Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8879 8880 8881 8882 8883 8884 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:00 am
It's like the Gaia Prom last year. You just get your avatar all dressed up and find a date and have fun chatting in the forums and they set up little special prom forums to chat with other people and they have dance floor flash window things I think, like towns. I don't think you get items unless they make, like, sponsor items after playing a game or something. It's just a fun time to have an excuse to act all fancy shmancy. xd  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:22 am
I want to eat pie.. but not make pie xd  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Kujoe666

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:52 am
chianachan
I want to eat pie.. but not make pie xd

Hey geuss what, I have PIE!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMM PIE!!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:15 pm
Now I want apple pie, damnit guys... D:
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:46 pm
Hahah for my birthday we had apple pie.. My mom was sad because she wanted cake.. but my dad and I both love apple pie and I really don't care much for cake..

I thought I was going to mess around on the internets, but my gf wants me to help her polish her guitars..

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 pm
Hey chia when you get on next lets go to one of the servers for Prom and dance n stuff xD  

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm
Okay just let me know xD I should be on most of tonight..  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:27 pm
Ladies, I'm available to dance. Not only am I light on my feet, but the first one's always free.  

BobDragonslayer

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:32 pm
chia!! chia i loff loff looooff ur avi!

what is that clip in your hair?? i must know D:

i need a prom hore ninja i didn't get to go last year... i was lost in wow's... i wanna kidnap raz for prom lol. he never on tho so i ain't rly picky xD

edit: ack! stalking didn't work it doesn't say what ur wearing on your profile chia lol tell meh pl0x

re-edit: holy s**t i have 508,310 gaia gold on me atm whooooo!
roomie got me a 10 buck gaia card, i bought a gee boi bundle and sold it right back for 394,000 gold haha dumbasses. I impulse buy but s**t i'm not spending top dollar for the latest hottest items out there, can't afford it.

gonna nab a wed to darkness soon. they were 300,000 or so when they came out recently. bought and sold one back with cash card then too xD now they're down to 100,000 and some gold. sooooooon. and *yaaaawn ok i actually outside on deck atm. its rained 4 days now. supposed to continue for about 6 out of the next 7 days sooo time for wow since u all asleeps. loves! lates!  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:11 pm
Jeebus, if it rained like that in Arizona, there would be a million flash floods! xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

BobDragonslayer

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:52 am
TheBlueWarrior
Jeebus, if it rained like that in Arizona, there would be a million flash floods! xd

I don't know about you, but I would be totally okay with that.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:06 am
User Image

I'm used to rain xD Living in England and all.
One day its sunny, two weeks of rain, 3 days of sun, 4 weeks of rain XD

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:50 am
Rydia-Beck
chia!! chia i loff loff looooff ur avi!

what is that clip in your hair?? i must know D:

It's just the urn thingy xd
And thanks...

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 6:51 pm
It's a beautiful day out today. A day made for long walks, or reading in the park. The fact I'm sitting in my room posting on Gaia probably says something about me, but I think it's best to overlook it.  

BobDragonslayer

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:56 am
BobDragonslayer
It's a beautiful day out today. A day made for long walks, or reading in the park. The fact I'm sitting in my room posting on Gaia probably says something about me, but I think it's best to overlook it.

*judges you*
xd Nah, I have to spend these days at work. >.<  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8879 8880 8881 8882 8883 8884 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games