Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8832 8833 8834 8835 8836 8837 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:40 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
its not soap or a chocolate bird lol it is heaven in a wrapper its silky milk chocolate that melts on your tongue omg they are the best thing that a woman could have heart

i thought they were made by the same people who made the soap?

You know what? I never thought of that. TO THE GOOGLE.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 pm
I hope I get the classes I want =( I don't want to have to get up at 6 lol xD

It's so nice out today! All cloudy and cool...

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 pm
Darthspanky
SakuChwan
Banned from his 2nd life... damn now he'll have to make a 3rd one. Get WPE lern to read hexa... lern to bypass bans. Perhaps things like wanting to choke niggers is bannable? Lol jk man
i've been there before. Some dickwad doesn't like you so he makes up a bunch of bogus bullshit just to attempt to get you banned. Unfortunately most game mods are dumbasses and just take the first person's word over the accusee. And then ur stuck with dealing with the whole mess...

Hello, DarthBlueAfro Cummings:

We regret to inform you that Linden Lab has terminated your access to the Second Life virtual world. Because you have severely or repeatedly violated the Second Life Terms of Service or Community Standards by committing permissions abuse, your DarthBlueAfro Cummings account and any alternate Second Life accounts are now permanently inaccessible. Permissions abuse is defined by obtaining access or rights to objects without permission from the objects' creator.

What is Linden Lab's policy on permissions abuse?
According to the Second Life Terms of Service and Second Life Community Standards, circumventing the permissions system to obtain rights not intended by the creators of inworld objects, scripts, textures, notecards, or other items is prohibited. The use of CopyBot, any other external application or other methods employed to violate the permissions system to make unauthorized duplicates within Second Life will be treated as a violation of Section 4.2 of the Second Life Terms of Service.

What happens to your Second Life account holdings?
When terminating Second Life accounts, we remove all associated holdings. There will be no refunds or exchanges for any unused time on your subscription, Island purchases, Linden Dollars, or inworld objects, items, or content.

What is the appeal process?
The decision to terminate your Second Life access was reached after investigation of your use of the Second Life software and service. If you would like to appeal the termination of your account, you may contact Second Life Support by opening a new support ticket with a subject of "abuse appeal," or you may mail in a support request in writing at the address below:

Second Life Support
Linden Lab
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111

Please provide relevant information that you believe would explain the above violation. Linden Lab reserves sole discretion in considering whether to take any action on a written appeal.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Linden Lab
I REPOSTED MY OWN REPOST LOL
essentially they are assuming i have copybotted something wieh i know for a fact its complete falsity sense i do not own or know how to use a copybot program correctly LL enjoys the ideas of systematic assassination of avatars, and the dangers of this mindset becoming more prevalent on the web. in other words.. i got too popular. they didn't like that.. so the gave me the hammer. that is what i suspect  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:22 pm
Angie moo
Darthspanky
Angie moo
its not soap or a chocolate bird lol it is heaven in a wrapper its silky milk chocolate that melts on your tongue omg they are the best thing that a woman could have heart
I WANT SOME NOW! can i be a women also? il work hard on it
EDIT: making hatsune miku on Gaia SUCKS. someone else give it a try.
Then get some? xD it would cost a lot of monies to be a woman but if you want to then go right ahead lol

Whats Hatsune Miku? D:
lol double post. give me your hateGOGGLE IT. srsly. you will get 30 billion hits on the image thing or go to http://danbooru.donmai.us/ and search for Hatsune Miku  

Darthspanky

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

I bet Dove soap taste creamy n delicious like Doves chocolate xD

Alright I'll Google it D:<  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:08 pm
Angie moo
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

I bet Dove soap taste creamy n delicious like Doves chocolate xD

Alright I'll Google it D:<
tastey  

Darthspanky

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:38 pm
mooooornin peepers. exhausted got cashier job at grocery store. 2nd week. got 36 hours between this job (mostly this new job) and few hours at gamestop.. this week is 38 hours altho they asked me to work on my bday and the day after. which i couldn't so they added saturday coming so 6 day work week lol. least i have hours now. couldn't get hours anywhere b4.

so i stay tired. i got my room mate hooked on final fantasy 11. got other friend from wow playing luma the new mmo free from gpotato.. where flyff came from. its awesome for a free game btw. i could see ppl pay for it. its gorgeous its goofy. lil anime bubbly happy brats dolls characters which just few different eyes and hair... so there's that mmo with him i'm trying.. and wow has uhh "noble gardens holiday" (easter) where i'm fighting noobs for easter eggs stealing them for bunny pets and fake ears lol

there's my passed few days and the 25th was bday i turned 29. didn't rly have time to get online at all that day sorry i didn't make it on. had a pizza party that evening with just small family smile annnd bout to go check ff11, luma, and wow out in a sec but wanted to catch up on the wow's donated all my gold that was left almost to the damn shops for items ppl prollie got with 100 g lol.

oops i typed too much again xD hahahaha sorries. i'm out for now have fun! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am
Goodmorning!

I'm all anxious waiting to hear from the honors coordinator lol.. xd
I've been checking my email even more and I look to see who's calling..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:14 am
wow your a busy gal. and i thought me trying to find $5000 so i can pay off my visa and buy a plane ticket to California to start a new life there. im getting sick and tired of my life and its disappointments. its about time i did something with me life and did something like... go to university and get some edmucashion. as well as because it sounds allot better then working in this place where i yell in anger daily and they don't understand me because im usually working with Mexicans/Romanians/Oriental pplz/or Arabs who don't speak English so im forced to try to understand all of there languages only to scream at the top of my head that doing that will cost either me or themselves the loss of a body part or loss of life. not to mention the weather will be better for my arthritis that i obtained in my knee after my surgery  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:20 am
California... hell AMERICA is not the place to go if you are trying to get away from Mexicans/Romanians/Oriental pplz/or Arabs who don't speak English lol  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:21 am
xd

Danm, I want want a cash card.. I guess I should do some budgeting. If I have enough monies I could get one.. >.> It's a cash card, or new gear that I need reeeally bad..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:28 am
Get a bunch of cash cards and melt them down into new gear

Problem solved  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:31 am
SakuChwan
California... hell AMERICA is not the place to go if you are trying to get away from Mexicans/Romanians/Oriental pplz/or Arabs who don't speak English lol
lol yeah but im getting away from them because there trying to do there job. and there doing it to the point that its going to kill me.. id rather know that they ARE after me to kill me and not because they are doing a unsatisfactory job at being smrt

EDIT: im tired. i havent slept yet im essentially saying is rather have people be paid to kill me. then have people to be paid making car parts and kill me by accident. at least the former can turn out to have a cool story. and il have another 5 minutes of fame even if i cant enjoy it because il be dead.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:37 am
Good morning everyone *yawns*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8832 8833 8834 8835 8836 8837 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games