Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8821 8822 8823 8824 8825 8826 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

umm so ok i have been gone for a while... whats this "Clan" business i see here?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 am

i believe clans are pretty much guilds that your in while playing zomg.
and okies i have 4 goldfish, 3 cuttlefish, and 6 hermit kitties for aquarium that i'm trying to give away now to needy poor gaians xD

omg i got this gal i rattle with on wow in guild. lot of the other gals in my guild are kinda hardcore endgamers but she actually plays gaia and half the time thinks the guys getting emotional over their gear drops are a bit fulla s**t.... i never do that... neva... stare *whistling

but the sec i found out she gaias i was like omg we shall rattle about it over ventrillo till teh guys scream...fun! I hooked her up with like 100k gold and she bout had a heart attack. if anyone gets guild join from solstice1883 that's her my wow bud. sorry my posts are so long usually but least i've gotten better at cramming my crazy into one post then waiting a day or so btw..Fish giveaway in quest/beg forum link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15125945

edit: o btw. if any of ya'll are brokerz or saving for ur own items and want one of those fish above feel free to pm me i'd be happy to donate fish to any of ya smile
and i wanted to mention my xbf good friend now has ventrillo 4 my wow guild. he said it's no problem if i want to have gaians on there. if there's interest. the guys on there wouldn't be mean if u popped into their channel figuring it out.

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Darthspanky
umm so ok i have been gone for a while... whats this "Clan" business i see here?

zOMG! the world's worst MMO ever made has a clan system that is absolutely useless....
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Alright.

Now that i'm back from society's clutches, y'all can kill me now.

I missed you guys...

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:20 am

Lyss The One In The Back
Alright.

I missed you guys...

Hooray for being back! biggrin
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:06 am

Lyss The One In The Back
Alright.

I missed you guys...

*tacklehugglesglomples Lyss*

^^

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:39 am

i like angelhalf's version of telling me what its about. i lol'd well im playing pangya and noone else is around to join.. oh poo...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:21 pm

I love hospitals.
Even when I'm there for not good reasons, I freakin love being there. It makes me happy. And I never get bored. And I can sleep just fine in one of those uncomfy plasticy chairs.

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 pm

omg you are like the complete opposite to me. I had lectures in a hospital last year and i hated it. Full of sick, dying people and their bereaved relatives
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:15 pm

mornin wakey wakey xP dropping by b4 checking on my spore creatures,my wow toon, maybe my sims me and sims roomate (sims 2) then back in a bit. wooork work work lol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Iconised Ghost
omg you are like the complete opposite to me. I had lectures in a hospital last year and i hated it. Full of sick, dying people and their bereaved relatives

That's one way of looking at it.
But I look at it in the opposite light =)

Which is why I'm pretty much set on a career in medicine. Also, my big sister is a really successful Nurse.
I'm actually going to start volunteering at the closest hospital since it helps so much with future schooling and jobs and such.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:19 pm

good evening guildies how is everyone! D:<

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm

rofl rofl bwhaha this sadly took more time to come up with than it should have buuut. *points to avi* rofl epic!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:59 am

chianachan
Iconised Ghost

That's one way of looking at it.
But I look at it in the opposite light =)

Which is why I'm pretty much set on a career in medicine. Also, my big sister is a really successful Nurse.
I'm actually going to start volunteering at the closest hospital since it helps so much with future schooling and jobs and such.

lol i'd rather volunteer at a hospice, at least then you know everyone's dying xD

Iconised Ghost

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:19 am

Nice avi, Rydia. xd
Ah, National Qualifiers for me are today. eek neutral
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8821 8822 8823 8824 8825 8826 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games