Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8822 8823 8824 8825 8826 8827 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:36 am

Nice Rydia xd
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:42 am

I love me some colbert but i'm just suprised the top is in the same style as his lol gonna try to leave it this way a while. mornin everyone.. >.> will someone go to my bloody free fish thread in quest/beg so i can get rid of these fish lol

I deeeeeed it. i got a new spore critter going again and a new sim starting a life on sims 2. haven't played em in a long time figure its money going to waste. not to mention i got items from the sims2 store online and spores coming out with new xpansion to make space stage worth a hoot. you'll be able to get out of your space ship and go into ur planets again to interact. cuz the last stage is just going around in the ship making alliances populating planets making money taking ore. then can't go actually play on the planet so yay. time to get that creatures parts expansion too. i'm seeing chickens and bunnys show up in my game from online creations now xD sims 3 is coming out soon too where u can actually move freely out of ur home area into others houses and towns ^^ ooo

ya'll rly should try that spore thing for those who havent u can make absolutely annnything and put others creations from the online site into ur game. ok there's my too long rattle of the day back to work

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm

Blah tour music and reed problems and everything else

At least I gots me a pair of high heels O=
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Everyone is all like "Look at me standing next to stephen colbert."

biggrin

angel_half82
Crew

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

hey i did it before the rest were doing it....plus, my avi is master chief with stephen colbert......its a match made in heaven.....(did you notice that master chief still doesnt take his helmet off even after being partly nude¿¿)......
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:51 am

i found it quite kinky. and spores isnt what its cracked up to be for me. i was like.. blech.. i can do all of this in SL if i cared enough

Darthspanky

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:26 am

i'll be a sheep, too, and snuggle up on colbert. xd

honestly, i love that man. no, really. LOVE him. him and the guy who created family guy...seth whatever. i would so run away with him.

sorry angel. heart
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:59 am

Rydia I'd love some fish if you have any? ^^ Where's that thread? =o I tried looking through your posts >_<

churrlo

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm

churrlo
Rydia I'd love some fish if you have any? ^^ Where's that thread? =o I tried looking through your posts >_<

ya i think others are having probs finding it too. but its just inthe quest /beg subforum. i'm gonna put the link in my sig. i can just keep the link there, i never post out of guild rly. just give away fish when ppl want one oooo funzorz. 3nodding

b4 i forget: Mornin peeps!

ya darth the spore i got into a lil bit got boring after a while. then this recent patch takes 20 min to dl. and creatures cute and creepy parts pack they're both awesome... Spore is backers babay. now i'm rdy for the xpansion. i gots the parts pack last night and the patch had new parts and graphics too eee. just wish they'd let ppl play on servers together.

ok i shush hai guildies.. carry on lol
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:35 pm

I don't know what movie to watch =(

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Lineriku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:21 pm

chianachan
I don't know what movie to watch =(

'lock, stock, and two smoking barrels'
'the man who would be king' (the one with sean connery and michael caine, duh....1975)
'the count of monte cristo' (1975, or2002....you pick)

there, now you got some choices.............
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:25 am

I'm back from Jap land =D

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 am

Lucky b*****d, you got to go =[

Ahh I wish I had more money.. I need ANOTHER job lol
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:18 pm

bluegrass cat
i'll be a sheep, too, and snuggle up on colbert. xd

honestly, i love that man. no, really. LOVE him. him and the guy who created family guy...seth whatever. i would so run away with him.

sorry angel. heart

No problem if Monica Belluci ever walked up to me and told me she was in love with me I would be gone in a heart beat. I'd at least say "see ya later" to you though. xd

angel_half82
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:21 pm

lol one of our dogs just caught a rat xD

I would never think a doggie would do it haha
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8822 8823 8824 8825 8826 8827 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games