Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Manji's-Super-Happy-Fun-Bar! Plat prize every 5 pages! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 8963 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

new pole!
  *does the no pants dance around the pole*
View Results

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:21 pm
Hi Dark.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am
that sounds juuuuust perfect dana ^^ and hai dark... like ur hair. well the bit i can see up front. i went with crackhead in dark alley look for the moment. the cuttlephones always make me lol the way they make ur eyes look deadsies rofl

got happier background for fishtank no more fuggin dark scenes or snow or snowflakes SCREW SNOWFLAKES! AND WINTAR!

K got that out of the way. time to check on zee wows i'll bbl tho smile u've been warned eek

edit: just a side note that i've mentioned b4. i'd rly love to get to hang out and talk with especially some of the gaian guildies i've been in here for years with as well as maybe some new ones. i share ventrillo with my wow guild and help take care of it with our guild master. i even made the payment this month on ventrillo server and our website www.darksouls.mmoguildsites.com case you want to see who u'd be sharing vent with.

but rly. i'd like to make a room or two in our vent with a password that would be just for my gaian guildies. could hang out and talk to eachother with headsets as you play on gaia or ur respective games or online activity. think about it and let me know please. you dl the client from www.ventrillo.com and then i'll let you in.  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:42 am
((*whispers* i is confussed))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:44 am
then u've came to the right place mon frere!!! (sp?)

confusion is a requisite we check for at the door biggrin

*shakes hand..

edit: btw NUTELLA IS UR GOD NOW!!!User ImageUser Image
this stuff is the bomb! ooooomg. just nutella on a ritz cracker is joyyyyy. how did i live w/out this stuff? its hazelnut cocoa spread in a jar kinda like chocolate version of peanut butter and its gewd for u... everyone must eat this!

*sets 10 jars of nutella on the shelf behind the bar and a few boxes of ritz crackers and a few butter knives.... gogogogo!

re-edit: btw a very useful site. always wanted one that gave every single color text word eeeee fun... when u select text to make it a color and u choose a color here on the post page. u just erase for exampe "red" in and make it .. i know alot of the older gaians know this but this had more colors than i'd seen b4 and new guildies may enjoy it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/text-color-codes-new-feature/t.7472495/

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
o_O Is her wedding really soon and she did it last minute?

its in june but they have to make like 4 of the same dress in different sizes

@Ryd: Yeah I have nutella all the time (: It's a normal thing in england xD I love it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 pm
rydia- how is it that you only just discovered nutella?  

Iconised Ghost

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 pm
Iconised Ghost
rydia- how is it that you only just discovered nutella?

i live in west virginia 3nodding we just discovered nutella lol

omg this cheep suit is fabulous! quite funny walking into that alice in wonderland thing and harassing the kiddies rofl dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:16 pm
Nutella's got a lot of ads around here now. I'm not a huge fan of it, but it's not bad either.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:47 pm
oook i think i've officially ran out of ideas of things to buy and dress up as. hung out most of day back and forth from watching anime to gaia. didnt even get on wow long today O.o... speakin of which. guess i better go finish farming my herbs and ore on there. i'll still be on here again later tho prollie. if not. niterz.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Instead of buying things lately I've been going through stuff in my inventory that I didn't realize I had. xd  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Instead of buying things lately I've been going through stuff in my inventory that I didn't realize I had. xd

lol, i've been doing that, too!!!

i found two things i had on my wishlist that i ALREADY HAD in my inventory.

fail.

crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 pm
xd Haven't done that yet.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm
Rydia-Beck
then u've came to the right place mon frere!!! (sp?)

confusion is a requisite we check for at the door biggrin

*shakes hand..

edit: btw NUTELLA IS UR GOD NOW!!!User ImageUser Image
this stuff is the bomb! ooooomg. just nutella on a ritz cracker is joyyyyy. how did i live w/out this stuff? its hazelnut cocoa spread in a jar kinda like chocolate version of peanut butter and its gewd for u... everyone must eat this!

*sets 10 jars of nutella on the shelf behind the bar and a few boxes of ritz crackers and a few butter knives.... gogogogo!

re-edit: btw a very useful site. always wanted one that gave every single color text word eeeee fun... when u select text to make it a color and u choose a color here on the post page. u just erase for exampe "red" in and make it .. i know alot of the older gaians know this but this had more colors than i'd seen b4 and new guildies may enjoy it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-guides-and-resources/text-color-codes-new-feature/t.7472495/

i adore nutella! ^^ i go through roughly a jar a week...its so yummy on 100% whole wheat german toasted bread!

i have it and a glass of oj every morning. 3nodding its all you need! trufax! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:32 am
Omg nutella on toast is amazing! It goes all gooey and nommmm  

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 am
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i dun wanna go to work nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... gonk burning_eyes  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 8963 ... 8989 8990 8991 8992 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games