
Yay, I'm gonna see GWAR tonight! >w<
I unno what to wear..

Oh, I'm making pies and cheese cake today, too..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats Chia. : D wear something awesome.

It's not bad I'm like in the 12's for contacts. but my eyes stopped getting worse I guess. xd

{My City!}

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8770 8771 8772 8773 8774 8775 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games