Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm
I only spend real money when they are putting out gift boxes for 99 Gaia cash. I sold 15 of them for 36k each XD Yes, they gave me the DP because i wouldnt except 500k. I tried to send the DP back but they would only send it back. So I kept it. Then sold it for a coco XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 pm
Before I had barely any gaia gold to this accts name and all i had was a witches outfit and a pora ice XD lol I found a convo me and Air had about it. I think about this convo sometimes when people will ask me why im wearing Christmas items or Halloween items lol XD
Me as a newbie~ Newbie Nanami XD  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:24 am
did you know the person in real life or something? seems kinda of random to just be giving out DPs and you should not have told me the reason you wore that was because you didn't have anything else. I was always envious of your adorable witch outfits, I wished I had that kind of fashion sense...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:03 am
QueenNanami
@Meimei~ I know XD lol We were fated to be twins crying You are now my gaia twin XD lol Oh! I almost forgot again Happy late birthday! I know i totally missed it! cry Ive been so busy with the DoG I forgot Im sorry!

@Air~ I r younger?! eek Iam a Gaia cash buyer... Them eggs totally made me rich and so did all the other gift boxes hat boxes you name i bought and sold it. Dont worry i dont spend that much money. I also buy and sell EI i buy them at first gen when they are cheap and sell em when they are at their highest. Then i buy the 2nd gen hehe XD Not to mention the most expensive Item I ever owned was a Demonic Pendent. I sold that tho, I wanted a coco XD The DP was a gift tho 3nodding

Thanks Nanami. And thats fine xP  

Kyuui Kiwi

Agile Spirit

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:04 pm
Airashii Kasumi
did you know the person in real life or something? seems kinda of random to just be giving out DPs and you should not have told me the reason you wore that was because you didn't have anything else. I was always envious of your adorable witch outfits, I wished I had that kind of fashion sense...

No i didnt know him in rl, He was a good friend of mine whom i met on gaia like the 3rd day i was here XD lol Well i also owned a Mrs.Claus out fit and a university outfit but there are only so many outfits you can make out of that stuff lol XD Thank you! I dont think i have that good if Fashion sense i think lol XD I always have to tektek things before i wear them. It takes forever for me to like anything. I just know which items i wanna wear so i go and tektek with them 3nodding

@Meimei~ lol XD ok  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Nanami-chan has a whole lot of colorful outfits hehehhe~
there's so many to chose from it becomes difficult mrgreen

and, I used to try to tektek my outfit first but i immediately found out that tektek doesn't always show all the things you own plus, there are poses of the items they just don't include there. as well as poses of the avi and how it'd look with the item on. like the luv sleeves, I hated it's natural pose but when i saw it in a bended arm, I instantly fell in love with it. xd

ohoh, and nanami~ are you having problems with your urn? I can't find the poses I like and the items its supposed to have. and I haven't seen any announcement about it yet >_<  

Adie05

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:06 am
User ImageFeed us
waaa gonk its hard to tek tek so many combinations me getting dizzy @_@
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:49 am
you tektek all of your outfits? why? that eats up so much time it's ridiculous. Do me a favor please click on my gaia, under the picture of your house it says how many items you own please tell me that number  

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Lilith Le Rouge

850 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:30 am
User ImageFeed us
mrgreen # Items Owned: 464 its not much lol
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:34 am
hmmm are the items in the house as well as the storage thing included in that? as well as game stuffs? and zOMG junks?  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:22 pm
i know game is not since i have 1000 tokens and my total is like 291 or something, i think it must count storage items since otherwise i have less than 30 non-game items  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:27 pm
oh, that means I have 701 items all in all. including my mask collections, starter shoes and house items i still haven't sold hahaha!
it's such a hassle to get or put items in and out of the house/storage boxes  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:20 pm
I only have 528 items. Thats not much XD it's a little more then Lilith but not as much as adie lol Dang adie! Do you collect junk like Meimei?

@Adie~ I know! Thats why Iam having so much trouble making a new one confused Yeah Tektek doesn't show somethings but i know what items I have. So when i tektek I dont use my whole inventory + and i like simple avi's so Ive never had a problem wear things didnt work together. lol Oh! and yes Iam having problems with the urn D: I remember them saying that all the poses wouldn't fit on the first gen but so far nothing has been fixed or anything! I want all my poses!! scream

@Lilith~ Lol XD dont get too dizzy!

@Air~ I do and it actually doesnt take that long really. I know what color scheme I want to go for so i stick to colors and i always find something i like. Like i said to adie I can remember which Items I own so i always make it so i only have to buy a small amount usually like 10k a new avi. there was that one time i had to pay 80k but the neat avy had a demon bow in it. I loved that avi...

OH! and before i forget, The DoG is having a Secret Santa! If you guys are members go join in! :nudge nudge: XD It's in the Event subforum in the guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:37 pm
heheh sort of sweatdrop i have a little collection of masks which includes the bug mask, the chicken, the ghost sheets, alien, lolz, i was trying to sell of the peasant sets collection i had but since i stocked them in the storage, i got lazy in taking them out. it doesn't always save that i have taken them out. it's annoying.
yeah i want to get a hold of that blue fan again and the scarfy i used to wear biggrin

eheheh i left the clans and i dun even visit the other clan. xd  

Adie05

Airashii Kasumi

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:46 am
ummm...my queen the event forum is still closed in preparation of Christmas Joy, or something along the lines of that....  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games