Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8843 8844 8845 8846 8847 8848 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:20 am
blooooooooooooooooooooooooot!

/yawn

mornin peeps ...zzzzz....zzzz  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:24 am
I think that's the first time you've said good morning when it actually was morning in my time zone and not, oh, 4 in the afternoon xd  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:00 am
Rydia's avatar is adorable. xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 am
*does the wave*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:30 am
Can you really do the wave by yourself? xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:31 am
chianachan
Can you really do the wave by yourself? xd
With a little creativity yes you can xd  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:38 am
Oh, okay.. xD

Uhg I want to kill myself my back hurts so freakin bad..
I feel like an elderly old man xd

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:52 am
I know you feel my back has been killing me too. I'm trying to not take pain killers for it. >.>  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 pm
*contemplates the idea of Pain Killers...*
Murder! They kill pain!
xD  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:28 pm
Ugh few more people to inform but laziness is kicking in I can't do it...... *dies*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:33 pm
tyyyy angie... oo what if they wanted me to keep the pink outfit i had on ... O.o.... imma go change back xD

omgz i loooooove the new regular gaia shops. it was high time they fixed the browing buttons there. such a good job. now if they get the selling items back from inventory i'll be soo happy. atm it just freezes but.. in time.. i'll be able to easily sell all 14 of my green and white suess hats and my 40 pancakes house items from daily chance xD

edit: i'll change back in the morning lol took too long to pick out this outfit... i can't hit the "get nekkid" button because my gogh's reed evolved passed its stage with the blue eyes. and i looove the blue eyes its why i bought it. so i'm changing clothes the slow way to keep me eyes 3nodding

2nd edit: chia i want ur eyeballs! eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 pm
ellow every one ^^  

LiViN_U_Is_My_DistAnY

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Rydia-Beck
tyyyy angie... oo what if they wanted me to keep the pink outfit i had on ... O.o.... imma go change back xD

omgz i loooooove the new regular gaia shops. it was high time they fixed the browing buttons there. such a good job. now if they get the selling items back from inventory i'll be soo happy. atm it just freezes but.. in time.. i'll be able to easily sell all 14 of my green and white suess hats and my 40 pancakes house items from daily chance xD

edit: i'll change back in the morning lol took too long to pick out this outfit... i can't hit the "get nekkid" button because my gogh's reed evolved passed its stage with the blue eyes. and i looove the blue eyes its why i bought it. so i'm changing clothes the slow way to keep me eyes 3nodding

2nd edit: chia i want ur eyeballs! eek
No problem~

You could tek tek it, so you don't lose your gogh eyes and you don't have to change your outfit :3

@Lhady Hi moo~  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:12 am
angie--meh i took it as an opportunity to go to the shops and make sure i've got all bikini underwear type clothes. then got to playing and now i think i'll stick with underoos avi lol. just added feathers after posting for the guild pic one.

blah gonk it stormed so bad last night in west virginia. flooding lil tornado type things. lightning touch downs. didn't get the brunt right where i live but was all round. back where i grew up got hit pretty good. dad was out with fire dept some. but now i have work in 2 hrs and another storm or same one is gearing up. 45 min away atm they're doing mandatory evacuations due to flooding i don't wanna go to work ppl go nuts at grocery stores in storms D:::: plus i'm working 6 days a week at grocery store with 1 day a week at gamestop still. hoooraaaay 7 day work weeks... i'm soo tired

but room mate stresses if i even think of calling in cuz only been at new job a month soooo. bring on the storms and power outages in kroger lol... power went out while i was ringing up ppl last night and it was hella busy late at night. power outage only made it more busy.. fo REAL... HOW THA ******** IS MUCHO MILK AND EGGS GONNA HELP DURING A STORM??!

edit: since noones awake yet i'll have to just add to this post... seriously.. you know the ppl who brought us fly for free or fly for fun, maple story, those cute cuuuute lil free mmo's that guild got into a ways back here? well they have a new free mmo called Luna and it is easily the s**t! no joke. ya gotta check it out! closed beta just ended and in 5 days open beta begins. those doing these betas will have some kind of reward when the game starts after beta and hopefully won't have to start relvling if u start in beta either smile

So 5 days from now open beta..beautiful human or elf toons tons of animations for your toon, gear and outfits u can wear for fun over gear. mage warrior and rogue class. lots of lvling. have 5 man family farms to fix up and guilds. 3d exploration. adorable hurl ur guts out animation. lots of quests smile My toon's name is Lillea on there and i tend to use channel 4.. atm only 4 channels, you pick a channel each time u log in. here's the linky!

http://luna.gpotato.com/

sorry for the super long post but i've been up a couple hours this morning and noone was on. and i'm about to go to work until tonite so this was my time to rattle and i was alllll alone gonk so i got a whole days rattling into one post so as not to double post lol. if i'm gone by the time anyone wakes up then i'll say gbye now and see ya tonite! and Hai Lhady!  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8843 8844 8845 8846 8847 8848 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games