Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8823 8824 8825 8826 8827 8828 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:58 pm

*ponders why rydia ish naked avi*

*tilts head* mew? ... 'n yush, razzy is still alive, just been uber busy as usual... mostly playing WoW when i'm not at work, i also picked up guitar hero: metallica which is uberly awsome and loveing it. now all i need is that second freaking petal for drums cause that s**t gets crazy even on medium... i'm like animal from the muppets when it comes to drums though lol, i still kinda suck but at least i can survive on medium woot... though for guitar i'm doing quite well on hard, i've actualy gotten to the point if i'm feeling lazy i'll click it to medium and sit there playing barely paying attention and still get a 99%... and fyi i DONT play sitting down, i just cant, its annoying to me unless i'm just realy tired or lazy... i <3 metallica!

also, since most yall know i work at the coffee shop at my college... my friends and i have started a D&D campain of which we finely had our second session today... so yeah, thats what all i've been up to...

edit: *le gasp* !!! yes i actualy took the time to read previous posts, still not sure why rydia is naked... but... zomgs rydia in SPORE! you so have to friend me now!!!

edit edit: since nobody seems to be on lol... well, here's one of my fav creations i've made in spore... i always get a huge laugh out of this little dude, and when i say little, i mean he's tiny! but oh so epic in creature mode
Chicky!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:05 pm

Good evening guildies, I will again be parting from the Internets so I can move to KC and live with a buddy of mine so I can get a job n stuff. I will be taking my computer of course! D:< I just don't know if my friend has a router or not (he better he is a gamer after all) I won't be leaving till around mid to late April.

Grr why won't my husband let me get another kitty! crying

Raz! *huggles* :3

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razenof

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:23 pm

MOO! *glomp snuggles* long time no see, but... *pouts* tis now time for me to attempt to sleep. my allergies have been prity bad since this past weekend... *huggles* night yall
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:56 am

User Image

I keep getting emails from the Japanese people i met ^^
Its really nice.
Funny how they use english though xD

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:09 am

Aww, It's nice seeing Razzy =)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:08 am

I need to start getting back on here more often... sweatdrop

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:21 am

Lyss The One In The Back
Yes you should! D:<

@Raz I hope your allergies go away soon I'm suffering cause of my allergies too. My cats are shedding so fur its flying through the air. ._.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Angie moo
Lyss The One In The Back

@Raz I hope your allergies go away soon I'm suffering cause of my allergies too. My cats are shedding so fur its flying through the air. ._.

Seen that one fur trapper commercial with those glass boxes? Wait, pledge that's it. Those actually work. ._.

Dana Pixie Stix

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:39 pm

Dana Pixie Stix
Angie moo
Lyss The One In The Back

Seen that one fur trapper commercial with those glass boxes? Wait, pledge that's it. Those actually work. ._.
I might have to get one of those then I wasn't sure if they worked or not cause some commercials can be misleading ._. so yay something to help my allergies thanks dana. :3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:44 pm

No problem hon. heart

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 pm

wow eeeeveryone. hai! and hope ur move is safe and easy moo. get internets back soon. and ya i think i passed out last night while trying to come up with another look. so i got up and made a murder mime. then thought well lets go with the next cuddliest thing. a bunny slut. so there we go.

bout to go egg hunting while watching american idol. i been the worst wower last couple weeks i've been all about some gaia. nice tho cuz i think i'll be much better bout staying around now smile getting a cash card or two for bday 25th woot.

missed ya raz great to see ya back! and omg cute friggin chicky spore!
my email's beckyc_ihs@yahoo.com if u can do it by email or i think just Becca is the name i'm under on there. totally add me. i've gotten into it again xD oo i'll post a pic of my latest freak lol brb. aha here::

http://www.spore.com/view/postcard/500314723248
http://www.spore.com/view/postcard/500314723214
oops there. had to edit had same 2 pics lol. had to show off her new heels
ohhhh ya. my name on spore is Ravilla had forgotten which alias i'd used lol
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks rydia~ What sucks is I can't take my kittys or my husband with me D: they won't be moving up to where I'm at till like june. ._.

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Razenof

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:17 pm

sweet added u in spore rydia!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:20 pm

Angie moo
Thanks rydia~ What sucks is I can't take my kittys or my husband with me D: they won't be moving up to where I'm at till like june. ._.

oh hon. june?? i'm so sorry D: that's gonna be rly hard i know. I hate to leave my pets for just one night. actually we're going on mini vacay to see David Cedaris live friday night and stay at the Hyatt with a huge flat screen wall tv that i can hook internet into and watch ppv movies not out on dvd yet

.... but the offside is that the cat will be home alone at night. which he rly won't mind so much. he'll miss us but he's a toughie. but our older doggie gretta the one that had seizures passed away at 13 or 14 last july. we got another basset beagle from shelter next door to us but its a boy. so same breed but young and headstrong named bentley lol.

he's so needy and goofy and awesome high energy but this will be his first night away from us. he's gonna think we're abandoning him he was 2 yrs old when we got his passed august. afraid someone has abandoned him in the past. we're kenneling him at the vet. rly nice vet. small apt is size of kennel.... but still. i'm already kinda antsy feeling bad about it.

o yay! glad ya got meh added raz i thought i'd missed ya for the night *hugs* whee

edit #15.. cuz i talk way too much and can't double post... anyways..
AMFG MAH FISH HAZ BUNNEH EARZ! eek eek burning_eyes

15 1/2..and i'm going to main event thread to go bumping for easter eggs now. they have it up and running. if anyone needs me.. i see moo and lyss are still online just pm or knock me upside the head to get my attn

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8823 8824 8825 8826 8827 8828 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games