Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8776 8777 8778 8779 8780 8781 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:57 pm
Dear God run knitty. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:36 pm
TheBlueWarrior
MissMunchieMonster
Blue, where's your break at? XD

I mean when are you done?

@chia- maybe ebay will provide cheaper drive? :O
I miss that "DUDE, YOU GOT A DELL!" guy, he got arrested for drugs or something...

lol, I only got a week break. gonk

What?! Just a week?!

Man I've been bawling all day, one of my pets died this morning and it was unexpected, he was playing here with me this week and he was just fine. I can't believe he's gone. cry  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:17 pm
What happened? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:17 pm
MissMunchieMonster
TheBlueWarrior
MissMunchieMonster
Blue, where's your break at? XD

I mean when are you done?

@chia- maybe ebay will provide cheaper drive? :O
I miss that "DUDE, YOU GOT A DELL!" guy, he got arrested for drugs or something...

lol, I only got a week break. gonk

What?! Just a week?!

Man I've been bawling all day, one of my pets died this morning and it was unexpected, he was playing here with me this week and he was just fine. I can't believe he's gone. cry

thats so sad, im so sorry sad  

Iconised Ghost

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:27 pm
]-Wandering-Raven-[
ninja

Sup raven?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:18 pm
@Dana Pixie Stix- Apparently my cat was old, 6 years old, I didn't think he'd be old at 6. My dad said he just jumped from where he usually sleeps walked to the door and started twitching then he just went down and he died. It was quick, my dad didn't have time to react to what was happening. It was really unexpected, too, since he had been jumping around playing with us just two days before.

@Ghost- Thanks, it's ok. I'll be fine soon, it just freaks me out that he was in my room just a few days before watching tv with me. We don't usually let them in my room cause they get hair all over my bed, but I just decided to let him in for once. I'm glad I did.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:24 pm
6 years old is hardly half a cat's life. Sounds like he had a seizure or something. D:  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:30 pm
So I've been left in charge of writing the story for my groups video game.
I'm so not sure what I'm going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:34 pm
Make it about a panty thief.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:40 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Make it about a panty thief.

Its already got a baseline story
Its about an angel who is attacked by a demon and has to track down and kill the demon to regain her wings. I've gotta fill in the holes and then some.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:07 am
Thats cool o.o
When you finish the game would you be able to upload it or something? and get us to test it ;D

The course I was gonna take at uni was going to be a games design one, and we would of had to make a small mmo =P I was gonna get you guys to beta it... but I kinda failed computing last year ;-; and had to re-take it this year and probably wont get into uni now >.<

Just find a nice officey job or something sweatdrop  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ravagraid

Feral Sex Symbol

14,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:04 am
not as bad as being 19 and in highschool.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 am
Dana Pixie Stix
6 years old is hardly half a cat's life. Sounds like he had a seizure or something. D:

That's what I think. Because 6 is just to early, but I think the vet was trying to make my family feel better...

@blue- surprised Awesome, there making a video game? >_> I'm writing a story, been motivated lately to start it, but it's still all jumbled up because I keep changing things. Your plot sounds good, for some reason I imagined a chibi angel running after the demon with a frying pan screaming "gimme mah wings back" XD  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:19 pm
I'll see what I can do, no promises though. If the games good enough we're going to want to produce it so any leaks might be bad, but if we can get open beta then I'll invite some people.

I've got my main villain down so I'm going to developing the charcters now.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8776 8777 8778 8779 8780 8781 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games