Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
In Which Ice Flowers Cause Trouble ~the end~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 pm
Cthugarai sat up, and slowly opened his eyes, taking in his surroundings slowly, the focus slow to take on, like he was looking through foggy glass. he reached forward and said, "I think I would like an apple, after what we went through I need to keep my mind away from what we still need to do."
I've adopted more dragons, please help them survive.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm
Marcus; I think The plantation will need to hit you all with some sleeping gas XD

ViraL; *He strokes Kerries head gently* its ok. you're safe with me ^^ *He held the apple Elci provided still to Kerrigans mouth*

Alfrey: well we are both Elves, I think elves of any type are connected to one another 3nodding  

Red Glacier

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:24 pm
Kagura handed one to Cthugarai. "Here. I think we all need our strength after that battle." She sighed. "I don't think we need sleeping gas after that. I could fall asleep right now!" She said to Marcus. She bit into the apple again, grateful to have a taste in her mouth rather than blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:46 pm
"Thank you and I think your right, without rest we become easily distracted." As he brought up the apple to take a bite, Cthugarai was suddenly gripped by a burning pain shooting up his spine, gripping his sides he let out a scream.

As he writhed on the floor of the van a ripple could be seen along his back. Suddenly there was a cracking sound as his entire spinal structure burst out of alignment jutting out and back creating two thin finger thin arm long structures on either side of his shoulders. With one final shriek a thin membrane connected the structures to his lower back, and before Cthugarai could even think about it the whole world went black and he passed out.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:45 am
Kagura jumped up on her seat as Cthugarai screamed, hyperventalating. "Cthugarai!?" She yelled as he went to the ground. It looked like he was having a seizure. Then she knew something was wrong as the things connected to his body. "What the hell......" She whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:17 pm
Even in the cold depths of unconsciousness Cthugarai could still feel the burn spread from his spine through his skeletal structure, moving forward and up engulfing his chest, His chest scales grew rapidly, layering over each other, becoming thicker and longer, before finally changing colors. Once completed Cthugarai became still, lying on his side one wing stretched out behind him and the other draped over his side partially covering his chest.

User Image  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kerrigan_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:47 pm
Kerrigan laboriously detangled herself from Viral and crawled over to Cthugarai, calling his name softly to him once she got to his side. "Oh my gosh! Cthugarai!? Are you ok? Cthugarai!" She delicately touched his new scales, wary that she might be hurting him, and hoping dearly that she wasn't. "Cthugarai! Please, be ok!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:25 pm
*As Kerrigan ripped away a good piece of him went with her and his outer flesh was torn off* *All could be seen was the inner black substance that was him* ..................*He raised and arm forward to help Cthugarai and twitched a bit just staring onward*  

Red Glacier

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:01 pm
Elcia was about to tell Alfrey that she saw the sense in his reply when Cthugarai scream and subsequently passed out.

What now! She thought painfully swallowing a chunk of apple as she joined the others on the floor of the van. She shook her hair over one shoulder and leaned over him. Careful to avoid his new wings she pressed an ear to his chest.

It was a little distant but he had a steady heart beat. "Uhm anyone have some cool water and a towel we could put on his head?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:37 pm
Viraal: *He looked at the ground where the pieces that were torn off and then fell to the ground were. He continued shaking and he couldn't get the pieces of himself to move*

Ra: *He gets ready to heal Cthugarai*

Marcus: i'm afraid not Elci, and harvesting water from the Plantation is way too hard at this point ><

Redemption: Something wrong with Viral? O.o

Blind: *Feeling the vibrations from Viral* Shell shock...he is experiencing shell shock  

Red Glacier

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm
Cthugarai had the unnerving feeling of falling, wind whisking by his ears, falling into the dark depths. But there was no fear, he knew what to expect in the dark recesses.

"You have been given a gift," The Deep Mother's voice rang in Cthugarai's mind. "a gift that is not given lightly small one. Soon not to be considered so." Suddenly the falling feeling stopped, giving way to a gentle glide, the wind caressing his face and shoulders "But with such power must also come with greater suffering, and without the contact of your brethren, this trial will may drive you to insanity."

With a blinding light Deep Mother disappeared, leaving Cthugarai floating through the darkness, his subconscious searching for something... something hidden, powerful and ancient.

Something just beyond his reach, just around the next corner, and as he tried to turn his wings suddenly disappeared leaving him to plummet once again into the blackness.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:15 am
Kerrigan whirled around to see Viral at Redemption's words, not having even noticed anything till now. "Oh dear..." she whispered, then raced over to Viral again, picking up the pieces of him she'd ripped in her carelessness and bringing them over to him. "Viral?" she whispered gently as she slowly hugged him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- please be ok- I'm sorry."

"Marcus, I think we all need to recuperate for a while. PTSD, or shell shock, is hard to treat... and everyone is injured in some way..." Kerrigan used a little of her remaining magic to scoop out some moisture from the air outside to make a tiny cloud above Cthugarai and it drizzled lightly on him. "We need to be safe for a while..."  

Kerrigan_dragon

Red Glacier

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:29 pm
Viral: *He sat there shaking and staring forward saying nothing, he was seeing images of horror from his past*

---------------------------*Virals Mind*

*Images kept poping open of him in a test tube*

Zenaku: My words are your only guide, away from me is no peace for you....

*Images pop out showing the soldiers in their soulless lines*

Zenaku: My orders will be the stepping stones for the benefit of us all. You will be a monument of the sins taken while getting there.

*Images of fighting and sounds of gunfire were appearing in him*

Zenaku: You are the beginning of a new era of biological warfare. You will be the ultimate weapon....

*images of the illuminous come to his mind*

Zenaku: They tread the path you left. they will find hapiness, you will find torment....

*Images of being in the containment chamber*

Zenaku: Death is amongst you and will find you. You will see through my eyes soon enough...

*Images of him holding Kerrigan during battle with Zenaku*

Zenaku: War is the only thing you know. all the ones you care about you will lead to destruction. all their pain is because of you.........

----------------------------------------- *Back in the Van*

Marcus: *He drives up to an extremely large mansion* Here we are :3

Redemption: this is your house? O.O

Marcus: I got it for trade recently ^^

*He has the long vines pick up Viral and Cthugarai and they drag them into the house*

Marcus: ok, everyone ^^ time for some sleep. you all will need it *Larger Vines sling out and grab them all and take them to the top floor into seperate guest rooms for themselves a seperate a room* *The vines lay them all in bed*

Viral: *His door was left open and he layed motionless, just starring at the ceiling as though a corpse*

Marcus: Good night everyone ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:13 pm
As Cthugarai was lifted from the van his entire body was like a limp noodle, swaying in the breeze. He was barely breathing, like the life was slowly leaving his body.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Elcia

Barton Elder

21,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:55 pm
((well everyone else seems to be having little private time posts so here is what Elcia does with hers. And sorry it is very long ^_^;; wink )

Before Elcia could really object she found herself in a large room with a fire place and a darkly lacquered sleigh bed. "This is almost ridiculous. Everything is happening so fast I hardly know what is going on." she said taking off her coat and dumping the contents all over the thick comforter to vent her frustration and weariness.
She separated her mini staff, her pendant, a curled up little ball that was her sleeping dragon and the strange orb she'd picked up.

She went through the rest of the things, including a quivering mass of the strange white vines and a knife that she cleaned, chucking some useless rubbish into the cozy fire. She had nothing to do then, with her friends laying in nearby rooms in various conditions. She could not help pacing helplessly. Her reflection in a large mirror caught her attention.

She looked pale in her loose black outfit from the exhausting days of travel and thinner than usual. And she was horrified by the state of her hair. She took a good look at the rest of the room and found a bathroom complete with a tub through a side door. Rummaging through a drawer turned up what she could use as a night gown.

She made herself a steaming bath with a few herbs she had and sank in up to her ears. As her long curls swirled in the water she relaxed her mind and tried to locate any thing that would respond to her mental sweep.
She picked up Azkadellia and the funny vines and various plants and trees just out side the building. But inside seemed to be full of a calming soothing vibe that made her relax again. She wondered if it was Marcus' plants.

She opened one eye and located the soap across the room. She sighed contently and reached out for it. It was in her hand a moment latter though it took a while for her to understand how it got there.

She finished her bath and was siting on her new bed contemplating her collection while she combed through her dripping hair. She wondered about the white vines the most and tried to tap into them with her mind again. At first nothing happened and she sighed wishing she could do something that would actually help her friends. She felt a touch on her arm and looked up to find a number of new leaves coming from the vines that were now twined round each other like a little tree.
She picked one and suddenly knew what she could do to help.

She ran down the hall, hair still a little drippy in search of the kitchen with the white tree in hand.
"Marcus! I need a large kettle." she called as she went.

RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff