Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Anonymous Gift Giving Thread - It's Back! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you participate?
  Yes, this sounds like fun!
  No, this is lame.
  Gold!
View Results

Dillusioned Fantasies

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:07 pm
Thank you for the tetris piece~ <3
Now someone get me at least thirty boxes of tissues while I finish dehydrating myself through my eyes.

T.T Just watched the seasonf finale of The OC. ;.;

Spoiler:
>;.;! Marissa died! WTF?! T.T I mean.. I saw it coming, but not like THAT. D: That stupid a** in the van.. I can't remember his name, but whatever.<

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:08 pm
gonk holy carp.

ur shittin' me?!

..I don't even watch the OC @__@ NOOO NOT HER!

Ph34rM3h

Dillusioned Fantasies

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:12 pm
I know! I caught the first two or three episodes of this season, then caught the season finale and.. D: WTF?!

XD My aunt was filling me in a bit through the season, but since I had missed so much, I decided I'll just catch the season on DVD at Christmas.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:13 pm
The title 'OC' reminds me of oranges (well duh, but anyway...). I don't like oranges. So I never watched that show.  

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

mscarrieb

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:17 pm
lots of my friends started getting addicted to that show so I thought I probably should not start watching it. I have too many TV shows that I watch anyways lol.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:18 pm
Yeah.. OC.. Orange County.. >>
Oranges..
The OC is a good show, though. ><
I used to absolutely despise it because it was one of the new fads, then...
Then I moved in with my aunt for six-ish months and watched season two.
XD; I lurved it.
:3 Got both seasons one and two for Christmas.

x3 On a different note~
My Gaiaversary is drawing to a close!
I feel it's been a very good day. :3
n.n I donated a tonne of stuff, I gave a tonne of stuff away..
=D I'm pleased with it.
x3 Not to mention I got presents~
X.x I'm looking forward to bed, let me tell you.

Dillusioned Fantasies

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:18 pm
mscarrieb
lots of my friends started getting addicted to that show so I thought I probably should not start watching it. I have too many TV shows that I watch anyways lol.

I have two. Kinda three.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:23 pm
wakusei
mscarrieb

I have two. Kinda three.

Lets see... I watch Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Alias, Charmed, Will and Grace (last episode was tonight crying ), and Inuyasha regularly. Ack 6 shows, yikes. At least I don't have to worry about Will and Grace anymore, except for reruns xD. And next week Alias will also be taken from me crying Damn networks cancelling all the good shows...  

mscarrieb

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:27 pm
mscarrieb
wakusei
mscarrieb

I have two. Kinda three.

Lets see... I watch Gilmore Girls, America's Next Top Model, American Idol, Alias, Charmed, Will and Grace (last episode was tonight crying ), and Inuyasha regularly. Ack 6 shows, yikes. At least I don't have to worry about Will and Grace anymore, except for reruns xD. And next week Alias will also be taken from me crying Damn networks cancelling all the good shows...

I watch Lost (it's severly whored out in my signature) and Gilmore Girls. I did watch Will & Grace, but yeah...'cause it's over I didn't count it. And I kinda watch House, but I don't care if I miss it and whatnot.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:28 pm
wakusei
mscarrieb
wakusei
mscarrieb

I have two. Kinda three.

I watch Lost (it's severly whored out in my signature) and Gilmore Girls. I did watch Will & Grace, but yeah...'cause it's over I didn't count it. And I kinda watch House, but I don't care if I miss it and whatnot.

I never started watching Lost, and I've kinda wanted to. I'd probably be way lost though if I started now, unless I felt like reading all the episode summaries online xD  

mscarrieb

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:16 pm
mscarrieb
I never started watching Lost, and I've kinda wanted to. I'd probably be way lost though if I started now, unless I felt like reading all the episode summaries online xD

They have all the episodes available to watch for free at abc.com... 3nodding

Thank you for the chicky tie!

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:48 pm
Thank you for the Bunny tail anonymous giver of gift.

I hope you all had a better day then me been sick all day with the old quick step, then the parts to rebuild my yamaha fuel petcock arrived. Spent time installing everything yeah no gas leak from the petcock anymore, started the engine and now gas is leaking from somewhere else. But only while the engine is running so it has to be somewhere between the fuel pump and the carbs. One step forward three steps back such is life.
Now I have three more gifts to give then I think some fishing is in order.  

Lonegunman

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:50 pm
insanemale

I hope you all had a better day then me been sick all day with the old quick step, then the parts to rebuild my yamaha fuel petcock arrived. Spent time installing everything yeah no gas leak from the petcock anymore, started the engine and now gas is leaking from somewhere else. But only while the engine is running so it has to be somewhere between the fuel pump and the carbs. One step forward three steps back such is life.

*pats crazy dude on the back and offers him a lollie* sad  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:54 pm
Alarias
insanemale

mmmmmmm good lollie thank you.  

Lonegunman

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 11:55 pm
insanemale
Alarias
insanemale

mmmmmmm good lollie thank you.

biggrin no problem  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 723 724 725 726 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games