Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxredstarxx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:47 pm
Hey there.. my name is Kandice.. im from California, US..

I just recently came back to Gaia online after a long break of about a year or so.. lol.. but im enjoying it again..

i love all types of music really.. mostyl punk/alternative/emo... stuff like that...

i am currently pregnant with my first child, and extremely excited about it biggrin !

im 22

im a World of Warcraft junky... lol.. i know.. im a nerd... but its like crack a swear...

looking forward to meeting you all.. and thanks for inviting me to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:48 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Targaryen Daenerys

Targaryen Daenerys

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:49 pm
Oh! And I Love Bunnies heart .... rolleyes xd And The GD cool

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:57 pm
Hello, everyone. My name is Ann, and I'm a New Englander.

New Englanders Anonymous: Hi, Ann!

I'm a 20-year-old college student. Gaia is my guily pleasure/place to unwind after a long day of being a bum doing collegiate things. I enjoy music, books, movies, photography, video games, teh intraweb, the ocean...and lots of other crazy things. Hopefully, I'll one day be working for and changing the world through USAID and USCR. *cheesy grin*

Anyhow, thanks for inviting me in!  

anyastar

Jaar-Gillon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 11:13 pm
I'm HornsOvBaphomet. I don't really care what you call me, I'm not fussed.

I like talking, if the subject is interesting, and I love music. I listen to a couple kinds of metal mostly, and some random rock bands/songs and strange music. But my taste is mostly in metal.

I live in Australia, I'm currently 15 and I'm still going to high school.

I don't really have much more to say. Talk to you in the guild I guess!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:01 am
anyastar
Hello, everyone. My name is Ann, and I'm a New Englander.

New Englanders Anonymous: Hi, Ann!

I'm a 20-year-old college student. Gaia is my guily pleasure/place to unwind after a long day of being a bum doing collegiate things. I enjoy music, books, movies, photography, video games, teh intraweb, the ocean...and lots of other crazy things. Hopefully, I'll one day be working for and changing the world through USAID and USCR. *cheesy grin*

Anyhow, thanks for inviting me in!

Hey! You're old like I am! lol. *also new*  

sydneyscivit

YSL Mango

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:55 am
Hello! *waves franticaly*^^

I'm a 20 year old college student studying business administration (tis where i am at the moment) I live in a city called Southampton along the south coast of England, my names Lara, I used to study art, I love to draw/paint manga, and i am mainly into alternative music smile ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:57 am
Hey I'm minty, I like reading, writing, movies, music, swimming and just lounging around with friends. I guess I got invited because I'm frequently in the ED forum now >.< And umm.....I'm 15...and extremely immature at times mrgreen If you wanna know anymore just ask >.

mintychica

-G e i s h a-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:11 am
Hullo. :B

The name is Anna.
Yus, i'm a GIRL.
I'm 17.
Bi.
I like eating CRAYONS. ;D
I like DOODLING.
I like CROSSDRESSERS.
I am weird.
You'll LOVE me.
Touch me~ ;O heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:54 am
Hi! Thanks for inviting me! I'm not sure why you did, but I'm honoured! sweatdrop

My name is Samantha, but you can call me Sam or Sammy. I'm thirteen, I love anime and manga, emo-ish music, drawing, reading, GLBT rights, writing fanfiction, being literate, girly boys( heart ), eyeliner, and cats. whee

I hope I can contribute to the discussion here! 3nodding  

paisami

Freak Orgy Related Death

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:59 am
name Jon
nickname Pretty Man, Erase, Sperm
age 13
interests music, computers, llllladies ;D
fav. music hardcore, punk, rock
fav band Senses Fail, FFTL,
hair colour Brown
grade 9
lable Emo ;D Geeky xD
personality Crazy, smart, Funny, fun to hang around, loveable.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:07 am
Heyo all!!
I don't know why I was invited to join this guild but here goes...
I'm [v.o.o.d.o.o]. My real name is Florence, but my nickname is Flo 3nodding . I'm 15 and have 2 younger sisters...annoying too might I add. I like to read or play table tennis with my dad in my spare time...which is fazing out because of homework and assignments stressed

Um....I like:
music - I play the piano and hope to become a piano teacher one day 3nodding . So if you need help just ask me whee
sport - In general individual sport like swimming, table tennis, gymnastic, self defence etc etc...
anime and manga - especially naruto, hikaru no go, full metal alchemist, prince of tennis, shaman king, lagoon engine, absolute boyfriend, godchild and....some others I may have forgotten x_X...
kingdom hearts...although I'm not as big as a fan as my little sister I still really like it xp . I can't wait til it comes out here.... stressed

I DON'T like:
Um....let's just say I don't like a lot of things ninja  

[v.o.o.d.o.o]

Hiyori-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:34 am
I'm Kylie, but it's not my real name - it's a nickname an Internet friend gave to me. No one knows my real name on Gaia. So just call me Kylie, Ky Ky, Ky, Ky-chan... any variation is fine with me. ^_^; Or you can call me Hiyori or whatever you want. xD;;;

I'm 12, and I'll be 13 in November. I live in New South Wales, in the world's suckiest country - Australia. I'm in Year 8, and homeschooled. <3 I failed at the "real world", so I gave up after four schools. ^_^; I love Ancient History and English, and Math is fun, but I suck at it.

I love Japanese music, and some Western music. Some of my favourite artists are my dear husband, T.M.Revolution [okay, I wish he was my husband. >>; Let's just ignore the age difference], Kylie Minogue, Delta Goodrem, Simple Plan, L'Arc~en~Ciel, Coldplay, and random stuff like that. <3 Anything goes, really. ^^

I love to read fantasy books and some contemporary stuff, and I've been known to read stuff like the Babysitters Club... out of boredom. >_>;

Apparently, I'm intelligent and mature for my age, but I don't think I am. I'm fairly moody, and I can go from irrational to rational, depressed to hyper, etc. etc. in the space of about five seconds - it shows, too. I'm an emotional person. :3 And I spend half of my time depressed -and- hyper, too. xD;

I'm addicted to the Internet~ <3 And I read anime & manga, too. I read Chobits, Fruits Basket, Chrno Crusade, & Cardcaptor Sakura, and I've watched/am watching Fruits Basket and Mobile Suit Gundam SEED. I have a weakness for anime boys, and bishies, especially cross-dressing ones. :D And I'm obsessive - too obsessive.

I have a cat, a dog, three guinea pigs, a little brother, and I live with my mother. <3 My father and mother are separated, fortunately. I don't get along well with my father.

I appreciate logic, literacy, muffins, etc. - oh, I am a muffin, and have been since February 2005. I don't appreciate trolls, n00bspeak, n00bs themselves, 1337speak, oh... and... um... I'm irritable, so most things get on my nerves at some time or another. xD;

So ends my random rant about myself, because I have to go. :3; Sharing an Internet connection really, really does suck when you live for the Internet. T-T;

I'm unsocial, unintelligent, have been known to be random, have been also known to have self-esteem issues and be angsty, um... er... and I'm one of the most unsporty people you'll meet. I failed PDHPE both semesters last year, got an X on Music [not assessed XD; My school attendance was very poor for a few reasons, and I missed most of Music], and got As on everything else... and I hardly ever turned up for school.

...the educational system is screwed. ><; And I just went totally... offtopic?

Why did I get invited? Oo; I'm a nobody. XD

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:54 am
Darn, I'm never good at these things.
On MySpace and other profile things I write random stuff.

Anyway, I shall try.

My name is Sophie, but you can call me whatever you like, I'm not too fussy.
I'm fourteen years old.
I like all types of music. Anything that makes me want to dance is fab!

My current favourite is All American Rejects or The Campaign For Real-Time.
Or maybe Panic!

Fave song is Swing Swing, All American Rejects.
But I also have No Tomorrow, Smooth Criminal, Telescope Eyes and many other songs swimming around my head.

I live in South London, which is awesome. I am in love with Camden, 'tis the bestest!
I go to an all-girls grammer school, which is called Wally Girls.
Well, that's obviously not it's full name, but it's what everybody calls it.
^^

I think I'm typing too much, but oh well.

I'm rather fond of the enter key.
It makes a clacky noise.

^_______^

I enjoy writing, I'm currently writing a story called 'My Heart- Foolish, disobedient and Far Too Fragile', which I've been posting on Quizilla. Ask me if you'd like to have a read.
I also enjoy going to gigs.
I don't enjoy moshing, especially death walls since I'm a bit of a weakling.

Okay I think I've written enough.

Thanks for the invite by the way.

<3

Dolly Dynamite

Dantereck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:58 am
Blah I suck at writing welcoming things.

Anyways I'm 19 years old at the moment and I like uhh lots of stuff especially food, computer games and other geeky based things. Problem though is that I'm completly jobless and as such can never keep up with other people on anything that would cost money.

Things I dislike are English fish & chip shops as they have no selection compared to Scottish chip shops, Jobhuntting and my step brother for destroying my PC and not being able to draw to save my life.

There was going to be more stuff but my inds drawing a blank as is at the moment, which sucks so ummm.......

LOOK A SQUIRREL TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

*runs away*  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games