Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Innistrad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:05 pm
'Alo. I'm Stephanie. Or Fishnet. I'm 15, turning 16 Halloween, and I'm in 10th grade. I have blonde hair, brown eyes, and almost goth white skin, but it's oh-so natural. I love the color black, wear it all the time, and I do own tons of black makeup. I love animals of all sorts, in particular rodents. My music tastes tend to float to Alternative. Preferably male bands. I don't really like female singers, or most females for that matter. Some of my favourite bands are My Chemical Romance, The Killers, The Clash, and Depeche Mode (Older...). My heratige is primarily German, but I have some Scottish, English, and Irish in me, as do I Austrian. On Gaia I tend to float to the Avatar Discussion, Life Issues, or Extended Discussion. On occation, when I'm feeling artsy, I'll go to the Art Freebies or Minishop forum. I aspire to be either working backstage in live Theatre, or a starving artist in a box. I was invited to this guild earlier today, and here's my intro post.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:10 pm
Hey. I'm Hazel, 13. I'm into alternative music and I don't have a preffered type of topic.  

Icesycle

Sir Easter Bunneh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:29 pm
Hi! I joined so I could discuss Sir Easter Bunny! Not myself, the real one. >.> Anyway, I hope I will be a liked member here, as I really have no way to be unlike-able. Except if I forget how to spell a word, like unlikeable. Is that right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:30 pm
Hey I am strange lol but you can call me Half Pint. I love discussing things though I cna get pretty heated and argumentative I pride myself in staying away from baseless insults that result in nothing more than fighting. I love discussing contraversial opics and the side I support is not allways the side I agree with but meerly the side that would be the hardest to defend. I am 15 turning 16 in June, yay me! I am quite short 5" exactly have hazle eyes that pear brown most of the time. I wear glasses and keep my hair in pigtails when it is long enough to do so. I dont wear makeup except on extreemly special ocasions or when I am suddelnly taken by a girly mood. My spelling is atrocious and I think I may be dislexic though I have yet to be tested.  

i_am_strange

Malice D Blackhart

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:35 pm
Hi!

My name is Dusty and I'm 20 years old, be 21 on 7/7/06 blaugh

...okay so I'm old, but that's entirely besides the point rofl

I'm currently taking a semester off from college, but am going back in August, and am going to study to become an English teacher ^^ I love to write, and read, and my day job is delivering mail for the post office, as well as data entry. It isnt a FANTASTIC job, but I've had plenty worse, and it pays the bills.

heart Talk to all of you soon ^^

BTW, if you really wanna stimulate me (mentally, you pervert! xd ) I love discussing psychology, ethical issues, philosophy, politics, and anything else that can get my mental gears turning.

If anyone wants to debate or discuss, or even just flat out argue xd just ask! 4laugh

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:44 pm
Hi hi, thanks for the invite.

Name's Jess. I'm 17. Female.

Like Batman, music, movies, zombies, etc.
Don't like ignorance, babies, chat-speak, etc.
I have a very ecclectic taste in music and movies. So I won't go into naming every one I could possibly like. Fun fact: my favorite flavor of ice-cream is Chocolate and Peanut Butter. : D

You can find me in the Chatterbox (yes, yes, I am a "CB whore") or more recently the Life Issues forums (when I'm bored of the CB and want to write something long...).

Nice meeting everyone. Hopefully.

JessJess

Lildarkone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:14 pm

Name is Lildarkone. You can call me Dark.
I'm usually in the GeeDee. 3nodding
Panic! At the Disco is my favorite band.
And I will be 16 next month. Woo!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:23 pm
I'm Anthony, people call me Tony. Or Hawk... Short story I won't bother telling.

Queen is my favorite band. Keep Yourself Alive is my favorite song.

I'm rude sometimes without the intention of being rude.

I'm 20, and I'll be 21 on Dec. 30th.

I also like manga. Alot.  

Legendary Buntaro

Kitteh Zombeh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:23 pm
uhm, hi! I just got invited, so I joined!

SO! Name's Panikin.. I'm from Canada, I'm 15, in grade 10. I really like to talk about... well, random stuff!

Uhm, I like making friends and I really like to write! I love movies and science fiction and fantasy and such, so yeah! I hope to get to know you guys!

biggrin

Have a great day!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:30 pm
Well, thanks for the invite.

Um, call me Jake. I'm a complete Ani-geek (Ani meaning Animorphs not Anime) and have an obsession with 80s teen movies (GOOD one not those pieces of crap by John Hughes) and my favorite band is R.E.M.

[Polaroid]

My Tea Bag

Hygienic Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:37 pm
Hello! I'm Tea Bag! and was invited to join by Onyx. Thank you, though I don't know what I did to merit this invitation.

Anyway, a bit about me. I can be exceeding silly at times, I love dark chocolate [drools], my family and friends, I enjoy Gaia and spending time online in general. I love my reptiles of which I have 5: 4 lizards of different types and a turtle, the incomparable Miss Olivia! I like math, tutor in it, and can also be quite random, at times.

What were we talking about again? lol

Oh, and please bid on my pal Bas's art auction. He is quite the talented artist, and thank you! The link is below my post. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:42 pm
So.
I use to be a Vet. EDer for two years.
Then I quit because...the ED repeated itself.
Constantly.

Then I became a reg. GDer. (Go team!)

And am usually seen in a lot of topics.

I've been on Gaia since 2003.

Uh. I'm a high school student.
I like art.
And music.
And yes, I own a myspace. D:
I was invited to join because I guess I'm good enough. :]

You can call me FfC or Cocaine.

-FfC  

Formula for Cocaine

Aquanaba

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:10 pm
'Lo blaugh Names Aquanaba or Diane Both of which I wish were my name..Or Jala o Katira but I call my cocoa kitty Katira because it means young lioness and since I can't take her name I can't be called that and no one ever calls me Jala so yes....... I'm goin' on 14 but I read more then the average kid and currently have more then 200 books in my possession *huggles them* I love them. I've got blonde hair cut short and my eyes range from grey to blue to green *sticks out tongue* I'm by no means fashionable and I like it that way. All my cousins are boys and I've got a dagger hanging on my wall....Also I'm insane...but that my friends is beside the point which would be that I make ramen. Good ramen.
Thank you and have a nice day. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:16 pm
Hi, my name is Hankiebeer, most people call me Hankie.

I'm from the Netherlands, so don't shoot me if my english isn't perfect.

Favorite music must be Rock. I like a lot of music, but Rockmusic is on the top of my list.

Anything else you want to know?

Just ask. biggrin  

Hankiebeer

Generous Hellraiser

9,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonOfTheDarkness

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:43 pm
Hi. My name is Andrew Christopher Lowe. I'm 21, and, blah blah blah. Most the information is in my profile. Go check it out if you want. blaugh  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games