Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori was so happy summer had started. She could finally relax after another year of studying-- er, attempting to study. What better way to relax than shopping? She had spent most of the morning putting the finishing touches on her newest creation, which she was wearing that day, and she couldn't think of a time in which she was more proud of herself. Her shirt had a layer of lace, torn a little on the sleeves to add a bit of an edgy look, as well as a classy collar. Her skirt had a high waist, but her shirt was still cropped, so her stomach was showing. If her mother saw her right now, she would probably kill her, but it would be worth it.

"I can't wait to start using these new fabrics. I already have a few ideas for them, and they're gonna look gorgeous," she said with a grin. After arriving a tad early with Lyall, the pair had gone to Madam Malkins to invest in new fabrics for her and a sweater or two for him. She had three bags stuffed with supplies and a nearly bottomless shopping fund, she was ready to go for the whole day. "Oh, I see them too! Let's go get 'em!" she said, spotting her other friends. She rushed over to them, her neon heels clicking on the cobblestone.

Tori hugged Rider and then Claire. She absolutely adored her friend's sister. She was just so cute, and this year she would be a cute First Year! The blonde had her suspicions on which house she would get, but she had friends in almost every house to look out for the younger girl if she needed any help. "How are you guys? Are you ready to shop 'till you drop?" she asked, smiling. The day would combine her two favorite hobbies, being with her friends and shopping. It was the perfect day!

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

They weren't looking for very long... or at all, really, when Lyall and Tori appeared. She smiled at her friends and hugged them both, then let them greet her sister. She smiled widely at them. Tori was excited for shopping, but she always was. Rider smiled to her, then said, "Summer's been good. Mum's sad to see Claire going away this year, but she gave us a decent amount of money. We have to swing by the bank to turn it over though." She nodded and smiled widely. "Claire's got her school list to collect."

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:07 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire excitedly hugged Rider's... no her friends too... and smiled brightly. She loved the magical world, especially what Rider told her about Hogwarts. She was so excited to go there! When Rider mentioned the school list, Claire excitedly produced it. "Oooh! Can we... can we get my wand first?!? I wanna know what kind of wand I'm getting! Riri! Please!" She was bouncing excitedly, rolling back onto her heels.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:26 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<3rd Year>

Time: Summer of 2031
Dressed: ready to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera had been "trusted" with Alec for the day. She was half glad of the house elf there, though she felt the servant was an insult to how capable she could be and felt she was. Alec was always a bundle of energy and she was wearing a dress (of course her parents idea). The heels didn't bother her as she wore them often enough but the dress made it near impossible to properly run after an eight year old who had more energy and a penchant for trouble then some Gryffindors she knew. Maybe she'd luck out and Alec would be sorted into Gryffindor in a few years and disowned and she could be recognized as an heir. Unlikely but it was a nice little dream. As Alec ran ahead, Sera ran after him, keeping up remarkably well considering her heels and the dress. Once she caught him by the shoulder she sighed, "Can't you not act like a monkey for once? Seriously, where are you in such a hurry to go. We're school shopping, not running a race."

The elf showed up behind them and muttered, "Mistress and young Master..." Sera narrowed her eyes at the elf who squeaked quiet and looked back to Alec. "Alec... please can't you... I don't know try not to get lost?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall was carrying a few nice sweaters, carefully folded into a bag. He and Tori had been at Madame Malkin's shop, her to get fabrics and such, and he needed new sweaters. He always got one! The blonde was excited about making dresses and other fancy clothes, which made Lyall grin. "They're always pretty, Tori Rae!" He hurried with her to meet the sisters, who seemed excited to go to Gringotts and the wand shop. Then again, today was to celebrate Claire, so they'd go with her. "Course we can get your wand! All the first years need a nice wand! But Rider said we had to go to the bank to change over money, so we should do that first, then get your wand!" He nodded, grinning.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Tori was so excited to be here with her friends. She remembered her first shopping trip to Diagon, back when she was just a First Year herself. She had met Rider there, and here they were again. "Do you guys remember our first year at Hogwarts? You're gonna have so much fun, Claire, and you'll meet so many new friends." she said, smiling. She was certain that Claire would enjoy herself there. She'd probably fit in wonderfully and make friends with everyone in her year!

"Well, to the bank we go!" Tori marched off in front of her friends, leading them to Gringotts. She had her own account there, since she was eleven, in which she deposited all of her allowance. She never dared to tell Lyall or Rider how much her allowance was, but it was all in there. If her friends ever had any issues with money, she would be more than grateful to help them. Although, she knew Rider would be too proud to accept anything like that from her, and Lyall would feel as if he was putting her out in some way if he was to take money from her. Still, it was there if they needed it, unless there was a sale at any of her favorite clothing stores.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

SummerIsles

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:08 pm
You were a child, crawling-
On your knees toward it...
Making Mama so proud;
But your voice is too loud.
We like to watch you laughing,
As you pick the insects off plants.
No time to think of consequences,
No time to control yourself.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

eight years old │ little brother │ pureblood

Alec was debating the merits of the tried and true Ditch and Run as he elbowed and shoved his way through the crowded streets. As of right now, he was going as fast as his small frame could manage with all the people he had to get around, and his stupid older sister was still managing to catch up with him. It was lucky Mother and Father tended to make Sera wear dresses, especially out in public, because otherwise she'd be matching his hyperactive pace. It wasn't fair! He was eight, not some baby. Eight was nearly a teenager. Sera was only thirteen. They were practically twins. He didn't need to be babysat by her and a house elf in Diagon Alley! He'd been here loads of times!

Sometimes being the baby of the family was really a hassle, but Alec consoled himself with the thought of all the good that came out of it for him. Sera had to wear dresses and other stupid fancy girl clothes. He was allowed to dress like a muggle, in a shirt and jeans and the trainers he'd thrown a very impressive temper tantrum to be allowed to get. He whirled around, bumping into a passerby, who scowled at his rudeness, while he pulled an impressively hideous expression at his sister. "Can I not?" he repeated in a high pitched, mocking voice. He was learning the finer points of mean spirited teasing at an all boys preparatory school, after all, and eight year olds hunted in packs.

"Maybe I want to run a race." The temptation to say 'wanna' was still there, but he clicked his tongue out of habit, enunciating each word precisely. It was stupid, but he got away with more at school and at home if his 'language was proper'. Who cared about language? It was all crap anyways! Crap crap crap, he chanted in his head defiantly. "I don't want to go school shopping; I was just in school," he declared. "And I hate it. I want to go to your school." Hogwarts was the only school that even mattered anyways. "Tully, don't call me that!" he insisted distractedly to the house elf. 'Young master' sometimes made him feel very important, but other times it made him feel old. Sera's exasperated plea outraged him. "I'm not lost! You're lost! I know right where we're going... Sera, where're we going?"

OOC:
mc2

Take only what you need from it;
A family of trees wanting to be haunted.
The water is warm but it's sending me shivers...
A baby is born, crying out for attention.
Memories fade like looking through a fogged mirror;
Decisions are made and not bought.
I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot; I guess not.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:04 pm

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Rider led the way to the bank, making sure to keep a hold of her sister so that the younger girl wouldn't get lost. After all, this was the fifth year Rider was here and she knew the layout. Poor Claire was only a small eleven year old. Once they'd finished in the bank, with Rider exchanging the money her mother had given them as well as her allowance and pay from her "summer job", they were ready to shop. Throwing a glance to Claire, Rider sighed. "I suppose you want to get your wand first, don't you?" she asked, struggling to keep an amused smile off her face.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{...}

SummerIsles

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:07 pm
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----wítch------

Claire didn't like the goblins. They looked creepy and they didn't seem to like anyone. Once they were out of the bank, she breathed a sigh of relief. Besides, that place smelled bad. She looked up and down the road, then glanced at Rider when she started to speak. A mile crept onto the girl's face and she nodded emphatically. "Yes please! I want to know at least." She pulled her lip into her mouth and chewed nervously on it. What if she didn't get one that liked her? Or... or it was like... a bad wand? She glanced at Lyall and Tori, before looking back to her big sister.

♫ To just love you ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{...}

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:34 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon was walking down the street, looking everywhere. He'd never known that magic was real, until today that was. He just thought he had insanely good luck when it came to trick riding. Apparently not, if the fact that he was now witnessing people walking around in a place he'd never seen before with the strangest assortment of people was real. He walked next to the Governor, sneaking peeks at the older man. He looked old enough to be his dad, but had more of the demeanour of his uncle Leon. He'd probably confuse the two if he wasn't careful. Phoebe had looked annoyed by the fact that he was special and she wasn't, but well, he couldn't help that. Unfortunately, that meant he couldn't tell his cousins about any of this. There was some sort of big secrecy thing that meant that he had to keep quiet about being a wizard.

He glanced around one more time, certain that he was going to enjoy this trip when he looked back to the older man.
                                                  "So, um, Mister Edgeworth sir, where are we going first, anyway? I mean, we have that list. I really don't know where to look for half that stuff on it." He shuffled his feet, thinking that eventually he was going to know his way around. However, that wasn't going to be today, and he gave the guy a half-smile, hoping the guy wasn't going to ditch him for being completely clueless.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Wow, this is so cool!
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:09 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<3rd Year>

Time: Summer of 2031
Dressed: ready to conquer
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
                                          Sera let go of Alec, perhaps an unwise decision, as he repeated 'can I not' in a high pitch voice. It was a mix of her proper tone and school yard mocking. Beyond the exasperated sigh she released she didn't raise to her brother's bait. She was older and thus more mature and she was not falling for his nonsense. Crossing her arms she raised a brow as her brother said that maybe he wanted to run a race. "Yes, well, this is hardly the time." She paused and then said with a wicked grin, "We could go horseback riding or ride our brooms and race though..." She paused as Tully, their house elf, eyed her suspiciously. Apparently racing on horseback or brooms was hardly lady like. She wondered if her parents might be more lax in her pushing herself if she volunteered to do so in a skirt or dress. She doubted it: she was a girl and unlike Alec got far less freedoms in dressing how she wanted or doing what she wanted. Sure she could ride but she suspected father and mother would be unhappy if they knew that immediately when she got a half mile or so from their home she put the horses she rode to full gallop.

"Why do you think Hogwarts would be any better than charm school?" Sera decided to ask her brother, half intrigued what nonsense the eight year old might spout. Meanwhile the house elf said 'my apologies young master' obviously the formality instilled into the elf by their parents overriding any request from him. Well, little Alec would just have to wait till he ruled their part of the family to get any say with the elf then.

Sera giggled some at Alec's outrage about her suggesting he was lost just for him to then ask where they are going. "Madam Malkins, Mother said we should go to first. I might not have grown much but you have. I mean I'm still getting new robes probably, but you need new robes." Thankfully Alec was being well enough right now that Sera felt it was easy enough to be a "good" big sister, though she didn't know if it would last the day. He'd probably say something completely aggravating soon enough and she'd be contemplating locking him in a closet when they got home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                          The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:57 am
You were a child, crawling-
On your knees toward it...
Making Mama so proud;
But your voice is too loud.
We like to watch you laughing,
As you pick the insects off plants.
No time to think of consequences,
No time to control yourself.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

eight years old │ little brother │ pureblood

Alec's face lit up when she grinned wickedly, his own smile mirroring hers exactly. "Sera, really? You'll take me?! Please please please please take me when we get home Sera please can I ride a real horse I hate the ponies please or can I ride your broom I really will be careful I swear I will pleaseeeee?" While he didn't like horses nearly as much as his older sister did, Alec didn't mind them, mostly staying out of their way because his parents were worried he'd be kicked in the head and killed or fall off one and break his neck. He was mostly worried one might step on his puppy, but he could teach Wylie to stay out of their way. And he wasn't allowed anywhere near brooms at school, and was still too small for a regular sized one to begin with. There'd also been that incident with riding his toy broom in the house... But he never got to play with anyone, and while his sister was a girl and stupid and not his first choice, Alec looked as though he might start jumping up and down at the moment. He ignored the looks Tully was sending the two of them, probably because Sera wasn't exactly acting 'ladylike'. Their mother was always going on about how ladies did not spend all their time riding horses or brooms. Alec didn't really care what ladies were or weren't supposed to do, seeing as he wasn't one.

He scowled at Tully before turning his attention back to his sister as he asked why he thought Hogwarts was better than his school. He looked aggravated; didn't she get it? School was boring and stupid! Hogwarts was a giant castle! The school he attended looked more like a manor house like the one they resided in than a castle. With a lake and a forest. "I can't do any magic at school! That's all you do at school! It's not fair! And all my teachers hate me anyways." This last bit was said with more pride than regret. He stuck his tongue out at her giggling and then whined, long and drawn out, as she informed him they were going to get robes first. He was only slightly appeased by her comment on his growth, and raised his shoulders proudly. "I'm gonna- going to be taller than you soon," he suggested slyly, which was not entirely true; they were both roughly average height for their age, though he was very slightly built for eight. He pouted. "I don't want new robes, though. Why can't I get new trainers?" Never mind that the ones he had on right now were brand new; they were already filthy from all the time he spent running around. He was constantly coming in covered in mud and grass stains, and often with a wriggling insect in between his dirty hands.

OOC:
mc2

Take only what you need from it;
A family of trees wanting to be haunted.
The water is warm but it's sending me shivers...
A baby is born, crying out for attention.
Memories fade like looking through a fogged mirror;
Decisions are made and not bought.
I thought this wouldn't hurt a lot; I guess not.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall watched the girls figure out where to go, then smiled when Tori mentioned the fun they'd had in first year. "Oh yes, it's great fun! Even if you've never gone to a school before! Though, that makes it a little more fun, I think." The boy nodded, reminiscing his first time in the magical alleyway. Of course, it was before he had met such wonderful people as Tori, Rider, Feather, and Addy... but he had met Kota on his first visit! That was nice! Soon enough, the quartet was on the move, going to Gringotts. Lyall had already been once today, having had to switch over currency of his own. Once done at the bank, Rider and Claire started discussing their next move. To the wand shop, eh? It would be so awesome for Claire! It had been for himself, anyway. The youngest member of their group was enthralled by the idea of having her own wand, so it would clearly be their destination. At least that shop didn't have any creepy goblins!

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ 𝔖𝔦𝔬𝔟𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔏𝔬𝔴𝔢𝔯𝑦 ♥
                                                          Looking Regal at Diagon Alley with Brandon
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Let me guess... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

𝔓𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰 𝔬 𝔞 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤, 𝔞𝔩𝔴𝔞𝑦𝔰 𝔢 𝔵 𝔭 𝔩 𝔬 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝓗 𝔦 𝔤 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝑦'𝔳𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔟 𝔢 𝔣 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝔅𝔲𝔱 𝔴𝔢 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔡 𝔬 𝔴 𝔫 𝔥 𝔢 𝔯 𝔢, 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔤 𝔯 𝔬 𝔲 𝔫 𝔡 𝔫 𝔢 𝔞 𝔯 ✦ ✦ ✦xxxxxx
                                                          𝔚𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔯 𝔦 𝔰 𝔢 𝔲 𝔰 𝔲 𝔭 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔯 𝔢 𝔰 𝔱 ? ✦ ✦ ✦xxx
                                                          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceWesley smiled faintly, watching the young man from the corner of his eye as they walked through the streets. It never failed to amuse him, how fascinated the children seemed with the market. Having been born into magic, he'd been coming to Diagon Alley since long before he was ready to attend Hogwarts, and thus had never quite had that utter amazement they always seemed to display. Magic had been a fact of life, and Diagon Alley hadn't been some grand adventure; it'd been where the family went to do their shopping. The fact that muggleborns were so often so very blown away by it was fascinating. And somewhat gratifying, actually. He found that he enjoyed watching them take it all in. Particularly when it was clear how excited they were.

spaceWhen Brandon noted that he didn't know where to get anything on his list, the Slytherin wanted to laugh. He resisted, figuring it would come off as mocking, but he found it a bit funny that the child had said so. After all, he'd never been here before, his not knowing where to go was a given. Instead, he simply smiled, shrugging his shoulders. "I generally leave it up to the first year, where we go to start off. I know where everything is, trust me, could probably make this trip in my sleep at this point. I've been doing this for a very long time," he said with a chuckle. "I'm sure you've got some idea where you'd like to go first, though, hm? Most of the time, children've got their sights set on getting some specific item or another before anything else." And it was often the same specific item, he thought with some amusement, glancing briefly towards his son's shop. They always wanted their wand, almost without fail. There were a few odd ones out here and there, who wanted their books or their potions ingredients, but by and large, it was the wand. He figured it had something to do with that fascination they all held; few items were as inherently magical as a wand, after all.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔮 𝔲 𝔦 𝔵 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠, 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝑘 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯 𝔬 𝔟 𝔬 𝔱 𝔦 𝔠
                                                          xxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔐𝔢𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫 𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔞 𝔩 𝔩 𝔱 𝔥 𝔢 𝔱 𝔦 𝔪 𝔢
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔄𝔫𝔡 𝔭 𝔲 𝔩 𝔰 𝔢 𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔣 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔦𝔫 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥 𝔢 𝔞 𝔡 𝔴 𝔦 𝔯 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✦ ✦ ✦ 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔞 𝔠 𝔱 𝔦 𝔬 𝔫 𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔟 𝔢 𝔦 𝔫 𝔤 𝔰

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Uɴsᴏʀᴛᴇᴅ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon nodded, looking down at his list. He already had a pet, and had had Frilly for years now, so he didn't need to visit some place for anything for his agama. However, that left robes, potion ingredients, a cauldron, scales, a telescope, heck, the list went on and on. He puffed out his cheeks as he thought, looking over the list carefully again to see if he could even think of what he could get. He could always go the boring route and get his books first, but the young boy was thinking in another line. Robes were just clothes, and he didn't fancy being bored while being sized up for those. All the others were basic stuff, right? Really, the only personal item he could think of was the wand, and he wondered just how many people asked to get that first. Probably quite a lot.

He considered it for maybe a moment longer before he made his decision. Well, he couldn't say that he was being original, after all. Mister Edgeworth had probably heard the request numerous times.
                                                  "Umm, well, there's always the wand, I guess. I mean, I could get that. I'm just wondering what kind of wand should I get. Are there metal wands or crystal wands, or even better, are there like magic staffs and such that people use? That be cool." The brunette shuffled his feet a bit as he watched, waiting for the reply, when he caught sight of a very odd person walking down the alley from what looked like some kind of tattoo parlour. His eyes bugged, not exactly expecting to see him here, so he decided to give chase. "Michael, hey Michael! What are you doing here? You know about magic? When did you know about it? You're a wizard too?"

To his credit, the blond that Brandon had spotted looked startled to see Brandon, and looked for a moment like he was at a loss for words. However, he stopped, allowing the younger boy to catch up, frowning at the kid and shaking his head. "Brandon, how did you get here? What are you even doing here? You're not supposed to be here, you know. You're not...." Michael took a moment to look from Brandon to the man who was escorting him before it clicked. Brandon was already vibrating with energy and felt like he should tell his cousin all about it, but now Brandon thought that Michael had to be magical too. After all, he was in Diagon Alley, and from what he understood, muggles weren't supposed to be here. "You're a wizard. Oh, blimey, well, now it makes sense why you're here."

════════════════════════

Thinking: What's Michael doing here?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

Cara MiaKitty

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games