Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8895 8896 8897 8898 8899 8900 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:30 pm
I COULD try to get my permit, but I am far too lazy for driving and all of that fun stuff. I'd much rather sit around and play RE5 all day.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:32 pm
Teh Banz
I COULD try to get my permit, but I am far too lazy for driving and all of that fun stuff. I'd much rather sit around and play RE5 all day.

You have no idea how much fun driving can be do you? Its the only other thing besides playing games that I love, well, when I'm in the RX-7 atleast.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:35 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz

You have no idea how much fun driving can be do you? Its the only other thing besides playing games that I love, well, when I'm in the RX-7 atleast.
Meh, around here, everybody driving is quite angry and such, and it seems like it would take all of the fun out of driving. Road Rage=Fail  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:40 pm
Teh Banz
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz

Meh, around here, everybody driving is quite angry and such, and it seems like it would take all of the fun out of driving. Road Rage=Fail

Get a small asian sports car, you'll be so small on the road they can't see you. xDDD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:44 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz

Get a small asian sports car, you'll be so small on the road they can't see you. xDDD
Or even better, an invisible boatmobile WHILE wearing an invisible cloak. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 pm
Teh Banz
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz
TheBlueWarrior
Teh Banz

Or even better, an invisible boatmobile WHILE wearing an invisible cloak. xD

http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/automotive_news/4217933.html  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Teh Banz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 pm
That is AWESOME! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 pm
Teh Banz
That is AWESOME! xd

I think its kind of old but if I had one I would go to the lake all the time if I had one. Lawl.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:41 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace
chianachan

So.. I might be getting my license tomorrow.. xD

Yay ~ before me!

Actually, I don't even have a permit ._.

I failed the first time and never went back. However, I need some sort of proper ID so I might take it again... maybe.

You can do it Ace. Dunno the laws in your state but I could try to help if you have questions about it.

I really didn't get to study - my brother was going in so my mom was like, "you should go too." I was fine with signs but basic knowledge I failed :c

I live in VA - I just need to go on the DMV website and read over the guide I was given. Just don't know when I want to take it >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:02 pm
Goddess Ace
TheBlueWarrior
Goddess Ace
chianachan

So.. I might be getting my license tomorrow.. xD

Yay ~ before me!

Actually, I don't even have a permit ._.

I failed the first time and never went back. However, I need some sort of proper ID so I might take it again... maybe.

You can do it Ace. Dunno the laws in your state but I could try to help if you have questions about it.

I really didn't get to study - my brother was going in so my mom was like, "you should go too." I was fine with signs but basic knowledge I failed :c

I live in VA - I just need to go on the DMV website and read over the guide I was given. Just don't know when I want to take it >.>

You want to take it NAOW!
xDDD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 pm
takes a deep sigh, looks around and see so many diverse Gaia'ns in the Bar, and wonders were did all her gold disappear to... eek eek cool

sweatdrop

Hello everyone... biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 pm
kezakey
takes a deep sigh, looks around and see so many diverse Gaia'ns in the Bar, and wonders were did all her gold disappear to... eek eek cool

sweatdrop

Whats up? looks like your kind of new to this bar in particular. xD  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:18 pm
mooooornin just droppin in to say hi i figure everyones asleeps by now. anddd. and... *sniff.. gonk crying wow goes down at 1 ******** am! that's 4 am for me est and i'm finally off work tomorrow and its down till 2pm for me 11pm server. wttttfffffff. i hate blizzard hatesssss.. anyway i'm gonna go play wow till it dies... rolleyes stare hate hate  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:26 pm
Rydia-Beck
mooooornin just droppin in to say hi i figure everyones asleeps by now. anddd. and... *sniff.. gonk crying wow goes down at 1 ******** am! that's 4 am for me est and i'm finally off work tomorrow and its down till 2pm for me 11pm server. wttttfffffff. i hate blizzard hatesssss.. anyway i'm gonna go play wow till it dies... rolleyes stare hate hate

Poor Becka, the WoW has stolen your soul. D:  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:29 pm
TheBlueWarrior
kezakey

sweatdrop

Whats up? looks like your kind of new to this bar in particular. xD

Nothing much. Nope im not new. I just come here now and then. thanks for asking..  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8895 8896 8897 8898 8899 8900 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games