Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
The Hogwarts Express Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:41 am
User Image

( HalfbloodThird Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

I thought of angels choking on their halos
                                                        Get them drunk on rose water
                                                        See how dirty I can get them
                                                        Pulling out their fragile teeth and clip their tiny wings
                                                        Anything you say can and will be held against you
                                                        So only say my name, it will be held against you

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin smiled happily for Gi as she talked about how their eomma bought her a camera and showed him several polaroid of Su-bin and Ji-yeong. Looking at the pictures of their mother made him feel nostalgic and sad, even if he was sneaking around sending mail to her as much as possible. He had always kept the letters secret, hence why he never let anyone in the household to his bedroom. As well as keeping his room spotless and tidy so that they have absolutely have no idea to enter his room and "clean it". Honestly, their dad never said anything about sending letters to mum, but Sujin has a feeling that he wouldn't like it either hence why he still kept it under the rugs.

He just looked at Gi hesitantly when she decided to bring up the subject about his summer anyway. Look, technically it wasn't horrible, Sujin just didn't like the household in general and always was in odds with appa. You know bickering and all, even if logically speaking it was not destructive or anything. But there's no doubt that Hyeong-Jeong would call out Sujin for being disrespectful and copping an attitude, then the Hufflepuff was just left to simmer in resentment. "Appa... Well, he's trying too hard to get to my good graces, probably hoping that I'll come around," Sujin bit his lip while still holding a polaroid of Ji, but there was the classic bitterness in his voice, "Nothing bad happened, honest, but... I think he's more concerned to having an idea of a normal happy family than what I feel. And well, we bicker, so I ended up being grounded often." He tried to make it sound like it's no big deal about being grounded, but deep down it kind of hurt. Even if Sujin knew what he was getting.

"And sometimes, I just give up and keep stuff to myself. And, I didn't tell Mi-Mi about it. I don't want to let her know that me and appa were in odds... So basically I'm lying," he sighed, looking really self-deprecating, "I felt like I'm kind of disappointing you since I've always done my best to hold on my code. But like, everything I said is going to be held against me in the end, you saw it before in my first year, after all." He was referring to the argument in which he and Desi got a blow-up that they ended up avoiding each other like a plague, especially that he was convinced that Desi still think he was the jerkass bully who didn't understand her feelings. But then again, Sujin avoided her as much as possible, so he didn't get to see if she has improved.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If heaven's grief brings hell's rain
                                                        Then I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Oh, I want to teach you a lesson in the worst kind of way
                                                        Still I'd trade all my tomorrows for just one yesterday
                                                        Letting people down is my thing, baby
                                                        Find yourself a new gig, this town ain't big enough for two of us
                                                        I don't have the right name or the right looks
                                                        But I have twice the heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3/4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Gi-seung
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<1st Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<1st year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary and Quinn listened as Mera spoke about her family attending Hogwarts and her cousin being in Slytherin. "I'm sure you'll end up where fits you best," Mary said confidently. The Sorting Hat had been sorting children for centuries. Why would it be wrong? It didn't make sense for it to be.

"Cool," Mary said, speaking more for Quinn feeling a bit less rebuked about her chatter earlier and reminded herself it was the bombardment of questions that bothered Mera likely not her talking at all. Quinn wasn't giving her that look at least. "Quinn and I were staying in Hogsmeade for part of the summer with our Aunt Sophie. We probably saw some of his work. That's really neat."

As they settled Mera brought up their accent. Quinn's hair which had been brunette once more got a tinge of orange and he wished he had more control of his abilities. He reminded himself their accent would be brought up plenty more times in the future. Mary grinned at her accent being commented on and said, "Thank you. Your accent is lovely too. Very proper. We're from the United States, or at least we grew up there with our Grandma in Georgia. It is really lovely there. Good people too."

Soon the conversation turned back to houses and Quinn spoke up, "From what I have read I stand a good chance of being a Ravenclaw. Mary wants to be in Gryffindor..." He paused looking at his sister, Quinn wasn't sure if Mary would get her wish. Even if she was sorted in Gryffindor like their father he doubted it would cause the man to suddenly appear and take ownership of them like forgotten puppies.

"Dad was a Gryffindor," Mary said confidently.

"Aunt Sophie said all the houses are great though," Quinn said quietly. "She never had a favorite house, or so she claims." Quinn sensed that Sophie wasn't as impressed with some of the houses as others but Sophie taught a quiet and complicated subject when she was at Hogwarts. Quieter and more diligent students were likely more of who took her class and excelled at it.

Soon the train was pulling into Hogsmeade Station and getting up Mary said eagerly, "Come on, you should join us Mera. Maybe we can travel to the castle together. Oh! I am so excited! What about you?"

Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous and All American

{OoC: }
Julian Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image User Image
Faina Patrovna xxxxxxxxxxxxx Katya Patrovna
Slytherin Fourth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Unsorted First Year

"Oh, that would have been a beautiful way to start the term," said Faina with a bit of a laugh, and a note of sarcasm. "That would have really made Professor Hill's day. I'd probably still be serving detentions with him if it had happened."

"It would have been fun, hanging out in Diagon Alley," she added. "Though we had fun visiting relatives." The call to board the train was just the distraction Faina needed to get her head focused on what was going on. She made sure to get Katya up onto the train before climbing aboard herself, and as they went down the narrow companionway she mental chided herself for her lapse. Last thing she wanted was for there to be awkwardness between her tovarishci and herself, and certainly not now in front of her baby sister. Realising now what was going on, she knew she needed to adjust her mental focus, just like she did in Wandless Class, and for basically the same reasons.

Katya was a little confused by what she was being told. "They use a personality test to figure out what House to put you in?" she asked, as they walked along.

Faina was grateful when Ferdie located an empty compartment they could ride up in, as she wasn't sure how Katya might have reacted had they stumbled upon some couple snogging. Katya immediately went to the window so she could wave to Mother and Uncle Sergei, just so they knew they'd gotten aboard in one piece. Faina smiled as she watched her sister, wishing she could be so excited too.

mc2

Kungfudemoness

OOC: Needed an edit, sorry for double-quote

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aurora Violet Devereux
Second Year Hufflepuff
Little Dancer

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express (2041 - 2042)

Aurora was happy to finally find some kind of happiness in the world. Her whole family had been down about everything for most if not all summer. Quinn was still depressed (no surprise there) and she’d tried everything. Everything! It just seemed like nothing was working. Richard had told her he’d come around in his own time, but she was growing impatient. “Sounds like a good summer to me.” She replied to everything Mary listed off. It was definitely better then the one she had, not that it wasn’t great and wonderful.

Quentin could tell that his friend was trying to figure him out. He was usually rather social, so it was understandable. Quinn was quick to ask about their summer. Just as Aurora was about to pipe up on the topic the call for boarding was called. “We better getting boarded.” Quentin comment as Aurora went on to add. “We’ll tell you all about it on the train.”

Boarding onto the train and getting into a compartment, Aurora looked to Quentin to share at least some of the events of the summer. At least what he wanted too anyways. He caught on quick enough. “The summer was alright. I spent most of it at Aurora’s house.” He told the twins honestly. “Mum got him a new art set so he could paint his room. You should see how good it is.” She shared brightly. “As for me it was nice going to summer dance classes.” She added. How could she not enjoy dance classes?

Status : Looking to the Bright Side
                                                        Company : Quentin, Quinn & Mary

OOC : Hope you don't mind I threw them in the same compartment.

mc2

Ah, my dear,
                                                        Your desire to belong is simple enough
                                                        You'll find just what you're looking for in
                                                        Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Kings Cross – Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express (2041 - 2042)

Leah was beginning to wonder if she should have feared having asked. She was slowly coming to realize that boys were odd creatures. She’d always thought so when she was young but now it just seemed even more certain. “Thanks Lucien, and teenage crisis?” She questioned with a slight raised brow. It was something she picked up from her brother for sure. Was her Hufflepuff friend acting strange or what? Either way Su-Jin was quick to dismiss his claim in a rather flustered manner. “He is within reason.” She replied simply. Boys would be boys.

The Ravenclaw wasn’t entirely sure what was up with that, but she was pretty sure Lucien wasn’t entirely wrong on his points. “My words of wisdom? Have you gone mental?” She questioned before commenting in return. “And, here I though emotion was a Hufflepuff thing.” Of course, she was only joking, as it wasn’t true at all.

“Yes, as your best friends we’re suggesting you find Fiana.” Leah told Lucien with a smile. She wasn’t blind after all. They’d been spending a lot of time together. There was a reason for it and she had a pretty good idea as to what that reason might be. She wasn’t about to question him on it now however. Waving goodbye to him Leah was left with Su-Jin. The moment he was gone the other puff apologized. Why she wasn’t quite sure. “I know you’re not.” Leah told him before quickly adding. “And there’s nothing wrong with being a wallflower.”

At that the last call sounded.

“We better board the train.” Leah was quick to follow that with action as she didn’t want to miss out on getting a compartment. They were lucky for sure and at least she had Su-Jin for company. “So, Lucien sure is acting strangely. Any idea what the deal is there?” She asked part of it was for a reason to be social, and part of it was just because she was curious. She figured it had something to do with Su-Jin and feelings. Mostly based on what Lucien had said. Course, she could be mistaken.

Company : Lucien & Su-Jin

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:01 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<2nd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<2nd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

"It really was," Mary said, "The problem is I missed school while I was home with grandmama and when I'm at school I miss home." She gave a smile and shrugged figuring that was to be her fate for the next six years and possibly longer if she stayed in the United Kingdom to work, which likely she would. Maybe Grandmama would move from the States, but she might feel it was a betrayal of Grandpapa's memory too...

Soon enough the conductor was calling for boarding. Mary and Quinn agreed with Quentin to board. Quinn and Mary looked forward to hearing about the summer, though Quinn (and now Mary) were worried that they might not have had as good of summer as they would hope for others.

Quinn and Mary listed as the cousins explained Quentin's summer. Quinn caught the same thing Mary did about their half story, but Mary spoke up, "His room? Quentin and you live together, now? What about..." She paused raising a brow as she studied Quentin and Aurora not knowing if she should pry or not. Sometimes people didn't want to talk about things and other times they wanted the prodding so they could finally talk about something.

"I'm sure the room looks fantastic," Quinn added, before a light tinge of orange got to his hair and his eyes turned a mix of blue-orange, a hazel of sorts as he went on in concern, "Y'all don't have to go into it if you don't want to. I'm sorry for Mary's prying if it bothers you..."

"...exactly..." Mary said looking down and then added, "...but if something is bothering you, we'd be happy to hear... if you want to talk about it, of course. Should I...?" She was going to ask if she should just change the subject but paused and let the cousins decide for her. She looked to her brother and took his hand and squeezed it gently, she could tell he was worried for his friend. She rarely saw his eyes change that color unless worried. Embarrassed sure, worried, not often. Usually it was aimed at her, she could of sworn he had that look when she was sorted to Hufflepuff last year, but see how that worked out? Wasn't like their Dad showed up to say much about it one way or the other.

Time: 2041-2042

{OoC: I don't mind at all, Hope you don't mind my nosy twins}
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:10 am
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornThird Year RavenclawReserve Seeker )

I'м α яεcкlεѕѕ мιѕтαкε, I'м α cσld иιgнт'ѕ ιитαкε
                                                        I'м α σиε иιgнт тσσ lσиg, I'ммα cσмε σи тσσ ѕтяσиg
                                                        All мч lιƒε I'νε вεεи lινιиg ιи тнε ƒαѕт lαиε
                                                        Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α яσllιи' ƒяειgнт тяαιи
                                                        Oиε мσяε тιмε gσттα ѕтαят αll σνεя! Cαи'т ѕlσω dσωи, I'м α lσиε яεd яσνεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ π ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Edgar quickly dragged Felix to an empty compartment, apologizing to a few people who they inevitably bumped to. He will say sorry later, but Eddie won't give Felix the chance to pretend that everything was okay. He wasn't stupid and will Eddie may be a good pretender, he won't go around playing pretend as if he was acting like a corpse wasn't there. The Scotsboy Ravenclaw quickly brought out a parchment and wrote "KEEP OUT" with a sharpie before taping it on the door window.

"Alright, sit down Geary," Edgar calmly gestured, willing to sit beside him. He was about to ask until he saw some second year prying. To his tranquil fury, Edgar opened the door and snapped, "The sign says keep out, kid! Scram!" The second year squeaked in terror and ran away. Shaking his head, Edgar took a seat once again and began talking in a struggling-to-be-calm manner, "You can act like you're a tough guy all you want, Felix, but you don't fool me at all. It's not healthy. I'm sorry that I might come across as prying, but you better tell me who gave you that black eye." Then, his expression softened in concern, "Look I... Don't be ashamed to tell me, please?"

I'ммα нσld мч cαяdѕ clσѕε, I'ммα ωяεcк ωнαт I lσνε мσѕт
                                                        I'м α ƒιяѕт-clαѕѕ lεт-dσωи, I'м α "ѕнυт υρ, ѕιт dσωи"
                                                        I αм α нεαd cαѕε; I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм-
                                                        Tнαт'ѕ иενεя αяяινιиg αиd чσυ αяε тнε ραч яαιѕε-
                                                        Alωαчѕ α тσυcн συт σƒ νιεω αиd I αм тнε cσlσя σƒ вσσм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Platform 3.4xxxx
                                                        wιтн - Felix
                                                        xxxxxx

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:55 am
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Felix Geary xxx Hufflepuff 3rd Year xxx Muggleborn

______________________________

Felix followed and sat down. By the time Eddie had secured the location and came back Felix had his feet up an knees close. He understood Eddie's concern. Was he that obvious? Just the fact Eddie was still being a friend dispite it all was enough to convince Felix it was worth the risk opening up. "Well it was my dad. Well not any more my mom left him. Even when I was little he just seemed to like my brother more. I tried to do good in school but he just seem like he didn't care. He did start noticing after first year. And things seemed better at first but...." Felix started. He was already teary eyed. "....My brother moved out part way trough last year and my dad always seemed mad. I mean he was before but more so. He got really mad when he could I was using the computer at night so thats why I couldn't email you after that. Eventully he keep shooing the owls when they couldn't go to my bedroom window cause the latch broke. Luckily I got my school stuff in time." Felix knew he needed to give some back story. "The black eye is because I tried to sneak out to clear my head and my dad didn't like it. I guess I got tired of it and yelled back. I'm not sure how he hit me but it definitly hurt...." Felix had only so much composure left. He had given up trying not to cry. "The part that hurts me more though is when my dad said he try to keep custody of me he also said he wasn't my real dad. But my mom had always said either not to worry or he was but then she said he wasn't. While I'm glad he's not, my mom still lied to me....." and there went the composure. Felix at this point be reasonably quietly sobbing into his arm that had rested on his knees. It did feel better to tell Eddie. For once he wasnt scared of losing Eddie as a friend.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:24 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFourth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

Sujin couldn't help it but smirk at Leah's remark that Lucien should might as well find Faina. Since all that guy was saying that they're not official yet, and that they're only dating. Sujin can't wait to make a bet with some British pounds and theorize that they'll be official by a few months. But he was a very noble person and didn't believe in gambling, but boy Sujin will be very smug if it were true. "The way Lucien made fun of me of my so-called "basic emotions" was as if I'm a sociopath. Not a good way to introduce me to you." Sujin rolled his eyes, "But then again, he sometimes act like he's an already matured guy. The nerve. I mean, I'm his friend but still. He has the nerve."

"Heck if I know why Lucien was acting strangely," Sujin answered in sincere confusion, shaking his head at the thought, "Though I think it's because... I'm gonna be honest. I'm not really sunshine and daisies, an introvert kind of guy. Half-empty and shizz. So I think Lucien's just trying to cheer me up," He suddenly felt a bit red for being this honest to Leah, now he was just hoping that honestly was just part of the good charm. But who the hell he was kidding? This was just infatuation, not love bullshit. "Sorry, I hope my not-so cheerful demeanor doesn't prevent us from hanging out here," he sheepishly said.

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2041xx
                                                        wнere - Trainxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Lucien
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:05 am
User Image
Rebecca Joanne Richardson
Slytherin Fourth Year
Half Blood Magic Enthusiast

User Image

Rebecca was grateful to be to headed back to Hogwarts. This year she didn’t have to worry about her sister since she’d be with her. Their mother would be able to do anything to them, at least not until Christmas. She hated saying goodbye to their father though. He’d come to the platform with the rest of the family. Rebecca knew their mother wouldn’t be overly kind to him while they were away. Of course, all she worried about was if her precious Sabrina turned out right.

Sitting on the train Rebecca could see Sabrina was still in her ridge state. “You can drop the act Rina. Mother’s not here to see it.” She told her sister. The young girl shook her head. “I know that Becca… I’m just nervous for tonight.” She answered. It was far from a lie. Sabrina didn’t want to be in Slytherin like her mother wanted, but she also didn’t want to upset her mother for not getting Slytherin. It was a double edged sword. “In my experience, the sorting is no big deal. You’ll probably find the sorting hat to be very insightful.” The Slytherin told her sister.

Sabrina didn’t necessarily agree with that statement. It was a hat after all. “It’s just a hat Rebecca.” She replied with a skeptical look. “Yes, but it’s not just a hat. It’s a magic hat.” She stated with a smirk. “Right…” Yeah, the young girl might not have believed it but Rebecca sure did. After all the hat knew all along that her mother’s opinions had nothing to do with her placement or her live. Which was why Rebecca didn’t care who she happened to date, pureblood or not.

Status : Not getting her sister...
                                                  Company : Sabrina

OOC : Next most will be at Hogsmeade unless some feels like joining them.

Ah, child, it isn't you who are lacking, I promise
                                                  Your worth isn't measured by your house
                                                  And it isn't for your mother's sake that I tell you
                                                  Your cunning and determination will serve you quite well in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:05 pm
User Image
                                          ╔═══════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Eleven Years Old - First Year - Unsorted
                                          ╚═══════════════════╝

Jordan was excited to start his new adventure although at the moment, he was sitting in an empty compartment by himself. If he had his dog with him, he wouldn’t feel so alone right now. However, he knew he wasn’t entirely alone once he got to the school since he would have family attending the school as well. Uncle Cam’s son turned daughter was a sixth year Gryffindor and his girlfriend’s daughter was starting her first year. Jordan wasn’t really sure why he and Cassidy didn’t get dropped off together, but he supposed they would be able to find each other. After seeing how busy the train and platform were, Jordan began to think how foolish he was for not pushing the idea that they should have arrived together. The boy sunk in his seat, continuing to stare out the window as the crowd of students were in the process of clearing out the platform and entering the Hogwarts Express. Yeah, there was no way Cassie was going to find him.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:37 pm
User Image

Welcome to my silly life
                                              Mistreated, misplaced, misunderstood
                                              Miss 'No way, it's all good', it didn't slow me down
                                              Mistaken, always second guessing, underestimated
                                              Look, I'm still around

Oh, noes he was running late. That's what one gets for sleeping past an alarm. he had a pretty basic summer, which may not seem like much but Felix loved the serious lack of drama over summer. He mainly played games and correspond with Eddie. His grandma had even gotten a computer to use in the summertime. His brother and mom bothered were matching Felix at top speed to get things on the train so nothing especially splat who Felix made sure to keep with him. felix only panicked when he had heard the last call right as they had gotten on to the platform. He hoped to find Eddie on the train. He wanted to find him before compartments were taken up. He wanted to wave to his family before leaving. He was starting this year better. Sure he was still nervous a good chunk of the time but he was feeling happier than last summer not that that was too hard to do.

So complicated, look happy, you'll make it
                                                                  Filled with so much hatred, such a tired game
                                                                  It's enough, I've done all I can think of
                                                                  Chased down all my demons, I've seen you do the same

Julian Galaksylph

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Leah had been hiding the fact that she indeed had a crush. She did not need her brother knowing. Luckily, she’d gone so far as to avoid detection. If he had the slightest inkling that something was up he’d probably find out faster, then she could tell him herself. After all, he was capable of reading certain things. Got to love the powers of education and the magical world.  

Now that she was headed back to Hogwarts Leah didn’t need to worry about her brother’s protective instincts. Unlike her sister Cathy, she didn’t have him at school with her. He wouldn’t know what she did. Of course, his top reminder for the year was to study well for her OWLs. They were important. Which she was well aware of. He forgot how big of a perfectionist she was too.

Oddly enough she wasn’t bothered at all when she didn’t get prefect for her house. One of her roommates got it which any of them were worth choosing in her mind. Course she wasn’t their head of house. Since Lucien was prefect for Hufflepuff that left Su-Jin to hang with. Leah was quite pleased with that turn out. It gave her a less blatant reason to hang with him.

“My brother couldn’t stop reminding me it’s OWL year. As if we could forget. The professors will probably only remind us about a hundred times.” Leah commented relief setting in that she didn’t have to deal with David till Christmas. “Nice to be going back though.” She admitted. When she was younger she had always been afraid to come home to no one being there. Now as she got older, Leah realized that she didn’t need to be so worried over it. They’d still be there so long as the unexpected didn’t happen.

Company : Su-Jin (we hope)

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:26 am
User Image

( HalfbloodFifth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

Sujin was relieved that Lucien was off doing prefect duties or snogging that gloomy Russian girlfriend. Additionally, as always, he was just glad that Mye was on school and thus would no longer feel the guilt of being happy that he was out of the house of most of the year. Honestly, at this point, even if Gi would insist to be respectful to the old man (read: dad), Sujin still chose not to forgive him. No one was forcing him to forgive that cheater anyway, so why not? That was something Sujin couldn't comprehend Gi and Mye's optimism to not be as angry as he did.

But that thought can wait, he guessed. Sujin was hanging out with Leah in the train and looked up, arching an eyebrow when she expressed her exasperation towards David's seemingly controlling personality. "Is your brother the type to think that academics is the number one priority in life?" Sujin asked, half-blunt and half-joking, "But yeah, I'm glad to be back here too. It's good to be away from my home for three-fourths of the year."

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hogwarts Expressxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:04 am
User Image

Manage me, I'm a mess
                                          Turn a page, I'm a book half unread
                                          I wanna be laughed at, laughed with, just because
                                          I wanna feel weightless and that should be enough

Xavier listened to his potential new friend. While none of it made sense he knew it wasn't gibberish. The Hufflepuff was certainly a silly name. He must've looked confused cause his friend stopped momentarily to ask if he was from a magic family. "Yeah, did expect to go to a magic school this year. But you're fine." Xavier said smirking "You've got a train ride to give me a crash course. What are the houses for?" Xavier was wondering if it was like a college campus where they had funny names for where you sleep and this Slytherin (cool name by the way) was the closest so thats why Roddick wanted it. Mabye they could be roomies!

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year
                                                                          And I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as I go nowhere
                                                                          And this is my reaction to everything I fear
                                                                          'Cause I've been going crazy.

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff