Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:40 pm
i need to log off x.x i'm tired and stufff....night all sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:48 pm
*wanders in with her kids*...
REO! Knock it off! you know your brother doesnt like to be groomed! scream
PICO! STOP CHEWING ON THAT ELECTRIC CORD YOULL GET SHOCKED! eek gonk

stressed scream keep it up and youll both get time outs! play nice!!!

gonk crying no sleep for kitters...

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Sarinu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:57 pm
Your pets? surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:06 pm
good question sweatdrop  

Manji-luo

Shazbot_the_Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:23 pm
Razenof
kekeke, yeah and it took me close to 200 hours to beat FF7... but i loved that game, it was so much fun

Now THERE'S something jfm can be scared about. xD

I've spent countless hours total on Morrowind, and that's only because the game is so damned open-ended that there really is no end to the amount of stuff you can do. The story itself (leveling up and item hunting included) probably took around 60 hours total for me to complete, so that averages out to about a month.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:09 pm
kekeke i've also played morrowind, and sadly to say, i've put in 200+ hour in that game as well... yet i've never actualy compleated the main quest lol... *drooles* i cant wait for elder scroll 4 to come out... omg it looks sooooo beautiful  

Razenof

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:20 pm
Razenof
kekeke i've also played morrowind, and sadly to say, i've put in 200+ hour in that game as well... yet i've never actualy compleated the main quest lol... *drooles* i cant wait for elder scroll 4 to come out... omg it looks sooooo beautiful
omg it does! @_@ i just hope it doesnt turn out to be like the last one where there's so much stuff to do that you wind up giving up on the game (like i did) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:30 pm
well i ended up puting so many hours into the game that i collected every piece of armor and weapons in the game. not to mention my char was a equil to that of the gods, there were no monsters that could even give me a challenge... it was still a super fun game... being a thief was always the most fun in the game, and i SOOO look foward to it in ES4... since its going to Way harder to steal stuff in the game, since the npcs are actualy going to be smart and have a will of there own  

Razenof

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:33 pm
Razenof
well i ended up puting so many hours into the game that i collected every piece of armor and weapons in the game. not to mention my char was a equil to that of the gods, there were no monsters that could even give me a challenge... it was still a super fun game... being a thief was always the most fun in the game, and i SOOO look foward to it in ES4... since its going to Way harder to steal stuff in the game, since the npcs are actualy going to be smart and have a will of there own
rofl i wanted to be a thief but also cast spellsand stuff, so i just became a battlemage that killed shopkeepers to get their free items mrgreen it was hard as heck when i was doing that near the heavily armored guards. needless to say, certain scrolls were my best friends rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:40 pm
kekeke... no the greatest fun was breaking into the vaults in Vivec... stealing everything and just walking right past the guards with a giant sack on your back full of stuff... that was always awsome...
*ring of invisiability, pick pick pick* do de do... *invisable, pick pick pick, open door* hey guys, cetch many thiefs today? *invisable, pick pick pick* yes? *invisable, pick pick pick, open door* do de do de do *walk into vault shut door in guards face... steal everything... walk out with giant sack past the guards*  

Razenof

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:44 pm
Razenof
kekeke... no the greatest fun was breaking into the vaults in Vivec... stealing everything and just walking right past the guards with a giant sack on your back full of stuff... that was always awsome...
*ring of invisiability, pick pick pick* do de do... *invisable, pick pick pick, open door* hey guys, cetch many thiefs today? *invisable, pick pick pick* yes? *invisable, pick pick pick, open door* do de do de do *walk into vault shut door in guards face... steal everything... walk out with giant sack past the guards*
an invisibility ring? O_o;; i wish i had one of those -.-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:47 pm
LOL its the very first thing i would purches as soon as i created a char... if you goto caldera to the shop keep across from creeper... he sells a ring of invisability, spend like 50g to buy the ring, and turn around and steal everything in his store and sell it to creeper lol  

Razenof

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:48 pm
Razenof
LOL its the very first thing i would purches as soon as i created a char... if you goto caldera to the shop keep across from creeper... he sells a ring of invisability, spend like 50g to buy the ring, and turn around and steal everything in his store and sell it to creeper lol
rofl omg that's awesome whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:51 pm
i was master of the thiefs guild and impearial legon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Diablillo/ScreenShot39copy.jpg  

Razenof

Manji-luo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:54 pm
Razenof
i was master of the thiefs guild and impearial legon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/Diablillo/ScreenShot39copy.jpg
dood! your guy looks FABULOUS! xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games