Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Eat Drink Chat! Plat Prizes! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8934 8935 8936 8937 8938 8939 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's one thing you wish you had more of?
  Money
  Fame
  Free time
  Platinum
  Dates
  Cats
  Dogs
  Wine
  Cheetos
View Results

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:18 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey guys~ ;3

I won the lotto and all i got was 3k to show for it xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
shut up and love me damn it

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 pm
lol that'd be my luck. buy like 30 tickets win like 30g from lotto xD  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:06 am
I don't do the lotto. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:16 am
pirate  

B e l a c

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:26 pm
*Totally tackles Belac*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:34 pm
User Image

I'm bored .______.

shut up and love me damn it

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:40 am
User Image

s**t Belac came back xD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:49 am
I has to go to work now... >.<  

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:30 am
booooo work. i have work but i gots couple hours b4 i go. just a 5 hour shift tonite had a nice lazy week.

yesterday had some old high school buds stop by after they went to my old high schools last homecoming game. my old school closes 2010 buuut back home sucks i rly didnt want to go back for whole bunch of reasons so least they visited. i didnt get on yesterday for it so i was sure to swing by today hullo!

edit...on the 21st i think it is today. amg noones posted in like 2 or 3 days w/e today is lol. get to talken dagnabit! scream but umm... its brewfest on wow atm.... so uhh ninja yeah bai! i'll stop back by tonite xD got work in couple hours.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:18 am
Got back from Arkansas yesterday. Had a good time reconnecting with family I hadn't seen since I was 11 years old. It was a definite eye opener.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:54 pm
I bet they were in for a shocker.

I see all of my family 3x a year. D:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:29 am
User Image

I havent seen my nan and grandad in 3 years and they live a 15min drive away xD

and i havent seen my other nan and grandad in about 5 years but they live about 4 hours drive.

Never met my mums sister o.o and i think some of my dads family live in america. to be honest i dont really care about not seeing them. they obviously feel the same way or they would come visit me =P

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:30 am
I'm bad bout visiting fam. they're 3 hours away back where dad lives but my last grandparent. the dad's mom. passed away feb. other grandma 5 yrs ago grandpas when i was like 5yrs then 8yrs old. so lot of other aunts and uncles cousins back home where dad lives.

but dad lives like.. i cant explain it the house is falling apart and is beyond unlivable with his4 cats and lil chiwahwah grandma was determined to have. love em but cant see the place the way it is. neighbors burnt down mom's 5 yrs ago. a house we'd been moved out of for a few yrs but was about to sell. they had their last high school homecoming last friday and they wondered why i just didnt care to go lol. rly backwards stifling area back home.

luckily chris is family and my brother and mom live 5 minutes away from me here. i have a small lil circle of friends/fam but a rly close one. the rest i keep up with pretty well on myspace by phone and on wow. dad and lil bro both see me on wow daily xD and the townhouse me and chris live in now is sooooo nice i'm so happy where i live. and havent bothered drinking in about 2 yrs now ^^ peaceful life not rly driving to see fam back home.

fam's never came to see me. even dad wont come up here hasnt in 5 yrs.. couins aunts always have new babies and bug the s**t out of me why i'm not popping out any then of course they're still cut off from rl world enough that most of em still think gay ppl are like unicorns. so its not like i would take chris down with me less he wanted to and i know he doesnt xD he said so lol i mean they still cant use cell phones in the whole damn county! place scurs meh... they can calll me...... yep

AND YAY PPL TALKED! i r happy now. off to mah coffee to wake up ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 am
Your neighbors burnt down your mom's house?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:42 am
ya i ranted about it on gaia actually when i first started getting on here xD (neighbors back home btw that we grew up next to moms old house)i drank all the time back then. i went to college back in 1998. moved up to college 1 1/2 hours away. mom and lil brother still were in the house her dad paid to have her family help make. that dad laid around not working on and they built. so she got in the divorce...

but turned out dad and his sister messed with deeds to the properties so that it worked out dad's sister owned the land our house was on and dad owned acres behind it. court ordered that they switch an acre of one for the one on the house. they ordered it. but waima never swapped with mom like she was supposed to.

then later on made up some story that it looked like mom lumbered wood trees off her land way back behind house and that it'd be fair that they keep the house for it since we dont live there. of course that's not legal lol. and dad's sister made a deed sold it to neighbors who's threatened for yrs to burn us out she just wanted the land for her son's house. the deed wasnt legally researched of course but it was enough for the neighbor to be brave enough to burn it down..

next mornin my uncle went to look at it and neighbor fired a few rounds over his head and he fired a shot gun back lol... i'd stayed at my cousins night they did it. i'd went to look at the house i guess they got angry.. they didnt call into fire dept where my fam worked till it was fully engulfed of course. the neighbors were in their yard watching it burn from lawn chairs i remember standing 15 ft away from them with a ball bat that night lol. but i gave up. let go of or lost something of home that night and just let it go rather than lob her head off.

fima was gonna give us 75,000 for it mom had moved while back like in 2002 up near me anyway. but since they burned it. that didnt happen we went to court a while. they kept delaying. eventually for our sanity we gave up and never looked back home or went back home.

EDIT: sorry to sound the bummer there. was long enough ago rly doesnt bother me feels like i'm talking bout someone else now when i talk about it cuz rly is something that i got passed made me stronger. ya kinda learn how to be happy going thru that crap tho. ya learn ya can be happy regardless of alot of outside factors ^^ and i stil need my ice coffee and smoke so brb xD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8934 8935 8936 8937 8938 8939 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games