Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
New? READ THIS FIRST! ~The NEW Introduction Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce yourself
  And read the info!
View Results

Warsanze

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:21 pm
Hello, new to the guild, hope to get to know most of you all & stay on your good sides wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:45 pm
Hello there, I'm new to the guild. Thanks for accepting me, and for this opportunity. People call me Snowe, I'm a senior in high school and I really love Ramune. Hope to get to know you folks during my stay at this guild! mrgreen  

R4inR4inGoAway

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 pm
Nice to meet you...Snowe. Why do people call you Snowe anyway? Is that pronounced just like "snow" or like "snowy?"

I like ramune too. :] The original melon flavor is probably my favorite one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:17 pm
It's pronounced Snow. It's a long story actually, but a summary about it is.. there was a new student and I was nervous so I told him my name was snowe and then I freaked out and ran away >_< I like the strawberry flavor.  

R4inR4inGoAway

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 pm
R4inR4inGoAway
It's pronounced Snow. It's a long story actually, but a summary about it is.. there was a new student and I was nervous so I told him my name was snowe and then I freaked out and ran away >_< I like the strawberry flavor.

Sounds like a fun day. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 pm
R4inR4inGoAway

Aw whee That must have been pretty awkward for you. Well welcome to the guild by the way XD And the strawberry's pretty good too. I can't even remember the different flavors now.  

Pachelbel Canon

R4inR4inGoAway

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:15 pm
TheBlueWarrior
R4inR4inGoAway

Sounds like a fun day. xd

xD It was. I acted that way because he was really good looking and...I'm just that shy >_<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 pm
aprilness
R4inR4inGoAway

Aw whee That must have been pretty awkward for you. Well welcome to the guild by the way XD And the strawberry's pretty good too. I can't even remember the different flavors now.

It was but at least we're friends now. Thanks I hope everyone else welcomes me like you did and treat me with respect.  

R4inR4inGoAway

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:36 pm
You'll have no problem here as long as you read the rules and post now and then, the more you post the more people will get to know you, and you can make some awesome friends here. Everyone's pretty cool.

1 big rule to remember is don't double post XD Meaning don't post twice in a row in any one thread. If you want to say something more before anyone else responds just edit your post. :3

Have fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:23 am
hi i am little blue eyes dragon biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin and i am happy to meet you all  

Little blue eyes dragon

Little blue eyes dragon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 am
i am a poor gaian and this forum could help me because i am a poor gaian. biggrin biggrin biggrin rofl rofl biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 pm
Um hi I am new. My name is Chelsea...or Abbie, either or is fine. I love to draw and I like to have fun. I can be very nice and sweet and sometimes I can be shy but don't hesitate to talk to me biggrin

Oh and my favorite color is PURPLE biggrin  

Abbie913

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

aceybaby

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:25 pm
HELLO PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:22 am
Hello to all I am new to this guild. Before i get harped on my siggy means nothing racist or anything I just love the rebel flag it breaks no tos rules in any way so that is about it.  

kentucky_son1

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:40 pm
Hello.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games