Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fifth year|Ravenclaw|15

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin gave her a small grin as she returned the embrace with one of her own. He was truly glad to see her after the long wait. He'd been at Saint Mungos for some of his summer and then at his home, recuperating from the major high ankle sprain he obtained during the chaos. So, his summer had been practically event- less until that point. He had been studying however...but that grew tedious after he practically finished reading most of his textbooks from his earlier years.

Nodding along as she made a suggestion, he answered,"Ice cream sounds great right now!" He smiled at her and turned to move towards the ice cream parlor. As they walked, he looked at her. "So how was your summer? You know...besides the whole Hogsmeade thing." He said this a bit awkwardly. "How is Addie?"

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 pm
User Image
                                                  I'll lay me down tonight
                                                  Much further down
                                                  Swim in the calm tonight
                                                  This art goes drown

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys strolled down Diagon Alley, his thoughts troubled as he considered what he was getting people for Christmas. Granted, it wasn't going to be something extravagant, but he'd saved all of his allowance from helping Siobhan in the shop during the holidays and since Siobhan didn't need his help, he was basically free to go around. Besides, it was a good exercise on trying to get out of whatever shell he was in, and he knew that he was in one. He was old enough to realize that his home life was less than idyllic, and Kenny had finally filled him in on exactly why he left during a very quiet meeting in the library. It hadn't surprised him, and in fact confirmed what he had initially suspected. Oh, he wanted to scream and yell, but except for that incident in History of Magic, he'd been silent. He didn't even know if he was even capable of raising his voice above a whisper. He wasn't even sure who he wanted to rail against, Aedan, for his complete absence and alienation of his children, or... No, that was it, really. He wanted to scream at Aedan, the man that had persuaded Ciaran to take him in, and yet, he knew he couldn't.

Scuffing his toe against the ground, he paused outside the quidditch supplies store, frowning as he considered going in there. Pru had been made a quidditch captain, so he wondered if perhaps she would appreciate something from in there. He knew he'd stop by the art store for Kenny, and certainly he was considering going to the bookstore to see if he could find a new cookbook for Ciaran. He didn't know what to get Aedan, because he honestly hardly knew him. Heck, he knew more about Wesley and Damien than he did anything about his own adoptive father. He shook his head, knocking that idea out of his head. No, he wasn't going to start thinking he was a horrible son because he didn't know his father. That wasn't his fault, right?

════════════════════════

Thinking: What am I getting everyone for Christmas?
                                                  OOC: During Winter break for Hogwarts o3o

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

All insects sing tonight
                                                  The coldest sound
                                                  I'd send Gods grace tonight
                                                  Could it be found?

Miss GryffindorK

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:12 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high
                                                  And I believed when you told that lie
                                                  I played soldier, you played king
                                                  And struck me down, when I kissed that ring

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Dцєllї$т || $lутнєяїи Alцмпї || PцяєЬlооd

════════════════════════

Heath strolled down the alley, his hands in his pockets as he walked with his cousin. Of course, Tessa couldn't go anywhere in London without being with an adult, at least that's what their grandparents had stated, and Heath was slightly annoyed by that fact. If nothing else, he'd rather be doing anything else. So he'd rolled his eyes, but in the end was walking with his cousin, trying and failing to not be bored in the process. He crossed his arms and looked down at his violet-haired cousin, thinking she had better make this trip a waste of time. "Alright shrimp, we're here. Where do you want to go first?" It wasn't like he was mean, just, well, caustic. Chalk that up to the fact that he didn't like a lot of people. Granted, he'd rather be anywhere but Diagon Alley during the holiday season, but who could really blame him? People were in a hurry to get Christmas shopping done, and they were always shoving and being complete arses. Heck, it was probably a good thing he was there as well, since he was not afraid to shove back.

════════════════════════

Thinking: This had better be quick...
                                                  OOC:

You lost that right, to hold that crown
                                                  I built you up, but you let me down
                                                  So when you fall, I'll take my turn
                                                  And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

ℱ𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝒮𝓁𝓎𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃 𝓟𝓾𝓻𝒆𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭

Contessa was taking the day to walk around Diagon Alley. Normally, this would be fun, but as she was under thirteen, she was stuck with her obnoxious cousin. At least he seemed as equally bored! When he spoke to her, the girl's eyes narrowed. "I am not a shrimp, you tit!" She crossed her arms, though they were hidden by her cloak. She started weaving through the crowd, not really able to get far. Before too long, she noticed someone annoyingly familiar. Rhys Lowery, the silent weirdo. Purple eyes turned back to catch attention of Heath, the girl looking more uppity than normal. "That kid's in my grade. Super freaking weird. He doesn't talk! I mean, no one wants to hear his probably girly voice, but still! So weird." She snorted in a brusque way, rolling her eyes high.

{OoC: Sorry for crap post! D:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:59 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Heath looked over at Tessa and snorted a laugh as she protested his nickname for her. She was just so easy to rile up, and he figured he was probably the same way when he was younger. However, he just continued to walk beside Tessa, giving anyone that stared at them too long a rather annoyed look and watched as they quickly went the other way. It wasn't until he noticed her gaze on him that he frowned. "Doesn't talk?" He then looked at the boy in question, and then blinked. Well, if he didn't know any better, the kid could have passed for Heath when he was younger. However, that meant that he did have to poke fun at Tessa. "Oh, I see. Finally found a boyfriend, huh? I woulda thought you wouldn't go for the white-haired type, considering what's all in our family. But, what do I know."

════════════════════════

OOC:

And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Contessa kept sending rather rude glances Rhys' way, alternating between him and Heath. Heath was, as usual, being a giant bum, which annoyed her all the more. Why was he the one that took her to the Alley?! Why not someone nice?! Heath asked about the white-haired boy's silence, and Tessa shrugged. "Yep. I don't think he's ever talked. D'you think he's mute? Or maybe just... just super weird!" She shivered once, then looked at her cousin, eyes wide. Naturally, it didn't take long for the older teen to jest with her, making her eyebrows furrow. "No! I do not like him! He's dumb and creepy! Besides, he looks weirdly like Morgan. And also, I'm eleven years old! What do you take me for, a floozy?" She gave him a challenging glare, annoyed that he assumed she liked the weirdo Ravenclaw.

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image
                                                  You told me, "Yes"
                                                  You held me high

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Heath grinned, completely enjoying this verbal sparring with his cousin. She was so easy to rile up, in any case. He folded his hands together behind his head and gave her a look that suggested he didn't believe her. "I never said floozy, Tessa. You did. Now, if you wanna go down that route, I'm not gonna stop you, but I have a feeling our grandparents aren't gonna be too happy with you. In any case, why not have the weirdo meet the weirdo?" Deciding that he was having way too much fun with this whole scene, he walked toward the white-haired boy, a cocky grin on his face. "Yo! Kid! What are ya doing? My cousin apparently thinks you're cute or something. Why don'tcha say something to her?" Tessa was probably going to murder him in his sleep, but he didn't care. She'd have to get up pretty early to be able to catch him off guard, and he had years of experience on her. Most she might do would be just ruin his morning, but that was about it.

════════════════════════

OOC:

And fan the flames
                                                  As your blazes burn

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Contessa hated that Heath was enjoying himself. Such a git, as always! Why did he find joy in picking on her?! It was clear she didn't enjoy it! He noted that she'd called herself a floozy, then mentioned their grandparents' disapproval. Somehow, though, that wasn't what made her heart drop into her belly. "Heath Nickolas Linwood! You will do no such thing! I swear to Merlin I will hurt you!" She gave him her best glare, hoping he was just joking about this as well. Sadly, with all her luck, Heath was still an idiot. She almost screeched when she noticed the older Slytherin walking directly toward Rhys. If that wasn't bad enough, he claimed she thought him cute! With a gasp, she stomped over to the two, frowning. "Don't pay him any mind. He's only just been dispatched from the nuthouse. And, so we're clear, I hate you. You are the opposite of cute, you... you... dweeb!" She was mad, and it was pretty obvious, but she didn't care about her demeanor right now.

{OoC:}
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:27 pm
User Image
                                                    Flick flack,
                                                    No slack,
                                                    I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                                    But I know what I am,
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke meandered down Diagon Alley, having grabbed himself a bite to eat from the Leaky Cauldron and was now just idly wandering around and wasting time before he had to be back at the shop. He didn't mind being able to close up the shop for an hour for lunch, but he would rather have a bit of help before he was in over his eyeballs with work he couldn't seem to finish in one day. Which, he honestly had to get some help with that soon. Probably look into an ad for help. That seemed to work for some shops. He smirked, leaning against a wall and letting some people wander by that were on their way elsewhere. The former convict took a deep breath, grateful that at least he got to choose his own schedule. Even after a year of not being in jail, he was just still glad to not be back in there. He just hadn't ever thought that he'd want to have time to kill by being lazy. Yes, there was something to be said for the fact that he always had to have something occupy his mind, but he'd forcefully learned how to shut down the portion of his brain that was constantly going. Otherwise when he got out, he'd be insane or something. A small smirk played across his face as he considered his next several hours. Get back to work, fill some orders that had someone ordering an obscene amount of fireworks, and then finally get home to relax. Or well, relax as much as he could when he lived at the one place he'd despised as a kid. He loved Steffi, and that was definitely a testament to how much when he willingly went back there. At least the barmy bats were gone. That was certainly an improvement.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Nice quiet time to myself...
                                                    Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                    OOC:

Trick some,
                                                    Just begun,
                                                    Giving you more when you only want one,
                                                    Cause I know what I am
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

After a long morning reviewing horribly boring manuscripts, Lyre decided it was high time for lunch. She ate a small meal at the Leaky, then checked the time. She was done with her lunch early, so the redhead chose to spend her time wisely, and wander the Alley. She wasn't carrying her heavy briefcase, which is perhaps why she hadn't made acquaintance with the hard street. She did, however, notice a familiar mop of red hair. It was certainly a familiar face, even if time had taken toll. It was.... Luke! Yes, Luke, that was his name! She grinned, proud of her memory. Of course, she pushed out of her mind that he'd kissed her and she fell comatose once, but that wasn't really his fault. Unless he cast that curse... but it was highly doubtful. With a meager voice, so as not to get scolded if she were incorrect, she spoke up. "Luke? That you?" There. Hopefully it wasn't someone else... that'd be embarrassing!

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 pm
User Image
                                                    Flick flack,
                                                    No slack,
                                                    I got the wit that my enemies lack,
                                                    But I know what I am,
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

poolqǝɹnԀ |ᛗ| sǝzǝǝɥM ƃuıpɹɐzıM s,ʎǝlsɐǝM ɟo ɹǝuʍO |ᛗ| ıuɯnl∀ ɹopuıɟɟʎɹ⅁

════════════════════════

Luke looked up and blinked as he heard his name, and blinked again as he saw a shock of red hair making its way over to him. He took in the face, then blinked repeatedly as he realized who it belonged to. Lyre Lutrix, who had been his first kiss, and a coma victim during their third year. He straightened up, trying to figure out when she left town, and could only come up with the fact it had to be sometime either before or during his fifth year. No, during. He at least remembered that much. Hadn't she moved to the States or something like that? He couldn't remember, but he waved toward her all the same and even managed a small smirk. He recalled the one time he had managed to try and hook her and Nicholson up, but the other bloke had disappeared soon after their seventh year. Unless he missed his guess, there had been a lot of people that fell off the face of the earth from their year. "Lyre Lutrix. Well, this is an interesting surprise. I thought you hated my guts for snogging you right before you fell into that coma third year. You're back in town, I take it?"

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Nice quiet time to myself...
                                                    Taken By: Steffi Theresia
                                                    OOC:

Trick some,
                                                    Just begun,
                                                    Giving you more when you only want one,
                                                    Cause I know what I am
                                                    They know what they are
                                                    So let me be

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image

User Image
xx ══════════ ══════════

Lyre looked at Luke, hoping he would remember her. Of course, if he didn't, she wouldn't blame him. She had vanished without a notice in the middle of her fifth year, and now, she was twenty... That was a five year gap! When he did remember, the girl's eyes went wide. It was so nice being remembered. At his mention of their one-time kiss, she chuckled. "Of course I'm not mad! Wasn't your fault I conked out. I mean, the kiss was a little bit your fault, but either way." She laughed, not a bit mad at what had happened when they were thirteen. "I am back in town. Moved to London... a year ago, I think. I work at Whizz Hard. How've you been doing?" She honestly missed the boy, even if they hadn't ever really been friends. Secretly, she missed everyone she'd once known in school, as she hadn't seen most of them since she left. It was a bit difficult trying to make friends, and honestly she only had a few. Hopefully Luke would make a nice addition to her friendships.

══════════ ══════════
𝐸𝒟𝐼𝒯𝒪𝑅 𝒜𝒯 𝒲𝐻𝐼𝒵𝒵 𝐻𝒜𝑅𝒟 𝐵𝒪𝒪𝒦𝒮 x
𝐹𝒪𝑅𝑀𝐸𝑅 𝑅𝒜𝒱𝐸𝒩𝒞𝐿𝒜𝒲 xxxxxxxx

Look around. We’re living with the lost and found. Just when you feel you’ve almost drowned,
You find yourself on solid ground, and you believe there’s good in everybody’s heart.
Keep it safe and sound. With hope, you can do your part to turn a life around.
I cannot believe my eyes. Is the world finally growing wise?
‘Cause it seems to me some kind of harmony is on the rise.

══ ══
Diamond Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:08 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider stepped off the Knight Bus with her sister in tow and led her through the strange bar to the courtyard out back. In that courtyard, Rider removed her wand and tapped the bricks in the proper order, opening the pathway to the magical world hidden behind it. Stepping into the Alley, Rider turned to her sister. "Welcome to Diagon Alley Claire," she said with a big smile, still holding her sister's hand in hers.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:13 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire was unsure of the strange bus that her sister had hailed, but the driver was nice and the trip was fun, albeit somewhat scary. When they arrived, Claire was expecting something magical, but saw the strange pub. Rider held her hand tightly and pulled her through. Claire followed quietly until they were in a courtyard. She watched Rider with her wand, staring in awe. When the portal opened, she followed her big sister through, her eyes wide with excitement. The magical world was surrounding her. Everything was awesome! She spun around, her tutu twirling around her. Everything was so cool. She turned to her sister, her eyes twinkling. "Oh my gosh Rider! Everything is so awesome! Let's go find Lyall and Tori!" Claire tugged on Rider's hand excitedly!

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall was standing in Diagon Alley, a few bags in his arms. He'd stopped by a few shops already with Tori, and now they were to meet Rider and Claire. "Do you see them yet, Tori? I think... maybe there? They're coming through the entry by the Leaky Cauldron, aren't they?" That's where they were waiting, anyway. Hopefully they'd be easily seen. Sure enough, the sisters popped out, talking about finding them. "Don't search too hard! We're just here!" Lyall grinned, cheeks a bit pink from the sun. "Nice to see you both! Hope your summers are going well?" The boy hoped they weren't having hardships, but he was sure Rider would have told him if they were. He cleaned his glasses quickly, before setting them back on his nose.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games