Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8837 8838 8839 8840 8841 8842 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:01 pm
My mom to this day never knows that one year we went behind a store that had a floral department on trash day, collected up about 5 bouquets of half wilty flowers, and put all the beautiful ones into one HUGE bouquet.. she cired and was like 'They're so beautiful! uuah! they must have cost alot!'

xd

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Midori Hayashi
Hmmm...I shall forgive you, Blue. I'm cool like that. heart

I don't get the Mother's Day thing.....I fail.

We are suppose to praise the entities that ejected us from the safety of the womb and bring us into the despair known as earth...
xDDD Depressing no?  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 pm
The older you get the more mothersday becomes a chore than a happy occasion XD @ least from my experience. (it's still got nothin on father's day when you're 20+ thou... *shivers*)  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:27 am
lol, I understand Mother's Day but I didn't know how it got brought up. xd

Mom says she wants nothing, but we get her something and she gets pissed off. Then we get her nothing and she gets pissed off. We can't get flowers since my father and I will practically die. gonk She asks for chocolate but then says she feels fat...Ugh.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:55 am
If I have the monies I'm gonna take my mama to a Japanese steak house and buy her a stuffed animal from build a bear :3  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:59 am
Angie moo
If I have the monies I'm gonna take my mama to a Japanese steak house and buy her a stuffed animal from build a bear :3

OMG I WANNA BE YO MAMMA.
That sounds awesome.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:01 am
Midori Hayashi
Angie moo

OMG I WANNA BE YO MAMMA.
That sounds awesome.
lol your to young to be my mama xD I'm older then you! whee and thanks I hope I have the money to do it really do my mama deserves a nice mothers day~  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:16 am
Angie moo
Midori Hayashi
Angie moo

OMG I WANNA BE YO MAMMA.
That sounds awesome.
lol your to young to be my mama xD I'm older then you! whee and thanks I hope I have the money to do it really do my mama deserves a nice mothers day~

I know, but I can dream, right? xd Dude, my kids better treat me like a fricking Goddess on Mother's Day...since my family's genes have the tendency to treat our moms like crap every other day of the year.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:58 am
Aww, I love build a bear.. >w<
I hope my gf/bf takes me there someday lol xd

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 pm
I'm gonna consume the souls of a thousand children. BRB.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:21 pm
Bad Blue! -tazors you- You must only consume the souls of people who are evil...like those friends we were talking about earlier. xd Oh, go eat North Korea's government.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:15 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I'm gonna consume the souls of a thousand children. BRB.
As long as you aren't drowning orphans, or catching them on fire like what I've been doing lol Hooray for children week on wow xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:39 pm
<******** little birdie bastards.. they got two of my baby pepper plants D:<
I will make them pay...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:43 pm
Its probably because I've been away from posting for a while, but wow. You guys and your drastically changed Avis are making me feel stingy when it comes to updating... XD;

Tell me, should I stop buying Manga for a while?
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/FelixOliverXelon/MangaCollection.png
(all these are Volumes I haven't read yet)

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:55 pm
I'm gonna destroy Hollywood for what they did!! scream They destroyed an X-men movie! I suggest not watching x-men origins: wolverine in theaters they destoryed everything about the movie even my favorite Deadpool! evil

So to make me feel better I'm gonna post this Deadpool pic! D:< *flames shoot up from the ground*

User Image  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8837 8838 8839 8840 8841 8842 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games