Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8844 8845 8846 8847 8848 8849 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:39 am
Rydia did you know that if you just click on your avi, then click on the clotheshanger, then click on an item, you can sell it? You don't even need the shops!  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:44 am
EggaxSponge
Rydia did you know that if you just click on your avi, then click on the clotheshanger, then click on an item, you can sell it? You don't even need the shops!

ya i just realized they added that feature. its sooo awesome. well except whenever i actually tried to sell a couple things from my inventory screen it froze up and had to refresh screen. but i'm sure the bugs will be worked out for everyone soon

gmornin egga! didn't realize anyone was up yet. i just reredited my super long post lmao. didn't want to double post and bout to go to work. ur avi is kawaii! whee i probably have to go in a bit so if i don't get to reply back have a wonderful day and same to the whole guild smile  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:18 am
Rydia-Beck
EggaxSponge

ya i just realized they added that feature. its sooo awesome. well except whenever i actually tried to sell a couple things from my inventory screen it froze up and had to refresh screen. but i'm sure the bugs will be worked out for everyone soon

gmornin egga! didn't realize anyone was up yet. i just reredited my super long post lmao. didn't want to double post and bout to go to work. ur avi is kawaii! whee i probably have to go in a bit so if i don't get to reply back have a wonderful day and same to the whole guild smile

It's not that early in my state. I slept in pretty late! heart Thanks, I spent 2.3k on cute underwear last night. xd

Today will be fun. My friend is having a party, the sun is shining, I get to fence. What could be better?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:47 am
Ugh, I've got to re-type over 19 chapters worth of Health notes. stare What a waste of paper.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 am
Midori Hayashi
Ugh, I've got to re-type over 19 chapters worth of Health notes. stare What a waste of paper.

Health is really stupid. And that's a lot of notes. Why do you have to do that many?  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:05 am
So I go to Zia's last night to find some stuff for my gf.. my nephew destroyed her Revolver cd, so I was thinking I'd get her that, and her ex took her Hard Days Night DVD, so I got that. She was being so indecisive for ages about which of the like 3 cds she doesn't have atm, and of course..

the ONE cd she decides she reallyreally wants, the don't have a SINGLE copy of.
I was pissed. they had about 8+ copies of EVERY other album, different editions, new, used, beat to s**t.. but no Hard Days Night cd.. =(

How lame is that?

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 pm
Hello.
*Is most likely forgotten*  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:24 pm
Fangz!! *pounce*  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Gummy Bear Rainbow Raver

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:06 pm
A gift ninja? confused  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:14 pm
WHATEVER MOD JUST DELETED THE AWESOME MOVIE THREAD HAS MANAGED TO PISS IN MY CHIPS. I WAS JUST ABOUT TO HEAVILY CRITICIZE THE THREAD BY POSTING A LIST OF MUCH BETTER MOVIES.

TO RELIEVE MY PISS I WILL PISS THEM HERE:
TRAINSPOTTING
TOKYO GORE POLICE
THE TOXIC AVENGER
SERENITY
DEAD ALIVE
DOOM GENERATION
WILD WILD WEST
LEPRECHAUN 6: BACK 2 DA HOOD
WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW
ANKLEBITERS: 3 FEET TALL, 2 INCH FANGS
DUNSTON CHECKS IN
POULTRYGHEIST: NIGHT OF THE CHICKEN DEAD
SUNSHINE
ARMY OF DARKNESS
THE GIRL'S GUIDE TO 21ST CENTURY SEX
AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH
WATERWORLD
SAVE THE GREEN PLANET
I AM LEGEND
EVENT HORIZON
EVIL DEAD II
TIDELAND
DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION
FIGHT CLUB
HELLRAISER
HOUSE OF THE DEAD
DEATHBED: THE BED THAT EATS
DOOMSDAY
SNOOP DOGG: HOOD OF HORRORS
FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
FINAL FANTASY: THE SPIRITS WITHIN  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:17 pm
Those are all epic  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

BobDragonslayer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Epic is in the eye of the beholder. Unless it's a beholder mage, in which case epic is in the CR of the encounter.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm
BobDragonslayer
Epic is in the eye of the beholder. Unless it's a beholder mage, in which case epic is in the CR of the encounter.

*glompleshuggleclings* ^^

'Bob' is my friend irl! =)
xd none of my freinds ever joined the guild, only my pet.. xD

So hopefully you'll stick around dear heart
I think all my pet did was freak people out lol..

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

BobDragonslayer

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:37 pm
Hey, you know me. Once I show up I can only be removed by force. Or by asking politely.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8844 8845 8846 8847 8848 8849 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games