Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8957 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

ethan516

5,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 am
ill have some ramen pm me when u r going 2 give it 2 me via trade.okai bye biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:39 pm
I got new shoessssssss. biggrin

Other than that random outburst. How was everybody's weekend?  

Teh Banz

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am
Kinda lame. Thesis due in 7 days and its not done yet gonk but i had a nice vday ^_^

happy belated bday bgc mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 am
I feel like utter crap.

I was sick last night and i'm still full of cold.

and i woke up to a text from my sister today saying that on the 28th im having my dress fitting for her wedding......i was meant to go to the zoo that day with all my friends :/

Had to cancell it now ffs

wish people would actually ask if your free before booking you into things -.-  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:19 am
ugh good morning *yawns* .......*head thuds against desk*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:09 pm
i'm so bored.....grounded for 1 month cuz my school grades gonk but i have a school feild trip to Hunington beach state park!!!! cant wait ................anyone ever been there(btw, its in carolina forest,south carolina!) 4laugh  

licia123LovesYou

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:39 pm
licia123LovesYou
i'm so bored.....grounded for 1 month cuz my school grades gonk but i have a school feild trip to Hunington beach state park!!!! cant wait ................anyone ever been there(btw, its in carolina forest,south carolina!) 4laugh
Ahhh South Carolina I have fond memories when I was there OwO  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:04 pm
Zaoth Kun
I feel like utter crap.

and i woke up to a text from my sister today saying that on the 28th im having my dress fitting for her wedding......i was meant to go to the zoo that day with all my friends :/

I'm sorry you have to deal with lameness like that. That's no fun. =[

In other news...

Waaaaaaaaaaah. I don't want to do homework over February vacationnnnnnnnn. D:  

Teh Banz

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 am
Homework, homework, homework.

College is going good though.

I have straight As in every class EXCEPT Sociology.... My teacher(professor) is literally a psycho.. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:26 pm
Zaoth Kun
I feel like utter crap.

Did you tell her you got plans that day?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:57 am
Yeah and she said that she cant change the day or the dresses wont be made in time for her wedding :/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:55 am
o_O Is her wedding really soon and she did it last minute?  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:05 am
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missed u guys and gals!> been working alot the last week or two then vday crap started on wow and u know. >.> /slaps self.. bad me. anywho my vday was awesome cuz i'm not dating biggrin .. only time i've ever gotten flowers or candy from a straight guy they'd ******** up or cheated on me.
buy my own damn roses tyvm. hope others vdays were great tho i do support the sappies and happy couples smile gewd for ya'll rly. i love seeing ppl be good to eachother of all ages.

chris the gay best freind tho i lived with bout 6 yrs now went out that day and got me a gigantic pink fat fuzzy hedgehog plushie a heart shaped box with mini resees a 10 buck gaia card and 15 buck itunes card... and i didnt have to do s**t for it! gawd at this rate i'm never ever gonna wanna date again lol and i dun care. so just now spent the card and went on shopping spree on gaia. got me vday pet last night juuust b4 holiday ended on wow.

lil brother wanted to see movie last nite that persey jackson lightning thief thing. he's kinda given up on dating last yr or so too lol me lil brother and mom all got it rly good and peaceful.. even if its not for everyone i understand . was weird at first going to movie on sat nite with lil brother but it was fun and all teh other ppl were being dragged to valentine day movie which would make us wanna stab our eyes out.. i'd rather not get laid watch movie with brother and go home and play wow w/out bf aggro lolz . wow. too much redbuullllll. woo hooo! day off day off weewooweeeewoo

Bluegrass! of course i like ur voice alot of ppl would. on ventrillo with all the guys on wow in guild we have ppl from new zealand austraila england germany and then alot of city folk east and west coast. but they love the stronger accents where ever they're from. more so the gals southern accents than the guys lol they'd love urs xD /nod /nod. its cute have fun with it.

ok wow i type so fast anymore. off to the wows wanted to catch up. i'll bbl!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:05 pm
Good for you Beck! Sounds like a lot of fun. xd My fiance and I just bought a movie and played games all Sunday. It was a lot of fun. 3nodding  

Dana Pixie Stix

Darkb3ar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:00 pm
hello pll ^^  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8957 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games