Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8789 8790 8791 8792 8793 8794 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:21 pm
gonk That's not a fun way to go to the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:29 pm
That must have been scary. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

More like very very awkward. o_O

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
{My Tranny!}

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:02 pm
So a baby seal walks into a club...  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 pm
Blue!

A rabbi walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says "Where'd ya get that thing?" and the parrot says "Oh. This? Manhattan. They're running around all over the place."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:49 pm
hayyyy. hiiii heart
i know i deserve to be beat down and stripped and sell all my clothes to the poor for not being around much anymore. i sowwwwy... but i do always eventually come by to say hi and stock up on clothes...

cept now there's a damn aquarium that i was gonna ignore but now i see it can go in ur sig.. there goes more gold/gaia card lol

wotlk came out. and u know wow's my bad thing i can't seem to quit. but i hope everyones doing well and enjoying their life, gaia, school, families, video games, other things the kids are doin nowdays smile  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:52 pm
Woahh it's Rydia. eek High school is distracting- i don't blame you for finding adult life even more so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:01 pm
nah its not soooo much the adult life as it is... that danged world of warcraft lol. i got my lil brother into it, my dad plays it i got my former coworker and both her grown kids playing it. got one coworker into it. another already played. 2 others thinkin bout starting.... between all that.. i can't get off wow for helping them all lol

broke up with the bf i mentioned a time or two while back. we're still friends we gab on wow. he's the guild master there so i still help with the guild. but in other words. life's alot simpler here atm ^^ there's alot going on with gaia now. i think i may pick up another one of those 10 dollar gaia cards. i bought up bout most the shop stuff i was curious about (regular shops gaia cash shop too expensive to get too much there lol). but fun to share with ppl as i go. oops i rattled alot there. anywho. sitting with redbull sposed to be on wow but i get tired lol. so playing with gaia clothes. 3nodding  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:52 pm
My friend's mother always molests me xD

She snaps my bra straps, spanks me, grabs my butt and like.. squeezes it and makes it jiggle xd
It's awful.. I guess it's her way of showing affection. She doesn't slap me around or call me jackass like she does everyone else xDDDD She did call me a heathen once..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm
Sounds more like a bad blind date than visiting a friends mom lol.

...just adding question while i'm postin... why can't i get my aquarium to show im my siggy? profiles set to classic. i took all teh bbc code (think that's what its called) off my siggy from tek tek way back. hit that ratchet icon on aquarium checked "show in siggy" but nada .. whyyyeeeeee  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:59 pm
Dunno. Maybe its broken right now?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:27 pm
meh i figure i just have something wrong on this end to keep sig from working with aquarium. hi blue! hope you've been well. I always check to see how u and everyone are every so often. glad to see ur still kickin ^^ heart  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Rydia-Beck
meh i figure i just have something wrong on this end to keep sig from working with aquarium. hi blue! hope you've been well. I always check to see how u and everyone are every so often. glad to see ur still kickin ^^ heart

Please, you can't keep a good man down. xD
Always good to see you come back though. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm

> o> ...............*flail*

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Knitterz

> o> ...............*flail*

*flails*
xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8789 8790 8791 8792 8793 8794 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games