Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8833 8834 8835 8836 8837 8838 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:42 am
SakuChwan
Get a bunch of cash cards and melt them down into new gear

Problem solved

Silly xD
I wish I could..

Morning Angie!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:42 am
Angie moo
Good morning everyone *yawns*
heart *waves, but waves goodnight sense is too tired to stay up much longer* heart  

Darthspanky

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:57 am
Darthspanky
Angie moo
heart *waves, but waves goodnight sense is too tired to stay up much longer* heart

Aww, Night night!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:04 am
Darthspanky
Angie moo
Night darth~ *waves*

Hi chia~ :3 How are you this morning? I'm alright a little came up to my window wanting to play with my cats. Unfortunately my cats don't like little kids for one reason or another.  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:09 am
Angie moo
Darthspanky
Angie moo
Night darth~ *waves*

Hi chia~ :3 How are you this morning? I'm alright a little came up to my window wanting to play with my cats. Unfortunately my cats don't like little kids for one reason or another.

Aww heheh.. my kitties don't like that many people.. only my dad and sometimes my sister.. they used to be feral, my coach rescue kitties and she gave them to me =)

I'm good! Today I'm just going to work out and study.. the family is going to go see a movie later. I have days where I'm super busy, and then days where I have nothing to do xD so I'm trying to enjoy the days of nothing.. because it will change when I start school xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:12 pm
so im awake...eating a complete breakfast.eggs bacon sausage cereal, .. all that stuff you see on cereal commercials  

Darthspanky

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:39 pm
Mmm, I had so many snowcones..  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:51 pm
if i never see snow again, i'll be happy.

though, a snowcone does sound pretty goddamn delicious.  

Pachelbel Canon

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:48 pm
=)

I want to be lazy already!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:33 pm
UPDATE on my ban on Second life.
im back
Hello DarthBlueAfro,

At your request, Linden Lab just completed its review of disciplinary actions taken against your account. Our investigation shows that the closure of your account may have been applied in error.

We will reactivate your account however we would ask that you remove an copies of the "mech hud" you may have aquired as the creators have stated they have not given consent to you to own a copy.

You should now be able to log in to Second Life with your username and password. If you have any problems logging in with your password, you can reset it through the Second Life website.

If any further information is required, Linden Lab will contact you regarding this incident. Otherwise, please consider the matter resolved as no further communications will be sent.

If you still have problems accessing your account, please respond to this support ticket.

Best regards,
Harry Linden

Ticket Information:
Ticket #: 4051-6173840
Date Created: 4/24/2009 7:53 PM PDT

lol so this is funny. because of my untimely demise and revival i have had a holiday named after me, was given a halo, been given the title as artful bandodger as well as Mormon Jesus, given a theme song to said Mormon Jesus nickname and much other rejoicing
more shocking was that Harry Linden was the one who wrote my final comply to bring me back to SL.

also a quote
[12:18:40 PM] Sangria says: It's like easter, except it's Darcy..and it actually happened.

want to know the ironic thing about that. i was wearing a playboy bunny outfit. during my death and revival the outfit  

Darthspanky

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:08 pm
Wow, this place hasn't imploded yet?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:47 am
Holy s**t, look what it is, it's a Blue! xd

I'm ******** depressed. Someone kill me already. Please?

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:07 pm
OH SWEET INTERNETS

HOW IVE MISSED THEE ~

Hai guys. xD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:08 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
OH SWEET INTERNETS

HOW IVE MISSED THEE ~

Hai guys. xD

*clings to leg* Lyss, please kill me now D:

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:16 pm
Anyone got ink they don't want? D: I need moar tattoos  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8833 8834 8835 8836 8837 8838 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games