Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8912 8913 8914 8915 8916 8917 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 am
So I'm back at home but I'm leaving again D:

Anyone else ever expereince an excess amount of traveling?

I'm going to my aunt's house + a river this weekend, the 6th through the 9th I'm going camping in the mountains for a friend's birthday, and then after I get back from camping my family is going to another aunt's lake house - which is in the mountains. Then I've got a day or two at home before I go to college - which is in the mountains. Man, I'm going to miss my city style dwellings xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 am
Wow, you're going to be busy xd  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 pm
Goddess Ace
So I'm back at home but I'm leaving again D:

Anyone else ever expereince an excess amount of traveling?

Me! : D I made a thread about it too D: FFFFF D: I just got done moving out, and all that jazz... and now I have to pack MORE. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 pm
tis been a busy summer but i haven't went anywhere i been working alot lol. hi peeps..kinda had to help take care of guild on wow a bit, get my toon updated there and help raid some this passed month while working a good amount.

gonna drop in some more tho i don't wanna disapear from the gaias like i used to so i here. sorry i been gone a month but iiiiii shall pop in more in the day to see ya'll. be back on 2morrow. night smile  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am
Rydia-Beck
tis been a busy summer but i haven't went anywhere i been working alot lol. hi peeps..kinda had to help take care of guild on wow a bit, get my toon updated there and help raid some this passed month while working a good amount.

gonna drop in some more tho i don't wanna disapear from the gaias like i used to so i here. sorry i been gone a month but iiiiii shall pop in more in the day to see ya'll. be back on 2morrow. night smile
*pounce* :3  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:15 am
Hai guise :3 Just wanted to say that I'll miss ya O: And I'm off to Massachusetts xD Bye!  

churrlo

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:49 am
for ppls who's eyes can't handle my long posts just read the red type. Mornin peeps missed u and i back!

b careful and have fun in massechussets churrlo! oooo i usually spell pretty well unless i'm just in a hurry and leave typos.... but i'm not rly sure about spelling that state i just realized lol.

hai moo! u got all hooked back up where ya were going i see! i was away i guess bout a month and a week or 2? so i'm just now catching back up lol...

i was pretty much a guild master sorta over 300 ppl lvling guild and 150 raiding guild while gm had to move and be away for a while so had his pw. well lots of both of those guilds are alts but yay now the guildmasters back there so i can sleep a lil and hang out here more smile

oh..and anyone that plays wow... i just got pet number 89 about to get number 90 from tourny woot! and friend that collects mounts just hit 100 and got dragonhawk flier whee

rl is chillin at home room mates about to get grant check so we may shop a teeny bit workin and going to movie or a play of and on in town... and now its time to go gaia shoppin and catch up.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:23 pm
Oh boy, Chemistry homework is a blast. xd  

Teh Banz

BobDragonslayer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:33 pm
What kind of chemistry? Also, everyone's so busy! Stop being busy! You make me feel like a lazy bum.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 am
User Image

I have been busy Beta'ing Aion
I love it ^^
Can't wait for it to come out.
Rydia you should quit WoW and come to Aion ;D
Loads of WoW kids are on it atm and said they are gonna quit WoW cos they like Aion XD

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:04 am
Oooh Rydia which tourny pets do you have? I'm working on getting 50 mounts so I can have the albino drake (so pretty).  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:01 pm
Packing for college is a b***h ._.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm

If i see one moar begging thread in the main i might just eat someones faec D:

HAI ACE!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 pm
HAI THAR.

Yeah, there's been like a massive influx of new members ~ I guess updating the front page would help a bit but everyone's busy.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:04 pm
User Image

Well I think we will update it when Spice has finished our group pic >.<

We really do need to update though

and get new mods that are not in America XD

I see all the stupid a** threads that I wanna shut down sad
but gotta wait like 6hours till you all get up xD

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8912 8913 8914 8915 8916 8917 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games