Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8930 8931 8932 8933 8934 8935 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:19 am
LOL angel the siggy picture is funny and scary for some reason. hi ppls. i'm sorry i was being such a good guildie then 3.2 came out on wow and it made me a wow zombeh again. and k i gots my lil fall look going here one of my 3 gogh's reeds reached its full evolution its like 100 items now O.o. got 2 more waiting on tho >.>

next 2 paragraphs for trev bout roomie having parvo and mono,, if trev or ya'll dont wanna read its ok xD this is how i warn ppl who want to save their eyeballs

Trevor i'm rly sorry to hear ya had to drop out of art school. chris my best friend roomie i still live with here had mono for a lil while this passed yr. he had parvo... no not like doggie kitty parvo but human parvo. it attacks ur immune system alot of ppl who have it end up rly suseptible (sp?) to mono, his lymph nodes got infekted after that, he had flu symptoms.

it came and went for about 5 or 6 months and there's no antibiotics or treatment for it but to let it run its course. for a long time dr's couldnt even figure out what it was with the immune system being all screwed up they even tested him for hiv which was terrifying, but found it was parvo negative on the other thing. the mono was the worst of the things he caught from parvo weakening his immune system he was exhausted whole time from the parvo then mono makes u exhausted to. he slept alot in days. i rly hope ya feel better rly rly soon i dont recall the mono lasting more than a month tho even in chris's condition. maybe take some me time when ya feel better since ya had to drop out for now just pamper yaself a bit. 3nodding feel better! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:29 am
HOLY CRAP!

HEY RYDIA!

and yeah my sig makes you want to MIX THE ******** OUT OF IT!  

angel_half82
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:45 am
angel_half82
HOLY CRAP!

HEY RYDIA!

and yeah my sig makes you want to MIX THE ******** OUT OF IT!

What is your sig from anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:51 am
Aw damn it, I missed Becka. Again. >.<  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:30 am
I've started playing WoW out of boredom.

I'm tired of being sick.

Someone shoot me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 pm
Who has you been smooching on Trev?

@Ace: 4chan. Before I was banninated.  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 pm
O hai guise! School sucks XD I go from 8-5, then get like 6-7 hours of homework then pass out!! D: Its like workin till midnight but getting up at 7am. Its rather fail D: Anyways just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I'm still alive D: If anyone cares xD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:15 pm
I'm kinda sick =(

Haha.. they said my mom might have MRSA (mersa, if you must >.>) and it was kinda scary because I was helping her with it, because it was icky xd

I really don't want to be sick.. I really want to make out with someone and it's never fun if you're snotting all over or coughing.. lol

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm
I'm sorry you are unable to make out/suck face. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:46 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Aw damn it, I missed Becka. Again. >.<

nono i'm back now imma be a good guidie i never meant to zone out again into wow and not stop by every day shame on me. i rly to be honest with full time job now just grocery cashier then the wows i was exhausted barely had time to keep up with helping run guild on wow smile

but i'm gonna stay on top of it i'll be on 2 or more times a day on here. and i have a ventrillo ya know razz its our guilds vent on wow but i can easily make a room on vent souly for gaians but ya'd have to stay in the gaians room and not have the other wowers hop in. if ya ever wanna say hi lemme know smile

and yay trev for wows. ya know when cataclysm comes out i think wow will actually be fun for alot of ppl that grew bored of it long ago. awww i wish u'd come to my server and roll a hordie. i just transfered my ooold first wow main my night elf on alliance. took her horde with my mainmain and its kinda fun. even tho i have 2 priest blood elves now... i had made copy of my toon when i rerolled horde yrs ago...

btw. its antonidas server. Lillea 80 blood elf priest in dark souls elite 80 guild is where i'm at. pve server smile and we have dark souls for lvl 1-80 lvling alts and casual players. i help run both and the vent and we haz website! http://darksouls.mmoguildsites.com/ ya'll should go there then goto the headers and click >gallery>real life pics>Lillea the few pics posted by lillea are me then my lil brother xaveor is on there and my dad krocy. and pics of me and my brother back b4 we were in kindergarten xD

/huuuuuuuugs blue and everyone! whee imma have to buy a gaia card or two eventually to get caught up on shopping xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:55 am
Oh lord....

World of warcrack....

Not another one.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:29 pm
I'd be careful with WoW..

Look:

World of Warcraft, a drug?  

No Troubles

6,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:27 pm
I should have started playing on Becka's server then I would never have missed her. Rofl.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:59 pm
i've never been here before , let's try ramen and a mountain dew , please and thnx you.  

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:49 am
TheBlueWarrior
I should have started playing on Becka's server then I would never have missed her. Rofl.

iiiii'm not gone i'm noooot! imma stop by eeevery day i promise !! and they're doing attendance so every day u stop by on gaia it adds up to items. i think this is an awesome idea for buggers like me who flake out lol it'll remind me maybe?

but ya wow's evil. gawd dangit my guild went retarded last night. everyones getting so pissy cuz our raid leaders cant lead now they're working well cept for one raid leader and he's a bit harsh and serious bit umm he yells at ppl lol but he's nice to me i like the guy. he left last night tho cuz ppl kept bitching about him. so now they gots no raid leader and think they'll be fine so ******** gaia time!

and haiiiiiiii churrlo!!!  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8930 8931 8932 8933 8934 8935 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games