Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Ješšαмıиe Wαłšħ
                                                          Looking Studious at the Platform with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Mopey
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is gonna suck. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Oħ тħe ωeяeωøłf, øħ тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Cøмeš α ' š т e ρ ρ ı и ' αłøиg ☽ O ☾xxxxxxxxx
                                                          He đøи'т eνeи в я e α κ тħe в я α и ¢ ħ e š ☽ O ☾xxxxxx
                                                          Wħeяe ħe'š в e e и g ø и e ☽ O ☾xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceUnlike every other year, Dorian wasn't particularly enthused about going to school this year. As the Hufflepuff made his way onto the platform, all he could think about was the fact that while he was at school, stuck going to lessons and studying for his NEWTs next year, Jess was living in her own place, doing her own thing. He wasn't jealous of his girlfriend, not really, because he was pretty sure being an adult and having actual adult responsibilities sucked. More like, he didn't see how she was going to remain his girlfriend with him cloistered away in the castle all year. Especially with friends like hers; he bet they all went out and did stuff together all the time. Probably went out to pubs and danced and drank and had a great time. Given how little he'd gotten to see of her over the Summer, he was surprised he hadn't already gotten The Letter. Not that he thought she was fickle or anything, far from it. Just... he was only 16. She was already 18. No matter what she said to try and convince him otherwise, he couldn't stop thinking of himself as just some kid who'd been lucky enough to get her attention. He didn't think for a second that this was going to last, no matter how much he wanted it to. She'd get bored of him eventually. She'd probably meet someone else, someone mature and handsome and a million other things he could never hope to be, and realize that Dori was nothing but some dorky kid. And she'd feel bad about it, but eventually she would absolutely dump him for Mr. Awesome. He wanted to make the best of the time he had before she got wise to all that, but given how little time he could even see her, there wasn't much chance of that. Ugh, how was anyone else even supposed to live up to her? He sighed, shuffling his feet. How had Newlyn and Miles made it work? Seriously. Maybe he should ask the redhead. Take notes. Miles wasn't really all that mature, right? He liked hanging out with Dori, he couldn't be that damn grown up. Newlyn was, though, she'd had to be, to take care of her sisters. Maybe that was why it'd worked? Except Jess wasn't really very mature either, not in that way. Which was probably why an older, more mature guy would appeal to her... Ugh! He was driving himself insane thinking about this. A small bark from his trolley drew his attention, and he poked a finger through the bars of Knight's cage, scratching the dog's snout a bit before letting him lick. The pomsky could tell that his friend was upset by something, and just wanted to make it better... sadly, he was in no position to do so.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx☽ O ☾ Føя тħe ωeяeωøłf, føя тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f
                                                          xxxxxx☽ O ☾ Hανe š ч м ρ α т ħ ч
                                                          xxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ 'Cαυše тħe ω e я e ω ø ł f, ħe ıš šøмeøиe
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx☽ O ☾ Jυšт łıκe ч ø υ α и ' м e

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXHead GirlXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Tanya was in some sort of time loop she felt like. Because surely she wasn't seventeen. Surely this was not her last year ever at Hogwarts. Surely, she wasn't the effing Head Girl. Unfortunately, this is all completely true. She was seventeen, this was indeed her last year of schooling, and to her utter shock and dismay she was the new Head Girl. Merlin she had thought she had dodged this bullet when she spotted the "P" in her OWL results but it seems like the Head of Houses had it in for her. Or rather the school population. She just sighed and kept on walking keeping an eye out for her friends while just shaking her head in amusement when she spotted Timothy walking over to that idiot of a best friend of his. Who knew what that schemer was trying to pull now and the only reason she wasn't marching over there to put her size 5 1/2's up his behind was because she knew her brother at least had a moral code and would keep them out of trouble.

Pushing her trolley along weaving through families and older students Tanya finally spotted a glimpse of two people she was actually familiar with and was about to push over to them when they started snogging each other like there were in a Nicholas Sparks movie. A part of her, a very big part mind, wanted to go over and be obnoxious and ruin their good love mood with her bright shiny friendship mood, but then the smaller more logical part of her rationalized that if Elsie and Dave were preoccupied with one another, she and Echo could have some personal time before they all boarded and separated. So hoping that the couple didn't see her, she quickly turned her trolley around and for the first time cursed her height as she hand to hunch over to make herself less noticeable as she made her escape into the crowd. When she was sure they hadn't gotten a good look she popped back up and began her search for her boyfriend finally finding him heading off probably in search of their friends. With a grin the Gryffindor rushed over to him and in a fit of nostalgia glomped his back and after a little awkward positioning pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. "Hey! I'd ask how your summer went but since I was with you most of it we can skip that part and get straight to the "I Missed You" snog." Tanya told him with an impish smirk on her face. She released his back and went to his front to make good on her promise when she paused and noticed the tear tracks on his face and was instantly worried. "Were you just crying? What happened?!" she asked him concerned as she raised a hand to help wipe away any more remnants of the tears.

Cara MiaKitty

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

UniformWhere: Platform 9 3/4With: Echo and peopleThinking: What happened now?!OOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin nodded his head along with his answer, showing that he did indeed hear him over the bustling sound coming from the crowd. As the boy returned the question at him, he gave a head nod. "I actually can't wait. And as for O.W.Ls, I can't wait for them either," he said, laughing a bit, saying the first part seriously then the second extremely sarcastically. "Well...we'll do fine I'm sure. As much as they suck, I'm confident we'll do fine. Luckily, we don't have to worry about studying for that until next year." Benjamin was one who studied a lot, but he definitely wasn't going to study for a test that was two terms away. What was the point of that. He instead would better himself at what he was presented that year. Then he would worry about O.W.L.s when he had to.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:47 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy ignored his friend's signing although the color that graced his cheeks showed his embarrassment at the question. At his next question of where Mira was he just raised an eyebrow towards him which basically said "and you want to know why?" before he turned back to the family in front of them. Or rather the family plus one since one of the girls made it abundantly clear that she and the other girl were not in fact sisters. His eyes widened when the parents actually went along with them and didn't call them on their bs but instead asked for a price for the pictures. At Benjamin's rapid signing he really wanted to just shrug and panic because he never planned this far ahead which was crazy since he was the Ravenclaw and he should really be the one planning this madness except now that he was thinking about it he was rather glad he hadn't. It wouldn't just make him as crazy as the Slytherin and he wanted at least another year or two before he reached that level. He blinked when one of the girls, the one with blue eyes he noticed, called them dweebs and he had to snicker since he hadn't heard that particular insult outside of some comics and comic-themed television shows. Even Benjamin didn't take it to heard saying he heard the word before when he had lived in Paraguay. Timothy had to stop himself from shaking his head and chuckling at his friend's antics and just gave a nod and grin before penning another short note in his notebook. "No worries. We'll take good friend of the two of them. It's part of our oaths."

mc2

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Platform 9 3/4]
I'm just the same as I was [Benjamin and others]
Now don't you understand? [Getting on the train]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

Dakota rushed onto the platform without much thought. Pushing past the crowd he went up to the train and left his cart next to it. Taking Henry, Dakota headed off along the station. Looking around he was wondering where his cousins were but he wasn't surprised if they were hanging with their own friends. With some luck though he managed to find Lyall for which he quickly made his way over to him.

"Lyall!" Dakota called out to get his attention in the busy station. "Hey, it's great to see you. How have you been? Good summer?" He asked excitedly. Honestly any chance to catch up with a friend was good for him. Aside from Feather and Dmitri he really didn't see anyone all summer. Although he was glad to hang with at least two of his friends / housemates.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Lyall

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catxxxxx

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Platform with Eira, Alice
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Yesssssssssssssssssss... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ṉεχτ τïṃε αɾøυṉḋ, τhïṉќ αвøυτ ώ h α τ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεƒøɾε ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ÿøυɾ ṃ ø υ τ h ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вεсαυṡε ÿøυ'ɾε α l l α l ø ṉ ε αṉḋ ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ώïτhøυτ ÿ ø υ ɾ ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ ṡ ṉ ø ώ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy literally cheered when she was through the barrier, stopping just long enough to do a goofy little dance to celebrate being free of her mother for another few months. She'd managed to get away from the woman for two weeks over the Summer to spend time with her dad, but it wasn't nearly enough time, especially after being away from home for months on end at school. She honestly couldn't believe she was so excited to be going back to school of all places, but figured that since it was a magic school, she could be forgiven. The Gryffindor girl grinned ear to ear, glad that her mother hadn't bothered to follow her. She wanted to be away from Evelyn. She loved her mum... but she couldn't stand her. The redhead looked around the crowd, hoping to spot one of her friends. Unsurprisingly, it was Eira who caught her attention first. Snowflake was sort of hard to miss, what with the white-blonde hair and all. She skipped over to the Ravenclaw, noticing that her friend was talking to another girl, one Ivy didn't know. She waved on her approach, curious. "Snowflake!" she called out enthusiastically. "Hey! How was your Summer? Who's your friend?" she asked. The fact that Eira knew someone she didn't was sort of baffling; wasn't she really quiet and bookish? Ivy was completely amazed to see her talking to someone other than their small group, or those two older boys in her house she seemed to sort of look up to. The halfblood didn't quite get what Snowflake saw in those two, since both of them were sort of rude and prickly, but whatever. If Eira could put up with her, she probably had the patience of a saint.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ τø ρ ɾ ø ṿ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿøυ ḋø, ÿεαh; ÿ ø υ ḋ ø ÿ ε α h
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ḋïḋ ÿøυ τhïṉќ τhατ ÿøυ hαḋ ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ τø l ø ṡ ε ¿
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ώεll, ÿ ø υ ḋ ø - ṡø ÿøυ τ h ï ṉ ќ ÿøυ'ɾε ώ α l ќ ï ṉ ģ h ø ṃ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:10 pm
User Image User Image

Hey, hobo man, hey, dapper dan,
You've both got your style,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!
Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly, they stand out a mile,
But, brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile!

Lyall was at a standstill while waiting for some older kids to scoot. Luckily, he didn't have to wait long before he heard someone call his name. He turned on his heel, looking around, in honest confusion as to who was talking. When he noticed Kota hurrying over, the boy grinned and waved happily. "Hi Kota! My summer was nice enough, I suppose. There was a bit of.... drama, but it's settled now, I think!" It had been a while since he had spoken to Kota, which was really quite a shame. He was super nice, and always good for a chat! Perhaps they'd have some special classes together! How cool would that be?!

Who cares what they're wearing on Main Street or Saville Row?
It's what you wear from ear to ear, and not from head to toe that matters.
So, senator, so, janitor, so long for a while.
Remember you're never fully dressed,
Though you may wear your best.
You're never fully dressed without a smile
Smile!

{OoC: Sorry for the derp post. I'm tired and hurty!}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:14 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƬΉIЯD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addison passed through the boundary between the Muggle platform and the magical platform, the first of the three Collins' to be arriving. His elder sister Kyla came next smiling happily as she dragged the youngest Collins' sibling along with her. Addison wanted to be away from his siblings quickly, but as soon as they had passed through, he knew that Matilda would latch onto him. This was to be her first year, and Addison was anything but excited for it. He just hoped that she was placed into a different house so he had some space from her. With a sigh, he looked around for any of his friends, hoping to lose his sister....

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{Addison and Matilda are open for interaction, but together.}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:17 pm
User Image
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds

I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night

Even though she'd been through the boundary several times before, she was still nervous about running straight at a wall. She braced, and then passed through the boundary. Smiling at her big sister, she released her hand and immediately latched onto Addy's. "Addy! I want to meet your friends! Ooh! I hope they like bunnies! Mr. Bunbun is still small but he wants to make friends too! Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!" She was practically bouncing on her heels, so happy to be going to Hogwarts with her big brother! She glanced around at all the people and clung tightly to Addison's hand, despite his attempts to dislodge her.

I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, please don't wake me now

This is gonna be the best day of my life

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{Matilda and Addison are available for interaction together.}

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:20 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of 2029-2030 school year
Looking: Less cheerful than usual

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
The tension between the League family was so thick in the air around them, Cathy swore a knife could cut it. By all means it should have been a good summer. David went and got himself engaged at the start of it (and Leo said yes, of course-considering how much he put up with from him so far, Cathy would have been pretty surprise if it had been anything but a yes), Cathy got to catch up with one of her old friends finally, even if Theo showed up and sort of crashed the whole thing drooling over Sophie the whole time, he made a good bag carrier and he wasn't that bad of a bloke. He was vaguely cute, not gorgeous, and probably a 5, maybe 6 if she was being generous, on most days, but an average looking guy could clean up nicely and if his personality was alright and he properly worshiped a girl (or more specifically her or someone she thought deserved it), she couldn't exactly call the guy unattractive. David had even gone on to get Head Boy (which he had been eyeing since before he even started Hogwarts) and Cathy got prefect, Leah was less annoying now she could say a few full sentences and she was less prone to quite as crazy of magic outbursts... but none of that really mattered.

No, only a couple weeks earlier, because of some psychopath or whatever who just randomly happened to be passing by on some boring field job of the Obliviator office (or so the story she was told), Cathy was dressed in black as was the rest of the family in Tinworth to lay a coffin in the ground at the Avery family cemetery. It was horrid and while Cathy was able to keep her composure enough to hold a bit of a grim smile, she couldn't help to be horrified and stunned by the whole thing. Honestly she was more in disbelief than anything in regards to the matter, even with her father there, carrying her little sister Leah dropping her off at Platform 9 3/4. David having planned to arrive by apparition from his own home where he had to pack up his things, even though since the funeral he had been staying in London at their Dad's.

No the tension had mostly been between her father and her brother, and they usually got along, but Cathy could swear they knew something more about the whole thing and just wasn't telling her. Some idea to protect her or what not. But the thing was she felt she deserved the truth. How was she supposed to accept things and move forward if there was something vital missing about the whole thing. Arriving on the platform, already in the uniform, she stood up on her tiptoes for a moment and then turned back to her father and took Leah from him for a moment, tosselled the girls light blonde hair and looked to her Dad, "I'll be sure to write often... I can borrow David's owl or use one of the schools. I know you don't like owls much but..."

Dr. League sighed and said, "No, it's fine, before leaning down to kiss Cathy on her forehead. Anyways, congratulations on being prefect. I don't think I properly said-"

Cathy shook her head and managed a smile up at her father interrupting him as she held up the watch he had gotten her, "You got me this for it remember. And that wasn't for my birthday... I got those shoes and that dress and a couple of purses and that pretty silver necklace with the badger on it. Don't worry about it..." Her smile faltered and she sighed handing Leah back to her Dad and hugging him quick, "I know its busy and you'll be back to running the clinic. With OWLs and everything else..." She shrugged, "I'll stay too busy to be able to devote any time beyond thinking about the happy memories with Mum. Love you, Dad. Don't worry I'll write, okay?"

She kissed him on the cheek while he bent down into her hug and she waved and turned disappearing into the crowed before dropping off her luggage and sitting down on a bench and burying her face in her shaking hands, losing the smile she had been holding and even her attempt to keep it. She prayed that it would be quiet, then again she had spoken the truth, she'd be so busy this year she really didn't have the time to sit around and be gloomy or depressed. Besides no one liked gloomy people, and she wasn't her brother, she couldn't stand not being liked, just like David couldn't stand being seen as anything less than perfect in academics and such.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dr. Sinclair Alfred-Jon League
Squib and Cambridge University Graduate

> Widower of Cara Jane League, father of three.
> Born on June 2, 1980 in Tinworth
> Plastic Surgeon

Currently it is: 2029xxx

Dr. League sighed as his eldest daughter disappeared into the crowd, it was obvious she was trying to keep up a cheerful front. It was one of those reasons Sinclair was quite glad his son was still at Hogwarts. Cathy at least talked to David fairly open about things bothering her... or she used to. She did less as the differences between the two of them grew more obvious. And Cathy went on to make her large handful of friends and David went around scowling at most people and making enemies from how it sounded. It was mostly because David had inherited Sinclair's grim scowl and outlook, had his mother's inability to hold their tongue, and David lacked the good grace to be able to get himself out of trouble or forgiven for a slip of tongue. He lacked the charisma to do it. At least Cara has... Sinclair paused... had the ability to use the her good looks as a show of her innocence.

His scowl deepened as he made his way through the crowd to return through the barrier, still having not spotted David when he heard, "Oye! Dad... Dr. League!" He paused at his title and last name turning, aware it wasn't some of the fifty or more other 'dads' present. David came over and seeing Leah immediately took his little sister ruffling her hair and tapping the girl on the nose, "Ooh... I see you are as adorable as ever, little one."

"Viddy!" Leah cried out happily, as she spotted David and was taken by him.

"Good to see you too, runt," David laughed for a moment before letting out a sigh and looking to his father, "So what's your plan?"

"Plan?" Dr. League asked shaking his head, "After what just..."

David nodded toward Leah and then glanced back at his father, "I know. My grandfather and grandmother..."

"I asked my mother to come to London. She'll be staying for a few months at least to help out," Dr. League said as David looked at him surprised and said, "You hate her." Dr. League raised a brow, "And...?" David nodded as the alternatives were limited-being that the Averys already had voiced to his father that 'he had no right to raise a magical child considering what he was, and even with Cara's help still managed to ruin at least one, as she was a Hufflepuff, and David wasn't much better'. At least, Mrs. League, Sinclair's mother was a bit better. Not much, but slightly.

David said, "Well, just... just be careful, alright?"

Dr. League let out a short laugh, mostly bitter, "Don't you have NEWTs to worry about and you went and decided to start working on planning a wedding this year of all things... I put off... I put off marrying Cara because I was busy with my interning, you know. I don't bloody well see..." He let out a sigh, "Forget about it. Can you at least look out for Cathy... she..."

David nodded, "Sure, I always do. Anyways, just keep me posted on anything please. I could leave Annabella with you if you didn't want to go to Diagon to..." He paused at his father's look, "Right... um, well take care." He looked down at Leah and said, "You too... firecracker. No harassing folks with magic now. Be nice to Dad now. Behave with Grandma."

"Me good!" Leah protested. David laughed a this sister before losing his brief smile and handing her back to his father, "That's good, Lee." He nodded briefly to his father said a curt goodbye and the two shook hands before going their separate ways, David towards the train and his father through the brick barrier back to the Muggle world where Dr. League was actually someone and had power and wasn't seen as someone to be pitied because he didn't have magic and measure up to everyone else.

((OoC: David is open for interaction.))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:44 am
User Image
                                                  Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                  And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                  You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli walked through the barrier, trying hard to appear normal. Granted, he'd never been normal a second of his life, but still. He looked more normal than he usually did, at least. Light brown bangs fell into his face, and he brushed them back absently. Yeah, he looked normal. It still didn't disguise the fact he was a freak. A freak with a bizarre imagination and freaky looks. Top that off with magic, and Eli had almost been tempted to not go to school this year. Almost. However, it would invalidate the fact that someone had died over the summer to save his life, and he couldn't just do that. Especially since he knew that the woman's kids were bound to hate him for what happened.

His eyes scanned the crowd, blue as opposed to their usual pink, and he froze when he spotted Cathy and David. He really didn't think they'd appreciate him being around them now. It was too awkward. He was the reason they didn't have a mum anymore, and left their baby sister without any memories of her. Granted, Leah probably remembered her now, but in a few years, infant amnesia would set in and she would remember nothing about her. He didn't want to do that, but it had already been done. And yes, he felt kind of like a coward, but he didn't want to subject Cathy or David to him, especially if they knew he was responsible for their mother's death.

Sighing, the albino made his way to the train and shoved his trunk aboard before he climbed on himself. He knew he had to be in the prefect's car, so he quickly found a place to stow his trunk before he made his way down there. He might as well be early for the meeting, considering he had to work up the nerve to even face David. He knew the prefect would be there, unless he went off to snog his girlfriend.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Hope no one sees me yet...
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                  Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                  Now how did we wind up this way
                                                  Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                  As long as we stand here waiting
                                                  Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                  Now how do we get there today
                                                  When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 am
User Image

Pureblood ☆ Reed wand with Sphinx Hair Core ☆ Dressed for Hogwarts

"It's an experience I could do without," Alice said quietly almost under her breath as she gave a small shudder before looking over at her friend and smiling at Eira's comforting words about crowds. It really wasn't just the crowds, but she didn't want to get into that. She wasn't sure what the difference between agraphobia or enochlophobia was and was about to ask, knowing Eira wouldn't be rude really about explaining or defining something for her, until out of the crowds around them someone was calling out Snowflake. Practically a whirlwind of energy of a girl of colors red and gold assaulted them (or more specifically Eira) with questions.

Alice flinched slightly and ducked behind Eira glancing at Ivy a bit apprehensive of what to make of the girl. "Snowflake?" Alice squeeked out in confusion glancing to Eira and then back to Ivy, still ducked behind her friend some. The girl was obviously a Gryffindor from the color of her uniform, and Alice decided quickly the girl must be one of the Gryffindor friends that Eira had mentioned during their tea time together in Diagon Alley. Alice stepped out from behind Eira and said with a small, still unsure smile, still taken back by Ivy's bluntness and enthusiasm, "Um... I... Alice." She managed before holding out a hand to Ivy and managing to hold her shy smile for the Gryffindor girl.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆
{OoC}

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:19 am
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan nodded when he brought up the fact that they'd most likely do fine. He didn't mean to be cocky, but it seemed like out of all the houses, Ravenclaw had the most amount of people who would do well on the tests. That was the thing about their house, wasn't it? Sharpness of the mind? Hell, he could be completely wrong, but at least.. no, he needed to stop thinking about them. He'd enjoy his fourth year before worrying about his fifth. "Well, I hope you're right about that. But anyway, looking forward to anything in particular this year?"

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 am
User Image
xJulius Elias Xandersxxxxx
Currently // dating Celaena Snow
2029-2030 Academic Year // Platform 9 3/4
Looking // responsible
spacespac
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceIt didn't take a genius to note the gloominess his brother had all summer. Sure he was cheerful enough on the times he got to see Jess (which Julius would like to point out their parents happily allowed Dorian to go on dates with her far more than him on house arrest, which only made Julius more tempted to sneak out again), but then a day or two later it seemed those dates only made Dori gloomy. Unlike Julius with Laena, Dori didn't get to spend time with his girlfriend at Hogwarts. This year at Hogwarts meant he got to see his girlfriend less instead of more. And all the time getting to the train station it seemed like Dori grew gloomier and gloomier.

Finally once on the platform, Julius got fed up with the 'poor me', 'Jess is going to break up with me at any moment', 'I'm counting the days till an owl sends me a "Dear John" letter', and decided to try to more actively cheer his little brother up. Draping an arm over Dori's shoulder Julius said, "Hey, are you trying for the more serious look to look older all of a sudden? Trust me all it looks like is you have indigestion instead of more mature with that gloomy look. You can't pull off the 'silent' guy well..."

Julius sighed and said, "Look, so you don't get to see Jess throughout the school year really... it'll probably do your grades some good, and you could arrange to meet up with her at Hogsmeade on weekends. And Jess not around all the time might be good, your lame jokes won't get old as quick when you start reusing them like you've been doing for years to Ty and me." Julius gave a shrug and smiled at the youngest triplet, his arm still around his brother's shoulder.

Triplet and Gryffindor Team Seeker
                                                          (( OOC: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx))
                                                          Cara MiaKitty

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games