Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:11 pm
Open the walls, play with your dolls!
We'll be the perfect family.
When you walk away is when we really play-
And you don't hear me when I say,
"Please wake up. Please look at me."
No one ever listens, this wallpaper glistens...
Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

User Image
α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωše¢øиđ чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Since Vander was now thirteen and Anti twelve, their mother didn't really see the need to actually accompany them onto the platform, which meant they were out of her sight and reach the moment they stepped onto it. Anti came to an anxious halt, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear and wondering what she should do. She didn't exactly have friends... Should she get on the train now? It seemed like a good idea. But maybe she should wait? She didn't really fancy sitting on the empty train waiting for it to fill up. Then again, it would get her away from her brother. Think of the devil and he shall push you past you, sarcastically muttering "Have a great year, sis," before stalking off to stand some distance away, obviously waiting around for someone and not wanting to be seen anywhere hear his sister. Anti slowly rubbed her shoulder and watched him go, and tried not to smile at the thought that soon she'd barely see him at all.

OOC:
mc2

Places, places, get in your places!
Throw on your dress, put on your doll faces!
I see things that nobody else sees...
Please don't let them look through the curtains.
Picture, picture, smile for the picture-
Pose with your brothers, won't you be a good sister?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:31 pm
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Of course with the death of the elder Avery's favorite child, Cara Jane League (nee Avery of course), they had far better things to worry about than dropping off Wendy at the train station. No, that job was designated to Robert Carlson Avery the Second, who would have been heir, likely, if after his first wife died he had enough sense to have remarried and had some children of his own. Granted, Wendy secretly had her suspicions on why even the couple years before his wife died, while they were married they never had kids. None of them were particularly favorable on the eldest son of the head of the Avery family and Wendy didn't care enough to bother with trying to find out the details. It didn't matter to her. Besides, she should worry more about the Lillantine family and their politics considering she was arranged to be married off to their heir.

Wendy half wondered if Evander would have gone and complained about her antics when he had came to visit at the Main Avery Manor, after all she did pull him in, and he could have claimed she was trying to drown him or some nonsense (she wasn't, and she'd have saved him if he couldn't have swam-and gloated about it till his and her dying day just for laughs), but it seemed he hadn't. Wendy wasn't going to admit that the day was perhaps one of the ones of her greatest amusements over the summer. His look when he came up was splendid. After being apparated to the platform, Robert the second's hand on her shoulder, Wendy turned thanked him with a polite curtsy after he helped her drop off her trunk, viola case, and her owl with the trolley man to be placed with the rest of the student's luggage. And then without much of a word the man apparated away leaving Wendy standing on the platform having to dodge some of the much taller Hogwarts students and she had stepped back towards the wall when she spotted not far down from her Evander Lillantine. She let out a sigh, and came over, realizing that with her slightly taller heels than the year before she actually was at least the same height as Evander. Good, he could remember she was the elder and not his Ravenclaw sister who was trying not to grin having managed to escape her brother. Oh, yes, she had caught sight of the girl already. Well, Wendy wasn't some girl with her nose buried in a book and no spine.

She nodded politely to Evander and said, "Hello, Mr. Lillantine. I see you seem to be in good spirits. Though, I feel your sister looks to be in better spirits when I saw her a moment ago... maybe it is because she doesn't have the displeasure of dealing with you anymore. How many more of her dolls did you break this summer? Ever get around to properly shutting up your, I'm sure, absolutely precious little brother?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

When the Mitchell's heard about Cara's death it was very unsettling. Leonette knew her father wasn't taking it well as it reminded him of what they went through. Not to mention they worked on the same floor at the ministry. She couldn't blame him even she was reminded of what happened. Now David was without his mother and so were Cathy and Leah. Leah was just like Mira was. A two year old who lost her mother. Honestly Leonette had liked David's mum and she wished things could have been different.

Walking onto the platform with her sisters' Leonette only had one person in mind to find. However she had half a dozen things floating around in her head. "Leo, just go find him. Stop worrying the year hasn't even started." Mira spoke up to her sister as blunt as usual. "It's not the year." she told her. "David's probably looking for you anyways." Grace smiled. "Anyways I'm going to find my friends." Watching Grace rush off Leonette looked to Mira. Giving her a small smile she headed off to find her other half.

Finally spotting her fiancé Leonette walked over. She knew there was no point of hiding her stressing but she could at least push it aside for David. He didn't need to be worrying about her stress he had enough of his own. "Hey, how are you doing? Ready for final year?" she said with a smile.

With: Mira & Grace -> David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

OOC: ---

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:40 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

David turned when he heard Leo's voice asking how he was and he turned and shrugged, "Better than Dad is taking things, and the next few months I reckon will be rougher on him than me, especially considering his mother is staying, per Dad's request. He bloody hates her if that gives you a bit of an idea..." David sighed shaking his head, "But no, I'm doing as expected..."

He sighed, "Good thing I got my studying out of the way really last year... things have been busy to say the least. I mean I knew it would be regardless considering I was the one who proposed, but then with..." He trailed off and said clenching a fist, "... well, with you know the...um... most recent events."

He tried a bit of a smile which looked more to be a grimace at first and he said, "Did I mention I got head boy? Honestly with how horrid I butchered one of my exams during OWL times I'm surprised I got it. Oh, and Cathy got prefect. Dad remembered to do something for that, even with her birthday happening when it does." He let out a sigh and his eyes scanned the crowd and he said, "As for my final year, I'd say I'm ready enough. Like I said I've already studied well enough for my NEWTs, though I'll probably do some light review to make sure everything stays sharp... oh, and in Healing we'll be interning in the Hospital Wing. If Theo hasn't had enough sense to drop the class, I'll be sure to let you know what day for you and anyone you actually like to not visit the hospital wing."

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Platform 9 3/4 ✧What-Getting on the train ✧With-Alice and her sister ✧Why-Going back to school of course

Eira was going to ask her friend if the chocolate was to her liking when her uncontested nickname rang out in the terminal. Her eyes widened as she turned and saw the source of the call more from from the surprise that her friend Ivy was willingly in her uniform before they were even on the train than the fact that she incessant need to call her by her nickname. After a year of it she was unsurprisingly used to it. However it would seem that it had slipped her mind to tell her friend Alice that her friends called her this instead of her given name and as such her cheeks pinked a bit when her friend asked, or rather squeaked, the name questioningly while also looking upon her questioningly as she actually hid behind the older girl. Despite her rather flamboyant uniform her friend was relatively harmless. "Yes, Snowflake. Ivy and our other friend Adaline first gave me the nickname last year and I've become rather contented with it. Hello Ivy, my summer was fine thank you. I'm hoping yours was as well or I'm sure I would've felt your displeasure from my own home." the pureblood answered her red haired friend with a small but wry smile. When Alice held out her hand to her Gryffindor friend she nearly smacked herself upon realizing how rude she was being by not introducing the two of them. "Pardon my horrid manners; Alice, this is my friend Ivy Bishop who I'm sure you've guessed is in Gryffindor. Ivy, this is my friend Alice who's an incoming first year. We met before I came to school and we traded letters when I left." Eira told her friend hoping that the knowledge that she was younger would have her soften her brash nature just a tad.

mc2

Maiya Kajuji

Cara MiaKitty

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Grace knew her sisters were having trouble accepting what happened to David's mum. She didn't particularly like it either but what could she do about it. With her Leo getting married Grace just wanted to enjoy the year before her oldest sister graduated. Rushing off rather quickly from the two Grace had a few friends to find. However she wasn't having much luck in that department. Grace was lucky enough to at least see Antigone. Maybe she could talk to her fellow house and classmate. Honestly Anti didn't really seem to have many people she talked too or so the young Ravenclaw thought. Walking over Grace gave her housemate a bright smile. "Hi, it's Anti right?" Grace asked just making sure she had the name. "You looking forward to being back?"

User Image

With: Leo & Mir -> Anti

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

Lily the Rabbit

The Forgotten Weasley

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:30 pm
I could buy myself a reason,
I could sell myself a job,
I could hang myself on treason,
All the folks I know are gone

User Image

User Image

Second year ║ Slytherin ║ Pureblood ║ Chaser

As Devonte searched the perimeter of the platform, he watched as people he recognized gathered around. No one he liked, mind you, but they were there. He didn't want to be seen as an absolutely anti-social loser, so he made his way back, spotting Violante and walking up to her. If Hamilton were here, he'd definitely be chatting it up with him, but as he hadn't shown up yet, he decided that talking to Vio would have to do. She wasn't completely irritating, unlike the rest of the student body. "Hello, Vio. Enjoyed your summer?" Contrary to popular belief, he didn't have to act nasty one-hundred percent of the time.

OOC:

The Forgotten Weasley

So I ate the wedding cake,
Until the whole damn thing was gone,
And I'm gonna drown the ocean,
Now ain't none of that so wrong?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo arrived at the train station, having a pretty good summer to say the least. He spent most of his time roaming around London, whether it was that one day with Sophie, Danica, and Cathy, or it was with his own muggle buddies whom he was catching up with. He hadn't seen any of those guys in quite a while and it was good to catch up, playing a small little 3v3 for like an hour in the park. He enjoyed his summer to say the least...and it was indeed the most memorable of them whilst he had been at Hogwarts. Speaking of Hogwarts...it was his last year. He couldn't wait to just be done with his N.E.W.Ts and to just start a new life...with new people.

Looking around a bit, his eyes hiding behind his sunglasses in which he wore quite a bit, he scanned the crowd for someone that he knew. Soon enough, his eyes set on Cathy,sitting on a bench with her face in her hands. Going over to the girl, he took a seat next to the girl, looking down at her. "Are you alright?" he asked, a little confused why the girl who was usually so chipper and bright seemed so down. It really wasn't his business to inquire further into why, but he might as well ask if she's alright: right? He actually took his sunglasses off to speak to her, remembering her whole talk on eyes and what not.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:00 pm
❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin shrugged his shoulders a bit as Dylan asked him whether or not Benjamin looked forward to anything. He wasn't even quite sure what he looked forward to at that point...other than a few things...actually, he did have a few things to say. "Actually...Quidditch, that should be fun: right? Hanging out with friends is always fun too," he admitted to the boy, glad to have more friends in school than he originally thought he would. It actually made him feel quite good about himself truth be told.

"How about you man? I mean, I figured you'd be looking forward to Quidditch too. I really want to win the Quidditch Cup this year," he said, stating the rather obvious goal of everyone, but it was always a good thing to say: right? It made sure everyone knew he was aiming to get better and win. No one likes to play with a kid who won't put their full effort to win after all.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:03 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <5th Year>
Time: Start of 2029-2030 school year
Looking: Less cheerful than usual

Cathy froze when she noted out of the corner of her eye someone sitting next to her. She had been so lost in thought she hadn't even noticed someone coming over. At the question, she realized she recognized the voice as Theo's and suppressed a groan: she really didn't want to necessarily deal with someone at the moment. She didn't even want to put on a happy face for her closest friends for a few minutes and then someone else who she was pretty sure was only going to try to weasel Sophie's contact information from given the first chance it was halfway appropriate to ask. That was probably why he came over in the first place.

She bobbed her head up, pulled out a mirror for a second to check her eye make-up, and was glad her eyes were dry and she said, "Oh... I'm fine. I... an eyelash got in my eye and I didn't get enough sleep last night. Packing and all that," Cathy said, adopting her general smile. She waved a hand, "No, I'm lovely. And I got prefect just like my brother did. Don't think I'll get head boy like he did... and head girl..." She shrugged, "I have better things to do then to spend all my time studying. But granted someone has to be the boring one in the family. That's my brother's job, so..."

She smiled standing up, and as she cheerfully chattered on, not really saying anything it made her wonder if he was the type to read the daily prophet. It made her suspect even more he was a muggleborn. After all, her mum's death had been a fairly big deal in the wizarding newspapers. She came from an old family and was a high ranking wizard official. She said curtly, "Anyways, I don't see why you should be all that worried about me. Wasn't it Sophie you liked? Granted you two are in totally different leagues when it comes to dating... no offense. Just it... things like that don't really work. And don't you know rich girls are all the same? We like to date a 'bad boy' once or twice just to freak out our fathers but we move on. I love Sophie, don't get me wrong. We are old friends but..." She shook her head, "...just you shouldn't get attached is all I'm saying. And if you want her contact information don't expect me to just hand it over. One, it wouldn't be good for you in the end, and two, if you don't have it already it might seem weird if I gave it to you. I don't like to interfere."

"Anyways, I'm sure you have someone else you'd rather catch up with then some underclassman, right?" Cathy added, raising a brow, and folding her hands behind her back.

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
RedEagleEye007

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:58 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan nodded, being excited for quidditch as well. Maybe they'd actually win the Cup this year. That would be great. It would definitely be a change from getting absolutely destroyed last year. And who knows, maybe a change in members would be good for the team, seeing as both their captain and vice captain graduated. "Yeah, I do too. It'd definitely be something worth celebrating." They'd have to try extra hard, though, as he knew that the other teams would be going for the Cup as well. And even if they didn't win, there was still the possibility of winning the House Cup.

OOC:

RedEagleEye007

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:02 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Seventh Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo looked at her for a bit, a bit skeptical at first, but he accepted what the girl said. He wouldn't ask anymore questions about it anyway, although, he did get a chuckle out of her calling her older brother boring. The kid was a bit boring to say the least, but he never voiced that opinion. Well...the two never voiced anything more than what seemed like insults to each other...ever. Maybe besides in Mind Magic had they ever even had a conversation...and David even made that seem as if that were unbearable.

"Congratulations. You deserve it," he said truthfully, knowing Cathy was one of the nicer people he's ever met. He's only talked to her for that one day before the current day, but he got that out of the conversations they did have while he was carrying the plethora of bags they needed carried. "Hey, now you have more authority than I do." He gave a laugh as he said it, not mentioning that a first year probably had more of a say than he did at that point, despite him only getting in trouble a 'few' times. Of course, there could have been more, but he just hasn't gotten caught. The whole secret passage under the tree thing probably would have gotten him in trouble at some point, but fortunate enough, no one even noticed that he used it.

As he listened to the girl seem to speculate why it was that he came over to her, a grin formed on his face. Shaking his head and chuckling, he took a second to answer, "This has nothing to do with Sophie. Just every time I see you, you have a huge smile on your face and you just didn't so I was just asking if you were alright," he said aloud, still chuckling. "Eh...none taken I guess." He wondered what exactly she meant by 'different leagues', but he didn't really care too much. He was never one to define 'leagues' as she was referring to it, nor did he ever think that someone was out of another's league. It just seemed like a ridiculous thought to him personally.

"If I wanted her contact information from you, I would've asked," he said to her, a smile still on his face though, remaining friendly. "I'm just surprised you actually define me as a 'bad boy'." Taking a brief look around to act as if he looked for someone after the girl asked if he had anyone to catch up with. He looked back at her and shook his head. "Danica is probably with Eli and most of my friends graduated."

"You know if you want to get rid of me, all you have to do is ask: right?" he said to her, laughing, starting to expect that his presence wasn't welcome or something.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

mc2

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❺| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ |❺| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

It was mixed feelings Dani arrived at King’s Crossing for the start of her Fifth Year at Hogwarts. In many ways she was glad the summer was over, not because she liked going to the school, which she did, but because it had been a less than pleasant experience. It had its moments though, she enjoyed her chance meeting with Cathy in Whitehall, and shopping with her and her friend, Sophie. Having Theo around all but drooling over the girl was something she and Cathy would have a good laugh over, assuming Cathy could find it in her to laugh again.

Not so long ago, Cathy’s mother, Cara League passed away –'no', Dani reminded herself, 'she didn’t die peacefully, she was murdered, slain in the line of duty, like what happened to Veronica’s father'. Dani really didn’t know much more than this, she wouldn’t press Cathy on the subject, and she didn’t feel comfortable enough to get details from David. She never knew her, having met Cara but briefly in passing a couple times, but she seemed a likeable sort. At least David and Cathy would have memories of her, which was far more than what their little sister, Leah, would have. As much as Dani wanted to be the supportive friend, in the end she knew she had to give Cathy time and space to grieve, knowing when Cathy was ready, she would need to be there then.

Cara League’s death and subsequent funeral gave Dani time to realize she needed to mend her relations with her own parents. As much as things were never easy between her and her folks, and how the key to her own survival through childhood was finding outlets for her anger and her desire to belong to something whom actually wanted for her to be a part of it, she also knew if something awful happened to them before she could find some way to heal the rift between them she wouldn’t forgive herself.

Dani made the trip to her parents’ house, taking a bus, rather than risk a clandestine ride on her broomstick, and it took most of her courage simply to knock on the door, and wait for her father to answer. The moment he gazed at her, Dani remembered hearing her aunt telling him four years ago, ‘For God’s sake, Jack, she’s your daughter; you can’t just sign her over to me like a used car.’ The big, burly ex-footballer didn’t slam the door in her face like Dani expected, instead he allowed her to enter and even let her sit on the chesterfield in the living room.

She soon saw her mother, and saw her little brother, whom now was almost as tall as she, and was starting to look more like their father. Unlike the boggart version of him, David was walking around just fine, though he started glowering the moment he laid eyes upon her. Her parents gave her a chance to explain why she was there, before her father told her, “Danica Stewart, you’re no child of ours. We don’t have a daughter anymore; she died the night she left for that school. In fact, if you want to start calling yourself ‘Danica Quinn’ that’s just fine by us. We’ve moved on from you, so don’t ever come back here, and don’t bother calling us again.”

Dani tried hard not to start crying until she was out of that house, and the door was slammed shut at her back. She didn’t get far before Aunt Bella arrived on her broomstick and flew her back home. More than anything she wanted to unburden her soul to somebody, but she couldn’t do that to Cathy, and when she tried to contact Eli he was nowhere to be found. In the end, she wound up calling Veronica.

In the midst of all the unpleasantness, Dani received an envelope from the school, containing her list of class books, and a red and gold Prefect’s badge. Dani had no idea how she’d merited such an honour, and might have thought it somebody’s idea of a joke until she saw the accompanying letter from her Head of House. After having her sense of worth battered by the rejection of her erstwhile family, knowing she’d earned a measure of trust from Professor Harlowe gave her reason to feel hopeful.

When the Quinns learned about her new position, her grandmother decided it required a trip for new school clothes. It meant for Dani a morning and afternoon of going to various shops her friends wouldn’t be caught dead in, getting measured and fussed over, and getting a bunch of clothes that while they were certainly nice made her look older and not in a good way, as Cathy told her.

Arrival at the train station was prefaced by arriving in London the night before, and having the traditional breakfast with her grandparents and her aunt. This meant dressing up in her new school clothes. She wore a long black skirt, paired with a frilly white dress blouse with a lacy tie, a tweed vest and a matching jacket for her brand new Prefect’s badge to be worn upon her breast. Though it wasn’t particularly large, nor really a bright red, it was being presented a bit too conspicuously for Dani’s taste. To crown it off, her grandmother insisted she wear her hair up, creating a more mature look to match her new responsibilities. It reminded her too much of when she tried to do that to impress Professor Powell into letting her become a teaching assistant back in Second Year.

Sassy ended up in her cat carrier again, much as she didn’t like it, but it was the only she’d be allowed to ride in the car as her grandparents didn’t want cat hair all over the backseat. Dragging her trunk along with her on a two-wheeled dolly, Dani was good and ready to step through the portal and onto the platform to meet the Hogwarts Express. After saying her farewells to her family, and receiving the promise her grandfather would come collect her for Christmas holiday, Dani started looking for familiar faces.

As she walked along the platform, she spotted Eli; however, she had to look at him twice. Gone was his characteristic white head of hair, replaced by light brown locks, his pink eyes were blue; however, his hair was still the same style, his face unmistakable. Before she could rush over to him, he was gone again, lost in the swirl of students and well-wishers. ‘What the bloody h***’s that about?’ she was left to wonder in his wake.

Dani caught sight of David (League, er Avery, er, whatever, she amended to herself) talking with his father, and figured it was a good idea not to intrude upon their conversation. She soon saw Cathy was talking with ... Theo of all people. Leaving the pursuit of Eli for while they were on the train, she turned to see her friend. Trying hard to feel cheerful, Dani smiled, and said, "Hi, Cathy. Hi, Theo."

OOC: Open for interaction

Diamond Wales

mc2

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:23 pm

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin, as they talked about Quidditch, actually had a question pop into his head. "Do you know who the captain is? Did they ever announce that?" he asked the other boy, wondering who it was that would be captaining them. The only people he could think of would be Echo or Lexine, but which of them had it...he had no idea. It really didn't matter, but it was always good to have a good captain, speaking that a good leader always meant that they would be pushed to their limits without being in an unfriendly environment. He thought that at the end of the year the following term it had gotten a little bit chippy with the whole situation with on the pitch arguments, but other than that, he thought last year was a friendly environment. He did question if they were going to do well despite both their captain and vice had graduated. He was sure that all of the training him personally has done to take up the position would help. Of course, he still had to make the team.

"Have you seen Emily or Ari?" he also asked, wondering if the kid had seen them. Benjamin had no luck finding any of them. Although, he did think he caught a glimpse of Persephone, but had no idea where she had gone. The dense crowd made it extremely hard to see anything around them.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
King Beardly

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:41 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Platform 9¾

“Yeah, it gives me a pretty good idea.” Leonette said. “At least she’ll be around to help look after Leah.” She kind of figured that things were going to be hard on David’s father. With Leah at home being magic and all it had to be tough. She wished there was something she could do. Perhaps after graduation she could help David’s father out a bit. He was just as much her family now as he was David’s so it made sense to help where needed. “I know…” Leonette replied looking sincerely up at him.

There were no words to describe, how much Leonette wished she could turn back time and prevent what happened from actually happening. Silently taking David’s unclenched hand she knew he was trying not to burden her with what was bothering him. That was just who he was. When he told her he made head boy Leonette smiled. “No, you didn’t but with everything else that’s going on I won’t hold it against you.” She said trying to lighten the mood. “And just because you failed cooking with magic doesn’t mean you aren’t deserving of the title. Besides at least one of us can cook.” She added. “Regardless I’m happy for the both of you.”

Leonette remembered the interning that they did in healing. Her cousin Chloe did an intern back when she was in her final year for it. Luckily for the Gryffindor quidditch players of the family since her brother played seeker and got hit more often than not. “You really don’t like him do you?” Leonette asked slightly amused. “Luckily for you unless a friend of mine is in the hospital wing I generally don’t visit. I could make an exception if I knew you were going to be there but that certainly wouldn’t help you.” She added. Of course she’d still see Theo in the Gryffindor Common room and in a number of her classes which Leonette didn’t mind in the slightest.

With: David

Wearing: Gryffindor Uniform

mc2

User Image
Gwen the Finch

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games