Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:23 pm
At least you have a job, Indy. And didn't get laid off with no notice.

No one wants to ******** hire me because it's the wrong damn time of year.

I have 44.85 to live on for God knows how long.... even if I don't pay rent that won't get me very far for very long if I need more meds or other pet food.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:30 pm
User Image<******** hell, my mom is a b***h! I give and I give and I do everything I can to make her life easier, and then I ask for ONE night to go out.... and no. It doesn't fit with HER plans! My best friend of 16 years who goes to college like 8 hours away is home for a few days and wanted to take me out to a bar tomorrow night. But it's not ******** good for mom because she wants to go to a ******** hockey game... stare

The sad part is I'll keep doing s**t to try and make her happy.
User Image

God-Raped-Me

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:56 pm
The sadder part, GRM, is that you have to keep doing things her way if you don't want to strain things under the roof...

Invite your friend over? Even if it's not the ideal plan you can still hang out. Put the kids to bed early and stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:06 pm
User Image
This works out anyways because my friend is stuck in London until tomorrow night. So it's ok.

But ya, it is sad. GTR and I finally applied to low income housing. We're hoping the waiting list isn't long. Last week there wasn't one so... *fingers crossed*
User Image

God-Raped-Me

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:55 pm
a** ******** s**t piss c**t b***h tittytwister!

I ask for ONE ******** THING! ONE THING! I asked GTR to do up dinner. I gave him ideas and what does he make... STEW! We ******** had stew all last week, WHY THE ******** WOULD I WANT MORE ******** STEW?!

On top of that it taste like s**t! Big ******** donkey s**t! I KNOW he knows how to make a good stew because he has. He was just being a lazy ******** a**.

THEN, he didn't wash up any bowls. The only thing we don't have because they were used up on STEW! We had clean everything else, we didn't even have spoons! Does he wash those up?! NO!! He didn't give any to my grandparents, and he didn't even ******** tell my sister that dinner was done.

I hate him when he's lazy! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:28 pm
Retaliate and make bad food!
That's what I would do anyway.
That really sucks though. He should do better considering the things you do for him and your family. stressed  

Large Inmate

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:38 am
Retaliation fixes nothing and in fact ruins a relationship <_<

As for myself... I like a friend.

I am interested in said friend as more, though he could be bad material because I have no idea what he's really like because he's shut tighter than a clam.

I am angsting over this.

It annoys me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 am
yeah, being single is sad and makes you feel lonely. but at least i have time for myself and i don't have to report to anyone about where i am, hehe  

patre

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:36 am
Kals is questing again!
My close friend and mentor died at 3am.

Kals' Collaborative Crossword Puzzle!
Check sig for details!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:43 pm
I get it, I'm a ******** fat a**. But you don't have to ******** tell me for three days straight. I get that I look ******** humongous and it must be such a damn disappointment to you, Mom and Dad, that instead of a size 2 I'm a size 8. I get that you must be so dissapointed that your daughter isn't a ******** model. Thanks... thanks a lot. I'm sorry I don't live up to your standards and that I'm such a damn disgusting fat girl that all you can do is criticize me about it.  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:30 pm
The souls of the righteous are in the hand of God
O.O are your parents on crack?

and the pain of Death shall not touch them

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 pm
sweatdrop as far as I know, no they're not  

Sanzoskitsune
Crew

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:15 pm
Have you told your parents that? I know it feels wrong to snap at your parents, but when you do it makes them realize "Oops, we ******** up somehow." and it gets things solved when you do.

I can feel that the time to snap at my parents is comming up soon. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:38 pm
The souls of the righteous
are in the hand of God

LOL! Rational discussion works better on my parents, but they also don't think that size 8 (SIZE 8! I would be a walking skeleton if I wore a size 8!) is fat.

and the pain of Death
shall not touch them

Kalstolyn

Desirable Genius

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

God-Raped-Me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:46 pm
You're parents would hate me Sanzo. I think, not sure because I don't know how to size myself, I'm a size 12.

My parents just don't ******** listen to me... stare  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games